Samsung M300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.5
6.6

> In reply to Aasai Arun @ 2008-12-06 04:13 from PxrM - click to readohhh its a great exepirince for me i just loved this model but their are not available assesres in india my pin had broken when am dniking my friends after that am went sumsung store there are not any resolution but after that i manage it

• 2012-12-22 12:00
  • tUdx

I've got mine still working up to the present... 6 years and still going.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zOn3m.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/p5p3F.jpg[/IMG]

• 2012-10-13 20:21
  • tCQ}

> In reply to dotter @ 2009-12-10 20:57 from xE%} - click to readThis phone Samsung M300 does not have bluetooth. However, this phone comes with a wired headset that you can attach to its base so your mother can still talk hand-free. The headset is also used for the phone's feature FM radio.

I still love this phone because it is small and handy. I have dainty fingers so texting using this phone is not a problem for me.

Internet connection is using GPRS and it is quite slow if you compare it with quadcore mobile phones nowadays =P but it's better than not having internet connection when you need it the most.

I hope this helps.

• 2012-10-13 19:42
  • tCQ}

My favorite handset until now...
Hoping to find one that is still new...
Anyone who knows where i can find one?

• 2012-08-28 10:17
  • vj1N

Had a Samsung M300 for years - absolutely love it. Now gone wrong .... trying to find another one!! Easy to use, good size for handbag, can't fault it. Grown up kids take the mickey but it's been great for me to use for their emergencies. Where can I find a new one .. huh?

• 2012-07-21 16:59
  • 3ayP

I've had mine for nearly 5 years, VERY PLEASED with it!! Just now starting to have problems with the battery going down in 3-4 days. I've gotten really good service out of it. Will replace it when Sprint makes me an offer to upgrade for free,,,,

• 2012-01-08 00:00
  • 89t7
  • yasserregal@yahoo.co
  • Rating0

in egypt i look for soare parts for this model M300 but i didn't found,
please if any one know send mail for me

• 2010-11-07 09:56
  • fvVY

Great little phone! Bought it second hand about two years ago, been working flawlessly all the time. Has all you need from a phone (rather than a toy), excellent size and weight, good construction and battery life (4-5 days average). Only low points are the buttons aren't as clicky as they could be, thus not perfect for texting, also the SMS memory fills up quite quickly as it's size is only 200 single texts.

• 2010-10-05 18:50
  • n$gt

v bad performance.my screen is now black,carbon is unuseable now.

• 2010-06-17 20:09
  • uNVK

Can you use a hands-free, bluetooth device with this phone? My mum has this phone and I want to buy her a h-f device for her car (it's the law now), but I'm not sure that this phone supports it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 2009-12-10 20:57
  • xE%}

The M300 is a good cell that has served me well but the only thing I don't like about it is there is no program that you can use to download pictures to your computer. The only way you can is send them to yourself which costs you.

• 2009-11-07 15:45
  • 4X$t

New phone, 3 months. Standby only 14 to 16 hours with flip closed.Retailer refuses to acknowledge problem.

Otherwise love it, good size and clear keys, easy menus (once I read the manual) Older person with hearing probs, easy listening.

Pity the battery is useless. Have to re charge twice a day.

New Zealand

• 2009-07-23 05:37
  • vpfv

> In reply to Jansher @ 2009-03-06 18:43 from u1vQ - click to readmy Gf bought this she like this phone but while her using line is not clear to me everytime a head Suuuuu Suuuuuuuuu

• 2009-04-07 09:48
  • v{u5

My comment about Samsung SGH M300 is that it is a nice mobile.I am using this mobile from 5 months and it does not have any problem.It was fallen from a high height butt it only had a scratch and it did not give me any problem.This mobile does not have bluetooth.My request for the who has made this mobile is that this mobile sould have bluetooth and have 1 kb momery.
Thanks

• 2009-03-06 18:43
  • u1vQ

> In reply to ian @ 2008-08-19 14:00 from PZ0@ - click to readorder one from someone and have it shipped to you its worth it....

• 2008-12-26 17:43
  • 01nD

> In reply to breana @ 2008-07-25 19:00 from MpQ{ - click to readm 300 has bluetooth for headphones

• 2008-12-26 17:36
  • 01nD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-11-20 13:07 from m@Qf - click to readyou cant get the pics out of the phone you can email them for 50 cents each i bought a cord to plug in to the side to the computer doesnt work bought another one with drivers an information software it didnt work either, i spent $70,00 for cables and software from a company in newfoundland, nothing works been there done that finally bought an lg rumour with an sd card i can take out and plug into the computer get a used motorola v360 about 40 dollars in st kitts takes beautiful pics and very good videos you can email them to people..Dagwood 5555

• 2008-12-26 17:25
  • 01nD

> In reply to ian @ 2008-08-19 14:00 from PZ0@ - click to readsend it in for repair its worth it...

• 2008-12-26 17:18
  • 01nD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-11-21 12:45 from PA5A - click to readtry 000 or 1111 or take the battery out and leave it for 10 minutes it may reset or call support they will tell you how to do it

• 2008-12-26 17:08

> In reply to Aasai Arun @ 2008-12-06 04:13 from PxrM - click to read
I have a samsung m 300 wonderful phone love the ten dollar a month plan voice dial is fabulous best phone ive had yet good camera but cant transfer pics to a computer any ideas???????

• 2008-12-26 17:04
  • 01nD
Total of 119 user reviews and opinions for Samsung M300.