Samsung J750 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.7
6.6

I've had this phone for 2yrs now and love it apart from a flex problem which is normal since even a car needs to be serviced once in a while. But now I want to replace it with a more advanced phone and need a buyer.

• 2010-12-24 19:57
  • fndS

i need this phone and can't get it in the market.

• 2010-12-20 06:50
  • N7Dp

I luv my samsung j750 it work well, the only problem is battery i can't spend 2hrs browsing.

• 2010-12-13 16:41
  • fsV9

ive been havin this phone for about 3 years now...this phone sux..my bluetooth doesnt work,my screen somtimes turn blank wen i flip the phone down,my speaker also doesnt work..people never ever think of buying ths phone.unless u want 2 gv urclf a heart ache.

• 2010-11-13 22:38
  • f3pr

Hi

Can you tether with this phone?

regards

• 2010-11-04 16:02
  • Nhti

Hey
Ive been using this phone for 8 months now.. so soon and ive ALERADY got a prob.
the phone screen goes white.
it has happened for the past 2 days. i tried charging, switching off and on but it is ineffective.
i JUST got it fixed for problem with keys (they werent working on pressing) and now this.

Any help on how to make it normal again?

• 2010-10-20 14:03
  • vGYV

This is probably the worst phone ever.samsung should pay you for even trying it.if you have this phone and its damaged do yourself a favour and just throw it in the bin.you will spend a lot of money on repairs if you dont becouse after fixing it,it just gets damaged again.i wasted so much money on this phone.

• 2010-09-29 03:38
  • f4K0

I've had this phone for around three years but recently the sound just turned off for no reason and now i cant listen to music, make calls, check my credit, etc. Quality isn't good, when i receive files via bluetooth it will always go to the phone memory. I have a memory card, but there is no setting to put the files straight to the card, so you cant receive files more than 7MB.
It is kinda (actually, very) crap i have to say... :(

• 2010-09-27 02:41
  • YPHH

i had this phone for 3 years and now i cant go into the menu but anyway a year after it was shit anyway..........................................­................................................­.........................anyone can you help

• 2010-09-08 21:14
  • fw26

> In reply to xanonex @ 2010-08-25 03:49 from vu@T - click to readThe major weakness that this phone is the flex cable which is very weak. It could have snapped hence the malfunction.

• 2010-09-08 20:57
  • N7DX

me too.. the screen turns white while im texting

• 2010-08-29 19:22
  • 2A3x

I bought this phone for my husband i thought it was a good one. yeah it really is because its cheap and it has 3g network on it.. my hubbyy using this fone for 3months. then its a shit now.. keys are not working and the screen turns up into white evrytime he slides it!! it really sucks phone!

• 2010-08-25 03:49
  • vu@T

This phone was great until bout two weeks ago when I made a call people could hear me but I couldn't hear them. Then I turned it off and it would turn back on again, even after i charged it =(
RIP phone

• 2010-08-13 10:42
  • yKC0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-02 12:14 from vCQv - click to read i had the same problem keys dont work until eventually screen goes white i sent it for repairs apparently the software needed to be upgraded then phone came back perfect working order but however 1 year later i have the same problem. its a stupid phone.

• 2010-07-28 14:38
  • Nht%

Its better not slide

• 2010-07-09 00:08
  • f39T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-09 14:19 from A8vv - click to readthe max. micrso sd card you can have is 2gb

• 2010-07-06 13:35
  • tAQb

> In reply to amgad @ 2010-04-30 22:46 from fvRZ - click to readYou can use http://www.medieval.it/content/view/40/53/
I tried the trial. It worked.

• 2010-06-08 05:29
  • tewk

I've had this phone for a 18 months and it i really liked it until a month ago. I thought that it was a good little phone that wasn't flash or anything but was small and sturdy, but what did annoy me was the limited memory. However the buttons on top slide bit all started failing one by one. first the ok button, then select and then the arrows until finally they were all useless within three weeks apart from the on/off button. It's lucky i had put people on speed dial before or it would have been useless. about a week after the all failed, (about a week ago) the screen started going white everytime that I slid down. i think that the problem is that some grains of dust or sand or somehting got into the gap between the two panels. the same thing is happening to my friend with the exact same phone but my dad has the samephone and we got it at the same time and his is fine, so i recommend to just being careful. overall though a good little phone, easy to use, fond of it until about a month ago.

• 2010-06-02 12:14
  • vCQv

oh upon using this phone...i was really anxious and i really hate this phone...i spend too much for the repair...gushhh

• 2010-05-18 09:03
  • P@Y5

• 2010-05-18 09:03
  • P@Y5
Total of 679 user reviews and opinions for Samsung J750.