Samsung Omnia W I8350 - user opinions and reviews

1976269

7.1
6.9
7.1

frns vl u plz tel shell i upadtat it to windows 8.0 ?

• 2014-04-14 17:10
  • vGD2

It is my favorite phone i used it since 6months

• 2014-04-08 08:22
  • XuYb

How to use this mobile Bluetooth

• 2014-03-28 17:10
  • U$kk

The only problem I am facing is battery issues, heat and swells up badly and of course the unavailability of Bluetooth share app like Nokia did for its 7.8 devices....otherwise working perfectly

•whatsapp etc working perfectly
•can download songs via uc browser even in 2g too
•able to download big videos via metrotube
•sound and camera quality is good
Using this phone since 2012

****

• 2014-03-27 08:12
  • rJPw

This is the best mobile i bought and i am happy
high spped
good camera
and enough space for my musics and videos

• 2014-02-25 14:18
  • XN1{

> In reply to kp @ 2014-02-19 16:47 from utj0 - click to readIm not having PC suite, pl help

• 2014-02-23 05:01
  • bC2R

Omnia W is great phone, initially i too felt that i took a wrong decision, but later I felt very comfortable. Its all features are good and restriction on Bluetooth transfer is a security feature. For all ur stuff transfer u have to connect it to PC and do it by using Zune SW. this is also a security feature. Its features are some wat like i-phone. Browsing with it is awesome, camera quality is great, sharing pic on social network is so quick. Im fully satisfied with this phone. Im using it since last 2 yrs.

• 2014-02-19 16:47
  • utj0

Good phone but blututh not support

• 2014-02-09 16:53
  • rKJ5

I have a samsung omnia w i8350.I got it from australia & its from telstra carrier.
It's on demo version.How can i install the original software on it....?

• 2014-02-05 22:56
  • w9Jr

I have very worst experience using Samsung Omnia WI8350. M not able to use What's App properly Push message is not good....even I cant download songs using Mobile GPRS....we have to connect it to system only.....and SAMSUNG is not at all interested to give proper service to Windows phone.....Who all are looking to buy this phone....you must loose your hard earned money on this cell.

• 2014-02-02 15:57
  • TSL4

• 2014-02-02 15:53
  • TSL4

Big videos can't display since buying in 2011 . If any software please give shop address to download,thanks

• 2014-01-13 09:19
  • U$ka

> In reply to alexRome @ 2014-01-04 12:31 from 0Nsv - click to readI had exactly the same thing yesterday and i was wondering why. Maybe it is a soft thing. For sure is NOT the battery. And why happened to many people on 2014 and NOT before?

• 2014-01-11 05:57
  • i8ju

I think The declared battery charge is wrong, it lasts very little... i bought one second-hand with 2 month lifetime, recharged it completely, finishes thrusday at 16.50 and by friday 12.10 it told me battery 3% left

• 2014-01-04 12:31
  • 0Nsv

my windows phone w8350 disply is broken i want disply please say shop number

• 2013-12-29 15:58
  • n1ab

> In reply to subash987 @ 2013-11-06 15:43 from u78P - click to readYou go to the market and click the social apps and download your all social networking apps

• 2013-12-15 07:17
  • XuT3

can u tel me .i just open tha camera then use frunt camera then camera is not working n show the black n my phon is switof n again restart.....can u tel me whts the problam......

• 2013-12-11 14:40
  • utwf

Is this possible to update wp7.8 to wp8?also where the new software updates coming soon for Samsung Omnia w phone?

• 2013-11-14 05:50
  • U$4j

I was unable to log in in windows live even service center people are try to over come this but they cant that's why unable to download application & also how to update 7.8

• 2013-11-11 03:09
  • v{@@

> In reply to SAHITYA @ 2013-10-12 11:40 from Hkqn - click to readDownload Zune, connect your phone with your PC and then an option will automatically come for phone updates. It will automatically update your phone..... Hope u understand this lecture.....

• 2013-11-07 08:36
  • 7qxL
Total of 1655 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Omnia W I8350.