Samsung P510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.5
6.6

im lovin this phone its realy cute and small and i have ordered one and its coming on tuesday

• 2004-11-21 13:59

I have a p510 and I cannot get the infra red port to work with my belkin smartbeam can you help please

• 2004-11-17 22:38

love the auto open doofer

• 2004-11-12 14:53

Linsey my phone has always T9 activated and I hate it. How did you manage do deactivate it?

• 2004-11-09 22:56

dont like the text as you cant send to many!!! also dont like the way you cant have your photo's on the front screen, otherwise very nice phone

• 2004-11-08 15:00

Very nice and stilish.Can you give me one(:

• 2004-11-06 15:32

Does anyone know how to keep the t9 dictionary activated all the time? as i dont know how! Also is it just me or does it only save some words in the dictionary. One last thing is there anyway that you can change it so that capitals are not a default. Thanks

• 2004-11-05 23:07

shame we can't erase the factory ringtones/wallpapers to make a bit more space.

• 2004-11-05 03:51

the phone can hold 200 sms messages. (+sim card memory) I have no idea if p510 is 2 or 3 band... Some web sites say it's dual band, others say it's tri-band.

• 2004-11-03 20:29

how many SMS messages can the fone hold? whats the difference between tri band and dualband? xx

• 2004-10-31 16:18

does anyone know where i can get this phone in the light violet color?!?!?! how much is it usually

• 2004-10-29 18:09

I have a standard jack headset and would like an adapter that will fit my headset. Do you know which adapter to use, or can you supply me with one?

Kind regards,

Dominic Holmes

• 2004-10-27 18:04

Halo,,,I would like to transfer the photo to my laptop,,, who else can show me the website in teaching me how to do it??

• 2004-10-25 13:10

jolin....do you get the answer already? Can i use computer to transfer the ringtone and wallpaper to the phone and use it???’
??

If yes, could you teach me how to do it???

• 2004-10-25 13:09

Hey..in all websites it says that samsung P510 has voice memo...but I just cant find it in the manual and in the phone itself..someone help me!..wat is goin on?!

• 2004-10-23 12:22

the phone does actually have a silent button, apparently if u press and hold the # key, the silent function is activated but as soon as the phone swithes off it is deactivated.

• 2004-10-20 18:26

thanks rabie!

• 2004-10-15 15:29

I think any irda adapter (5 to 10$ ones) should work with it. I have a built in irda adapter on my laptop I used that to transfer. I used to have a wiretek irda adapter. It works fine with all nokia phones. It wouldn't cause any problems with samsung.

• 2004-10-14 17:43

rabies which model of irda adapter you have?i would like to by one but i don`t know which one is working properly with this phone!thanks anyway!!

• 2004-10-14 15:28

you can transfer photos to your computer with the help of the samsung's easy gprs program which can be found at samsung's web site after a little dig. you can transfer wallpapers and ringtones to your phone by using infra
(with easy gprs program) . I couldn't transfer any java games to the phone though. If anyone knows about that pls write here how to do it.

• 2004-10-13 23:46
Total of 138 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P510.