Samsung N500 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.1
7.2

> In reply to D @ 2011-02-23 14:08 from B8RK - click to readI have sam..n500 best candation

• 2014-03-12 17:24
  • bJhx

Well My First phone ever..This lady was dam beautiful..i loved the white round navigation and the 4 colour connector led! it was the only phone which i had used till date with an integrated battery..i had a silver model..and i am still in love with her..coz she's still with me..and believe it or not guys!she still works fine!

• 2014-02-15 10:49
  • YVim

this phone ,my 1st phone reminds me how fast the time passes as well as technology,, my father gifted it to me when i was in class 5 in 2003. I remember how delights it gave me & how enthusiastic i was about it as mobile phone was then very rare in BD. Never forget you..

• 2013-09-08 16:48
  • tE6H

This was my first phone and I still have this phone its almost more than 8years and very good phone.
The most I like in this is LED with 4 colors

• 2013-04-29 11:48
  • S35r

my fst phn....

• 2013-04-28 15:26
  • 7qxW

Got given this we I was in playgroup by one of my teachers. I still love it and it still works!

• 2013-04-01 21:20
  • mHf8
  • saravanakumar patoju
  • Rating0

my first cell phone .i still like it .

• 2013-01-16 06:05
  • KSfL

My first phone! BEST AT IT TIME!
I still have it, and it still works!

• 2013-01-04 00:03
  • ptRT

That is a my first cell phone, I never forget that phone

• 2012-12-27 07:59
  • trYH

My first phone, 9.5 years old and still working. Very strong case, was dropped many times, but works, works and works. After almost 10 years of usage battery lost approx. 1/3 of initial capacity. The phone was used as a main phone for 5 years and then became replacement phone due to nokia6300 appearance on the market which was thinner and ligher, but same strong and have been working for 5 years till now.
My N500 also has a ringtone that my wife composed for me as a birthday gift using built-in ringtone editor.

STUPDPHONE RULES FOREVER!!!

• 2012-12-12 11:47
  • SaUW

My first phone *.* ! i will never forget the moment that i had with it

• 2012-12-03 20:56
  • NjHf

It was totally great ... in a word I should say, I still love it. I believe I would work till now if it wasn't drowned under water after a heavy storm I faced !!! :)

• 2012-10-30 19:12
  • xgye

My very first phone I lived it and it still works (just have to duck tape the top together the #1 reason I loved it was becouse it had so many games it was perfect for a 9 year old

• 2012-10-10 21:03
  • pr9u

The first phone that i acquired using my own money. Hehe. Verrrrry durable indeed! I had to repaint it with pylox paint when the coating wore off.

• 2012-09-19 13:22
  • yswE

This mobile is my life first mobile.It was very good service.never forget about this mobile

• 2012-05-31 09:21
  • Trn2

any one to buy battery for this phone go to 'raiser plaza' jaipur india . .any one can easily find battery there. . .

• 2012-05-26 01:49
  • fCTn

this mobile is my life first mobile.it was very good service.never forget about this mobile

• 2012-04-08 23:49
  • n7Xk

First ever mobile in our family.
It was like a " touch me not legend" at first but soon we understand its powerful body and its become a "wrestler" ...
From washroom to bedroom , no place is left where it hit the floor..the outer color wear out because of hitting .. the set passes from one generation to another and the finally to table draw but remain a legend.
I'm using HTC Android ...and my brother IPHONE 4 ..but we hv more respect for N500

• 2011-08-14 07:49
  • PUMt

this is the best phone it falls my 50 times and he is working very good

• 2011-03-01 20:24
  • p@KD

> In reply to mike @ 2011-02-21 11:01 from uEys - click to readThis is the greatest phone ever made! I wish it was available to buy new now!

• 2011-02-23 14:08
  • B8RK
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for Samsung N500.