Samsung Omnia M S7530 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.5
5.4
5.5

Plz!I can't transfer through Bluetooth neither Can I connect USB.No USB is able to pick my phone.Anytime I try to receive file. Like music,the feedback was that "file not supported by other phone".

• 2014-01-23 00:05
  • fsTx

How can I bluetooth pictures? Help please???

• 2014-01-18 22:18
  • HDFU

> In reply to manpreet @ 2013-07-05 06:24 from t}y$ - click to readYou can download Zune software from google, then install it to your pc, after that you can transfer data from pc

• 2013-12-13 06:51
  • U$4N

pls am using the phone and if i wont to signup for the windowslive it goes like i should provide activation code.....pls can you provide me with that.....am very worried cus i cnt download any application now unless i did that,.

• 2013-12-09 19:56
  • fuvx

in fact gt i900 omnia ppc is even better than this one even though it is a partnership with vodafone but i prefer my old i900 because you download from any web without restriction.

• 2013-11-15 23:14
  • fmgi

i want to know whether mp3 is set as ringtone

• 2013-11-15 10:06
  • vweB

I hav a bit of a problem with this phone and i need help. my battery is damaged and none of the other batteries of samsung matches this omnia's battery. i want to knw the kind of battery it has or any other model of samsung that shares the same battery.

• 2013-11-11 17:18
  • gyN5

Software availability is very very less for window phones.this irritates me very much.i am an LIC advisor so I want LIC apps for premium calculations.which is not available for window phone.

• 2013-11-02 18:04
  • Hkqm

> In reply to ben @ 2013-10-18 14:46 from Hkqp - click to readNo we can not put SD card

• 2013-10-21 16:38
  • t}6k

In this phone we can put sd card or not please sombody tell me because i was planning to buy it.

• 2013-10-18 14:46
  • Hkqp

please i have problem with installing songs can some one help me pls

• 2013-10-18 08:49
  • ftI9

Ihave a Bluetooth optn here.bt that's not wrking.i have 7.8.pls help me

• 2013-09-29 07:34
  • 7j{i

> In reply to king @ 2013-02-25 07:34 from t1$F - click to readYou have to sign in with a Microsoft account to download any app

• 2013-09-11 07:26
  • t1$A

its far much better than htc windows or lumia 630 530 mobiles. i m using this frm some time nw nd i m very happy with it.amoled screen s amazing, very freindly interface ..plus i love the live tiles changing all the time on my screen..which i kind of find boring in androids..though the only limitation is with the window based apps. colours camera stunning..as its samsung.

• 2013-08-17 11:44
  • vG1L

dear friends der is no problm vt da fone,actualy worth for money,,if u feel any difficulty wit diz fone its ur problm,ie: you may not know what windows os aims,,dnd have windows phone usage etc,,,,so pls dnt blame da phone,k

• 2013-08-13 17:11
  • U$4N

its good phone

• 2013-08-08 08:13
  • 9CKk

very very worst of this phone this model is stopped .but i saw lot mobile shop they have it .why they are keeping in them show room.please dont sell like mobiles.

• 2013-08-01 12:25
  • vI6}

Can someone please tell me how to update the software on this phone? It seems to have no method of doing so.

• 2013-07-29 18:21
  • vb$h

dear friends,ur bluetooth will work when u update ur omnia m from windows 7.5 to 7.8,and data transfr frm pc to mobile will take place via zune software,u hav to install zune then data will transfer

• 2013-07-08 20:49
  • XurI

hi ,i purchase Omnia M S7530 in May 2013,from that day i faces many problems with it,like it is never paired with any phone by blue tooth.never connected to PC,no songs are transferred into it,what are the solutions of these problems ,if anyone know answer of my problems plz reply

• 2013-07-05 06:24
  • t}y$
Total of 209 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Omnia M S7530.