Samsung J750 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.7
6.6

oh upon using this phone...i was really anxious and i really hate this phone...i spend too much for the repair...gushhh

• 2010-05-18 09:03
  • P@Y5
  • Money down the drain
  • Rating0

10 days old, charged for 12 hours and after +- 10 hours without even using it, 1 of the 3 battery indicator bars are used up. Unfortunatly I first had to waste my money buying it to find out I'd been suckered. Phones with a bad battery life should not be allowed on the market because they are not reliable in times of extreme need.

• 2010-05-17 20:11
  • f4Z%

i hate this phone because the speaker didn't sounds good anymore..after a month of using this phone..please don't buy this phone..i suggest it to you..

• 2010-05-15 04:32
  • t7Fp

I used j750 for only past seven months,the problem of it was speaker & battery

• 2010-05-03 13:59
  • fjHI

used for just over an year and thats the end of it. Battery is terrible! The sliding options started dying one at a time. First the menu button, then the call accept button followed by call end button. very poor service even though its 3G. Not recommended!

• 2010-05-02 09:03
  • tANI

hi, when i send anything from any mobile other , the phone is n't save on micro , it must save on the mermory phone then i must to save on my meomry micro , so if i wanted to send big song it tell me can't because no enough space , i need to save it on memory micro direct from any mobile other , how ? i know how to save when i use the camera it save on micro but when i try to send from bluetooth it just small song just it tahnx

• 2010-04-30 22:46
  • fvRZ

> In reply to thulani @ 2010-03-01 14:43 from A8rH - click to readmy phone j750 dosnot counectbye usb windows xp

• 2010-04-14 14:34
  • fqe7

after a year of usage my J750 does not work properly anymore. The least of the problem is when I slide it close the wallpaper disappears and I see only a grey screen. The biggest problem is I can be called (so far so good) and can call ohters (also a good thing) but in both situations I cannot hear anybody while they can hear me. Any suggestions what might be faulty?

• 2010-03-28 13:38
  • s5jx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-05 13:14 from N7DX - click to readwell,its a great phone but the cable has to be replaced several times...

• 2010-03-18 11:33
  • N9Nx

I got a 8gig micro SD card and for some reason it can not be formatted by the J750 but works perfectly for the E250.what's up with that?

• 2010-03-09 14:19
  • A8vv

> In reply to thulani @ 2010-03-01 14:43 from A8rH - click to readi have same prob it sucks......

• 2010-03-09 09:56
  • PFXW

why can't you guys fix once and for all this mess about the fibre cable? have changed mine for more than five times and am really pissed off.

• 2010-03-05 13:14
  • N7DX

i want to know how to access my phone's media files like downloading music n transferring it via usb cable?

• 2010-03-01 14:43
  • A8rH

> In reply to marianne @ 2010-01-11 14:22 from t7EC - click to readu knw i hv da same prob

• 2010-02-24 19:38
  • fum@

Phones a junk,the sound output is pathetic,limited onboard space too as for the camera and video they shouldn't have bothered coz they're inferior

• 2010-02-24 18:33
  • GfMa

Hi, I need to know how to use an MMS on my J750 phone.
I also bought a memory card I also need to know how to use it.
071 507 3066

• 2010-02-10 10:49
  • N9pY

I guess it's slightly better than the e250, which isn't sating much. got it for a year now and can't wait for a new fone. thing i hate the most is the really slow interface. you press 5 buttons and stare at your fone waiting for it to obey the command

• 2010-02-05 11:41
  • NHrh

Owning this phone has made me the ultimate samsung hater.no more wil i buy any samjunk product.this phone gave me so many problems.i spent more tyme having it fixed for 1 or other problem than enjoying it.nd i tink we shud hav samsung sued for selling us a shitty faulty product(refering to the ribbon white screen problem).

• 2010-01-25 14:06
  • N7$D

how do you fix the white screen coz its always there.

• 2010-01-21 12:20
  • Mfxq

a bad phone

• 2010-01-19 20:46
  • vGRa
Total of 680 user reviews and opinions for Samsung J750.