Samsung N100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

With best regards for you;
i am interested that you send me new information about new features for Samsung N100;
if possible please tell me how i can deliver new catalogue about Samsung N100.
Special Thanks
Yours Sincerely

• 2002-05-16 06:26

I have purchased samsung N 100 and has proved to be a very good phone now i have a problem of manual becouse the one provided by my dealer is in germany language which i dont understand. Can you please advise how to get a manual in english so that i can promote your item in my country.Is it posible to down load it from internet?
Thanks .your customer.

• 2002-05-14 01:16

Hi,

• 2002-04-27 04:12

Hi
I have a samsung N100 and like it.
It is slim and beatifull
But I have little problem with wap
Because In Iran , there is no wap service.

• 2002-04-27 02:51

I am really upset about my Samsung n100. It is a great phone becides the fact that I can NOT get cool ringtones for it! Someone has got to figure something out! I really really want so cool ones!

• 2002-04-01 03:57

i agree with Mr.Waren!the samsung sgh-n100 very nice phone. i already used it near to one year and it never give me any problem about the hardware part.But there still some bug i faced, when i key in hidden number code such #31# follow by the phone number and press dial,it will hang up. i think it may be the software problem.Another thing is the samsung famous problem is color fade after long term used. the stanby time not very long as samsung mention can stanby max. 90 hours and i try it only max 65 hours ( boardcast function in messange disable coz if the function enable, it will consume more power and reduce stanby hour). u also can check the temperature of the phone and battery voltage, current by press*#0228# without sim card. for the phone hardware version and software version, just press *#0837# without sim card.

• 2002-03-30 09:29

I have bought the Samsung N100 for about three months time now, what I like most about it is that is has a nice design, cool keypads and hard feel, it is not plastic at all.

The N100 has a great reception and sound quality is okay. The features are great especially the Scheduler which I really like and the built in Calendar, those features are really important to me because I have a short term memory.

The Games are great too, I like the Roulette, Othello and Sniper, the game Vacteria is not clear to me and I am not able to play with it well.

The ugly thing about this phone is that the Battery Life really sucks, I think mine will stay on up to 48 hours. I wish it can stay up to 4 days. I am an outgoing person and this really is a bother on my part.

The SMS (Short Message System) of the N100 is not that good too, because if you haven't chosen the SEND and SAVE option when you send an SMS and got the message "Error Sending Message" then the message is gone, yes GONE! And you need to type it once again, unlike in Nokia Phones.

What is good about it that in my country, almost all people have Nokia Phones, I want to be different and have a business look. I am a professional and don't like colorful phones. I really makes me sick :o(

If you like a phone that has a cute design and portability with the business look and will not fail the voice quality, I suggests you choose this phone.

By the the way the Answer Phone feature is a great idea too.

Just improve on the SMS and this will be the best phone ever.

• 2002-03-29 03:37

I don't konw about melody composer

• 2002-03-18 13:58

No problem with the hardware. But, I'm so sick with its silly software, especially its user interface. I'm waiting for upgrade software from Samsung.

• 2002-03-13 03:32

I am using samsung n100. I need it's datakit so inform me that how much it's prise and what I can do with this

• 2002-03-11 14:48

N100 is pretty good phone. It has usable menu with big icons, many games and what's most improtant for me it's damn good looking. Unfortunately there's few really annoying things. If you want to keep it silent - you can't: SMS signal is reapeating over and over and it won't shut up until you read message, "welcome" and "goodbye" sounds can't be switched off, so if you want to switch N100 off or on confidentially you have BIG problem. One easement is that by pressing and holding # phone is switched between vibration and melody alarm. Apart from that sound issues phone is OK.

• 2002-03-09 20:32

This phone is very nice but it has no antenna, I need how to use large Anteen.

• 2002-02-20 22:40

please send catouloge

• 2002-02-18 02:31

I was very disappointed with samsung, as i had a SGH 600 for almost 2 years, the phone had terrible sound quality,the speaker volume was very low and made it almost impossible to here any calls whilst outside or in atmosphere's with any other noise levels.The phone was also sent in for repairs for the poor sound quality,but was returned,but the sound quality remained the same. That phone was stolen recently and I decided to purchase the new samsung N100. I was really glad to see that the sound problem on this phone had been sorted out. But, after I purchased this phone, I learnt that the technology of this phone was not compatible with a 64KB sim card(which by the way is a standard sim card availabe in South Africa) The store where I had purchased this phone admitted to these makes been faulty( Edgars South Africa). I also am having great difficulty in purchasing a pouch for this phone as there doesn't seem to be any available in south africa. I have also tried to contact the samsung customer care department over here, but it is extremely hard to get hold of them as none of the dealers I've been to has been able to give me a updated contact number. I am just very disappointed as I am extremely fond of samsung products and feel that they should never had released a faulty model in the market and feel that they should do something to rectify there mistake.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards, Hillan Waks( South Africa)
Tel: +27 82 601 4456
Work: +2711248.5152

• 2002-02-17 04:20

I've used that one for 3-4 months and I'm glad to use it. It's the best mobile I've ever had. 'Cause there're a lot of different functions and a lot of games :). It's easy to navigate throught the menu and to make and recieve calls.

• 2002-02-15 04:56

what is melody composor ?

• 2002-02-14 02:54

What is melody composor in the N100?

• 2002-02-13 03:20

Please Send Me about Samsung N100 .

• 2002-02-10 23:31

This is a very good phone. Slim design, light weight,lots of features, excellent reception and finaly - low price.

• 2002-02-01 00:06

very very good

• 2002-01-31 11:31
Total of 122 user reviews and opinions for Samsung N100.