Samsung N105 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

i had one of these back in 2003...bought it from a friend....seems so long ago.....lol...brings back memories

• 2012-03-15 17:01
  • miZk

> In reply to furke @ 2011-10-14 14:09 from t7XH - click to readwhat!!!??? are u serial(serious)???!!!

• 2011-11-07 18:02
  • CaEy

voice command in that time wow! i wonder from who the iphone 4s creators got the "siri" idea :)

• 2011-10-20 11:59
  • SkEM

i love this phone! better than iphone 4s!

• 2011-10-14 14:09
  • t7XH

This phone is "TANK". I dropped it several times. But had never broken down.

• 2010-09-06 20:36
  • tVBb

> In reply to Kenzie @ 2010-05-31 19:08 from 0hCW - click to readi forgot my phone lock number(on my samsung STRIVE sgh-a687), don't know why i didn't use my "standard" secret code. i have been searching the net all day. at&t is my provider i called where i bought the phone they said i should be able to buy a new sim card, however all info will be lost.....this is so not cool, this is prob no help, but i am waiting a couple days and picking up messages so if any body has any help i could use some for the samsung STRIVE thanks

• 2010-06-07 19:28
  • 4w8I

HELP!!!!!!!!!! I have a SGH-A687 and I locked it.... My mom doesnt no.. And my dad would YELL! HELP!!!!!!!! Its on PUK LOCK andI need the NEW PIN CODE!

• 2010-05-31 19:08
  • 0hCW

I love this old phone...it finally "broke" last week. I need a new cover for the keypad!...any place to get spare parts?

• 2009-12-07 19:20
  • jH7X

This is still a great phone. strong and does what i has to do...make telephonecalls. No more and no less!!

• 2009-10-26 07:16
  • mGDq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-12-14 13:29 from jQYQ - click to readtry to use some common sense

• 2009-04-10 18:24
  • tZqB

No camera, ,no video,no touchscreen, no mp3 player, no 3g, no picture uploads, no app store. OMG! It's a (gasp)..phone! You CALL with it. What a revolutonary idea! Great little cheap older phone. Compact, superfast startup. Simple and easy to use and navigate. Old school looking enough that NO one would want to steal it. Even has old school wap internet if you subscribe ( never tried it). I've had four of these (ALL stil working), unfortunately, I only have one measly charger. Lost my other one. Have two unlocked and two for Tmo/Voicestream. I think the unlock code posted here earlier, I ended up unlocking two of my phones and I don't remember exactly how, but it did involve those codes. If you're going to use that code, TAKE YOUR SIM OUT BEFORE YOU PUNCH IN THE CODE, or you'll lose ALL of your info. The only real weakpoint of this little stick of Korean dynamite is the short battery life, then again, the batteries I'm using are six years old and up. Only takes 90 minutes for a full charge though, so fast discharge, but fast recharge too. It's a wash. Amazing how these old Samsungs (and Nokias) are simpler, more rugged, more reliable and cheaper then all these fancy Sharp/Danger/Moto Sidekicks, HTCs and Motorolas (all which have BIG Reliablity issues, I work on Sidekicks as a hobby, HTCs and Motorolas are notorious for falling apart even when BRAND NEW). Why can't they make a sexy phone that is easy to use, reliable and lasts as well as looking cool?. Oh wait, then we'd be keeping them for six years like I did with mine, and they'd go broke waiting for us to buy a new one. lol. Heck, my unlocked one can even be used overseas in some places! (Gsm 900/1900 mhz 900 for Europe,Asia,Africa, Australia, and 1900 for US, Latin America , Canada, Carribean and US territories like American Samoa, Guam, etc). All for $10 on Craig's list. What a deal! lol.

• 2008-12-14 13:29
  • jQYQ

This cellphone is great i have it 7 years now, and still running great even the battery is in great shape, its the better cellphone ever

• 2008-11-03 07:01
  • PYCZ

why not use the security menu and choose 0
if you want to reset fone?

• 2006-09-07 08:52
  • Rxsa

I tried my samsung N105 to unlocked with that number you posted here...it said something "E?? Reset" then "please wait..." and go back to my date and hours with emergency only (because its only prepaid and have not been using for a long time). So, is that mean my phone is now unlocked and I can use any service now like AT&T?... it was T-mobile. Please please please anybody answer me:)

• 2005-06-04 18:08
  • Q$5R

decent first phone for me. pretty good reception, etc. also the key-pad flip was sturdy. sold it for something better.

• 2005-03-14 08:21
  • Q{RG

Please tell me the unlock code for the Samsung SCH -N105 as the *2767*2878# did not work for me.....thanks

• 2004-10-11 13:19

Hi!! Can someone help me out... I need the PUK for a Samsung X427 If you have one and you need to unlock it I have the code contact me. Thanks

• 2004-09-20 08:30

hi my sch-n105 is locked does anyone know any other codes the *2767*2878# didnt work
cheers

• 2004-09-14 06:13

***Watchout for unlock code ***

Save yourself some heartache - only use the unlock code listed above if you don't have any phone numbers on your phone. My wife had some phone numbers from out of the country listed on there, and when she asked me to unlock it before she wrote down the numbers, it completely deleted the phonebook as well. It is a *hard reset* and will wipe out everything on the phone. Use the *2767---- code with caution!

• 2004-08-19 08:00
Total of 47 user reviews and opinions for Samsung N105.