Samsung Metro E2202 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5

why i cant play music in the background?
how to purchase the games?

• 2014-05-01 05:23
  • t7s1

Here is my review of the GT E2202. I wish the manufacturer would consider streamlining the features they put in for their low priced future phones.

1. SIM CARD SWITCH: No option for SIM card selection in the menu/options(dual SIM mode), which is a hassle when you already created a text message and the active SIM does not have a load.
2. Samsung app icon is useless. Site only contains cheap screen savers and wallpapers.
3. Very difficult to find compatible games. Game icon actually annoys me and I wish there is a way to delete these DEMO games.
4. Aside from Samsung's reputation of quality and reliability, I actually bought this model because of the MP3 and its small size. However, there is no search function making it difficult to find your favorite tunes, especially when you have a lot of MP3's (16GB of SD card space). Cannot even play music in the background.
5. No ZOOM function while viewing saved photos. ZOOM only works for last photo taken and I am wondering why they put in this feature but will not allow saving of the zoomed image.
6. Samsung KIES ???: Either this app only supports android or the GT E2202 is not from Samsung.
7. Very few selection of ringtones and melodies and mostly annoying tunes.
8. Internet: I was able to play videos from SD card but cannot play videos from internet. Always says format is unsupported.
9. I previously purchased my E2202 with an almost equally-priced Nokia of similar features back in July. I should've bought 2 Nokia's instead.
10. Lastly, why do manufacturers keep on putting the speakers on the back of the phones/tablets? We usually browse files while listening to music in front of the phone/tablet. It is very annoying to listen with the sound coming out from the rear.

• 2014-04-29 20:31
  • v0qx

Is there any fix for the music to play in the background....? Any suggestion is much appreciated tnx

• 2014-04-25 16:56
  • t7Xr

• 2014-04-25 16:44
  • t7Xr

How can i read messages while thre is a call on progress?
This should be a basic option.

• 2014-04-24 02:51
  • K7et

music not play in background

• 2014-04-21 09:03
  • UD{2

How can I transfer my phonebook from android device to this mobile?

• 2014-04-17 01:04
  • NkHs

> In reply to anu @ 2014-04-01 10:53 from Mfxg - click to readwhile call,press steel down key once

• 2014-04-14 19:21
  • wdNs

How AM I unblocked the number,that is added to rejected list by me?

• 2014-04-11 18:13
  • iwpx

how to silence in coming ringing

• 2014-04-01 10:53
  • Mfxg

> In reply to suman @ 2014-03-29 12:32 from MfxY - click to readinternet suport

• 2014-03-30 05:28
  • 9Cqn

doesn't support whatapp,messagers,but some other brand keypad mobiles support

• 2014-03-29 12:32
  • MfxY
  • F

> In reply to mero @ 2014-03-16 21:18 from NkuN - click to readFor Video File
Video
Codec- Divx (old or any one v.)
FPS- 10/12
Size- 128x160
Bit/S-128/s
Audio
Codec- aac/mp3
Sample Rate- 24000
Bit/S-128

And File extension as u like, mp4/3gp...

Thats All!!!

• 2014-03-21 22:50
  • t1$A

Please I want to know the exact codec or extension of mp4 files that can be viewed on this device
As I tried a mp4 file but it was not supported though phone specifications include mp4 viewer
Please anyone tell me the answer.
Thanks in advance.

• 2014-03-16 21:18
  • NkuN

how come its always mesage sent even if u dont have a load how wil u know if the reciver reciev ur mesage can it be change into mesage fail or check oprator services just like on nokia and other brand, and no background music please help

• 2014-03-02 15:41
  • XMV{

phone good,battery backup good, phonebook 1500 entries,1000 messages but has some set backs no time auto set up, no background play.

• 2014-02-25 14:09
  • Nvx2

how can i read the msgs of block num plllllllllllzzzzzzzz tell me ssooooooooonnnnnnnn?????????????????

• 2014-02-20 19:02
  • KIQL

• 2014-02-20 18:55
  • KIQL

> In reply to pakee @ 2014-02-08 11:50 from PWDw - click to readit can't, cz it is nt a smart phone. its a java phone only

• 2014-02-09 22:30
  • tUdx
Total of 299 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Metro E2202.