Samsung M110 - user opinions and reviews

6.6
6.5
6.6

Best phone ever!
Indistructible and low SAR.

• 2014-04-18 15:38
  • pr4R

A lot of glitches is seen in this phone, such as difficulty in connecting via blue tooth; when reading SMS, when reading a particular message, the view immediately skips to the next message; the phone frequently freezes and restarts; address book skips; when selecting a particular contact, it points to the adjacent one. Regrettably, the worst phone i owned.

• 2011-08-18 06:49
  • v0qL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-31 22:50 from sXGs - click to readif you go into message settings and text message setting you will see blocked number, i bet your 4 text senders will be in there just take them out of there and it will be fine from now on

• 2011-05-27 17:20
  • ny$T

Yesterday my M110 suddenly stopped receiving text messages. I know of 4 that people have sent but I haven't received. My own text messages are sent and received OK, but I can't work out why I'm not getting them from anybody else.

Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a way of solving it?

• 2011-03-31 22:50
  • sXGs

What is the OS of Samsung M110

• 2011-03-02 14:39
  • 8Ufx

I had put a password but I forget it how can I solve this problem?

• 2010-12-23 21:55
  • fvGv

So, I've been using this phone for a while now and I have come to a really, REALLY big problem. For no reason the SMS texting turned into predict text. I have searched all problems and reviews for a solution, but I can't find any solution. If anyone can help me please reply. :)

• 2010-12-15 21:14
  • 3HPD

Oh my god, what is that?

• 2010-04-20 14:39
  • M3s@

definitely not as good as Nokia, but it's swings and roundabouts. Nokia just don't make their phones tough enough..
Most tradesmen don't need all the toys that other phones have, BUT a loud ringtone is essential, as most trades involve some noise. Maybe trades in Korea are all carried out in total silence by people with girly little fingers ?
This phone is ok, but not as good as I'd hoped, but what else is there for under £50.00?

• 2010-02-15 14:46
  • 3HEh

I could put up with taking 3 seconds to unlock 6 if you press something while taking it out of your pocket, having a non intuitive interface etc. cos it is tough and basic but when I pulled it out of my pocket and the screen was cracked what seemed a good value tough phone now seems a waste of money

• 2009-08-05 21:38
  • nEje

Had this phone for 2 months and i must have dropped it hundreds of times amongst other things. It has stood up to abuse that no other phone has in the past. My ringtone volume is just fine! No different to any other phone i have previously owned. Samsung Solid for life. Cheers

• 2009-06-04 16:52
  • nFPB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-06-14 06:31 from uS{2 - click to readsorry to say but thats wrong, the jcb phone is not as durable as this, i had a jcb phone and within 2 weeks it was unusable because of a cracked screen. this was done by dropping it... perthetic!! had this phone now for 9 months and love it!!

• 2009-05-01 23:02
  • m5$J

> In reply to Shane @ 2009-02-17 08:46 from UFy9 - click to readgot this phone for 6 months now,and im very happy with it.its very strong,it fell different times but no damage at all...minor points are not so loud ringtone,and 2mb memory is too limited.you cannot even put 1 mp3 on it!its only good to take about 20 pictures and memory is full...and its also a bit slow in use.but al in all a great cheap phone

• 2009-03-14 22:41
  • 381i

is it bomb proof???

• 2009-02-23 18:24
  • 0yYy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-02-18 13:07 from 0Fpc - click to readOnly problem is I carry my phone in my pocket , my old Nokia you set it to outdoors and you could still hear it over the saws and grinders, the only way with this is to rely on the vibrate mode.

• 2009-02-22 11:55
  • U2Ze

Very ordinary, Ring tone to quiet, calculator too hard to opperate. They should ask real tradies when they design a "tradie phone". I need a LOUD ring . an easy to use calculator, be able to send photos without a PHD .Not real happy with this phone . Is the b2700 any better?

• 2009-02-22 11:49
  • U2Ze

> In reply to Tim @ 2009-02-08 10:21 from U2Ze - click to readthe ring tone comes from the speaker grill below the camera lens at the back of the phone,place the m11o screenside down and you get a loud ring tone.

• 2009-02-18 13:07
  • 0Fpc

Brand new, got it home, some kind of fault where speaker makes a cliking noise when trying to sample sound settings. All other sounds work. Brought to replace my 3rd broken Nokia which I liked but couldnt handle my working conditions. As above, if you used a Nokia, dont buy this. Basic navagation of phone is far from basic/easy.

Great idea, "tough phone". But needs to be from Nokia.

• 2009-02-17 08:46
  • UFy9

Great phone BUT the ring tone is way to quiet for a trady phone I have trouble hearing it ring it seems very quiet even though I have it turned up as loud as possible. Does anyone have a remedy for this ?

• 2009-02-08 10:21
  • U2Ze

Just received this handset this morning for work use.

Can't get over how light it is.

Seems solid enough, will see how it is after 12 months rolling across the dash of my van.

• 2009-01-19 15:20
  • pJyG
Total of 102 user reviews and opinions for Samsung M110.