Samsung P510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.5
6.6

the P510 can hold up 2 100 photos and up to 20 seconds record time. Reply if you are satisfied with the phone

• 2005-06-21 15:43
  • mm$S

Hi! I want to buy the P510 but I don't know some things about it:
- how many pictures can it store?
- how much can it record (video)?
Write me as soon as possible!

• 2005-06-10 19:05
  • mAT5

it's a cute fone... :-D

• 2005-05-30 15:40
  • iibx

[b]het is een goede telefoon, alleen hoe krijg je goedkoop de foto's op je computer...

englishtranslation:
It's a good kwalitie ophone, but how do you get the pictures a bit cheap on your computer.[/b]

• 2005-05-24 14:41
  • Ak1m

Just been reading all your comments.. seems we all have very different phones????!!!! I agree that the auto flip s cool.. thats why I bought it.. and yes u can open it manually if you want to. Txting on it is a bit of a pain.. especially if your used to Nokia. It is a bit slow when trying to look at pictures and saving things. If u have a missed call u dont know until u open up the phone which is annoying sometimes. I am having a big problem trying to transfer pics from my phone to my lap top.. have the data cable but not making any sense.. can anyone help? Another bad thing is when using T9 it does not store new words for you so u have to type them in EVERY time!!! On the whole though its small.. cute and I like it. I have never seen anyone with it yet.. had mine since Dec 2004.. cost me around 300 Euros from Amsterdam (got it as a prezzie though so didnt actually cost me a penny)!! xx

• 2005-05-24 02:19
  • mGiK

Can u help? I am trying to gt my photos from my phone onto my lap to. I have tried infa red and didnt work.. Now I have the data cable plugged in but still no luck.. please help!

• 2005-05-24 01:54
  • mGiK

it is one of the sleekest fones i have used. i dont know why but everyone loves it even though the features are crap. i want to sell it. call me on 07950233991. i want a good price. boxed up with all the things with it. call me

• 2005-04-30 14:05
  • Saq2

Please help does the p510 use a normal USB lead? im cancelling my contract 2moro and want to get my photos of my phone b4 i do!! would really appreciate some help today if possible???

• 2005-04-29 17:40
  • mXby

hi is was wondering if you can have noise when your recording or filiming. if anyone knows how to do this could they plz send me and email. thanks

• 2005-04-14 01:40
  • mcu6

please help me i can't put the internet on even after i click the button .what do you think the problem is???????

• 2005-04-11 17:52
  • MSRn

Hey does anyone know how to get their phone to talk to the PC? I've tried alot of different options but haven't been able to get it to work.

• 2005-03-21 11:45
  • PN}L

Hi i was just wondering whether you can put an image on the little front screen? i know u can take pictures using it. email if anyone knows. thanks x

• 2005-03-17 22:37

• 2005-03-10 08:15
  • U2QQ

hello plz i will like to know more of the use of this cellphone okay plz u can email me more info

• 2005-03-09 18:44
  • mcu6

autofolder is a nice function but can you open it manual without destroy the autofolder or something else?

• 2005-03-06 15:50
  • S31c

does the p510 have voice calling ?

• 2005-02-20 21:41
  • MSRn

I can't seem to get the infrared to work, how does it work?? Does anyone have any ideas that can help.

• 2005-02-18 06:52
  • C{xZ

My phone turns off every time I plug in the data cable, whether the other end is connected to the computer or not. And it wouldn't turn on whilst the cable is still connected. Anyone know what the problem is?

• 2005-02-14 07:27
  • x{Zi

This phone has got a brilliant camera and features to go with it. The button to open the phone on the side could be set to go faster because when answering calls it is not apporiate for answering calls quickly. I do think that beside that the phone is a very good handset, and is in my opnion the flip version of the Samsung E800 model which has equal features. There is also a button on the exterior of the phone for quick answer to the camera which can be useful for situations where you want to take pictures without people noticing (that is if you turn the flash of first as it is a bit bright!).

• 2005-02-10 18:25
  • mqJ2

I love the phone BUT:
1) texts are stored on the SIM and so it fills really quickly. You can move them to the phone but you have to do them one by one = major pain
2)T9 text by default is in upper case so you have to change it for each text you send (you cannot change the settings) = another major pain!

• 2005-02-07 18:33
  • iAnT
Total of 138 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P510.