Samsung N100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

i find the datacables for these phones extremely expensive. One might rather opt for an infrared phone.

• 2001-07-16 20:24

This is agood set which I hve and I am using Model No.Type-SGH-N100GSMh
But I wanted to record more ringing tones thru recieveing messages how can i record all those tones which I recieve.Please let me know through mail..
Regards
Zahid Mukhtar

• 2001-07-02 20:01

There seems to be lots of bugs though no major ones:
- Date n time resets when i take out the battery
- the othello game sometime hangs, especially when i'm winning
- can't continue game when i goto the menu
- ringtone composer, user unfriendly
- reception not too good
- flip is flimsier than previous sgh 600
- battery life too short

otherwise, everything would be just fine

• 2001-06-26 16:46

Tooooooo Gooooooooooooood
can u mail me some more details & prize???
thanx

• 2001-06-15 20:00

its a good phone there is only 1 problem i have is working out how to compose ring tones

• 2001-06-14 17:55

Does anyone know where I can get a datacable and a twin SIM holder? Do they make them? Can I use this phoen as a modem? Check out my site http://www.mobilebible.co.uk

• 2001-06-01 15:44

supremely superb communication technology with ideal and sleek features very convinient for people of all kind of works

• 2001-06-01 04:32

I bought Samsung N100 three months' ago. But my N100 worked only about a month. The battery was last about 36 hours when in standby. The faulty of this N100 is hang after 10 minutes switched on and sometimes it could not switch on.

• 2001-05-26 06:52

what is the prices???

• 2001-05-22 18:32

y the samsung don have the operator logo like nokia...

• 2001-05-20 09:16

What are the prices of samsung N100,Q100 & M100 at the moment.

• 2001-05-13 01:01

I want this phone, if any one wants to give me a free one or a cheaper on, it will be greatfully recieved! When will it come out on pay as you go phones

• 2001-05-06 05:55

The phone looks tiny and cool and all but the build quality is not up to standard. Everything except the keypad feels flimsy...I really would be surprised if the casing can survive for more than 7 months.The keypad being chromed, I have my doubts whether the chrome would wear off after hours of wet or sweaty hands puncing things on them.But as first impressions go...it lokks good with lots of cool features. The simple looks add a definite plus to the phones cap.

• 2001-05-03 17:13

Excellent phone, with lots and lots of features and excellent reception and signal strength in which the company has improved. The display is crisp and good very easy to read. The key pad is very different for the rest available and a slim phone with features as expected.

• 2001-05-03 07:23

How do we add new words to the t9 dictionary???

• 2001-04-28 11:49

to check if ur phone has the latest software, press: *#9999#
GN10ATK5 means its the oldest
GN10AUA5 means its the latest.
If u hve the old one, go for an upgrade. The new software gives ur phone a much better reception. ;)

• 2001-04-18 02:43

tis fone is not a bad 1 but i saw it on 1 of the website tat it doesnt have handsfree tats a really bad 1 coz i drive n really like tis fone.....if possible pls send me more details abt tis fone as well as the market price in singapore thanx!!!

• 2001-03-12 19:44

Well. I really have to say this. MY N100 LCD lost one line in display after i bought it for less than 48 hours. Secondly, the Voice Dial function is not really working at all ! The worst voice dial phone i ever encountered.. Thirdly, the reception is poor. Most places seconds break during conversation occurs.
The Calculator can only use to 2 decimal places which is not enough!! The only thing that amaze me is the built in answering machine it had so i no need to retrieve voice message from my provider.
I bought the phone because of its slim and compact design and the keypad is so nicely layout..One more last thing that is weird.. There suppose to be ALERT function meaning can set different people calling in can have different ringing tones BUT THIS IS NOT WORKING WHEN U ENABLED VIBRA AND RING MODE. IT ONLY WORK WHEN UR N100 SET TO NOT VIBRATING...!!
so VIBRA OR VIP ALERT, U HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE !!! SO REDICULOUS !!!

• 2001-03-07 08:27

Yes, i agree wif Mouser on the power on/off tone. its very irritating. Imagine u are @ a meeting and u realised u hvn't switched off ur phone... another thing is that u've got to take really good care of your keypad. Mine has "black" spots (coating wearing offf) appearing after a month of usage (and that's wif casing).

• 2001-02-26 02:12

Just bought one- love the size/weight, but aaccess to some functions is very quirky- a pain to enable/disable voice dial- a voice memo needs lots of menu navigating- difficult to do in a call, no Nokia like profiles, and a really irritating power up/down tune.

• 2001-02-14 13:44
Total of 122 user reviews and opinions for Samsung N100.