Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.9
6.8

Anyone changed the battery of this device? Are replacement batteries available? What is the procedure of changing batteries?

• 2014-01-22 16:42
  • bC2A

Upgrade Using Kies Air

• 2014-01-18 15:09
  • IVBH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-16 12:56 from 6{1Q - click to readupgrade using odin

• 2014-01-01 14:11
  • Rx90

Hello Guys, when im inserting a sim card, "insert network pin" always appear. any solution in this ? Thanks in Advance :)

• 2013-12-18 03:36
  • wHrS

My galaxy tab can't upgrade -,-

• 2013-12-16 12:56
  • 6{1Q

> In reply to dx @ 2013-10-22 09:54 from vV5G - click to readHow to upgrade to jb??

• 2013-12-08 13:34
  • Qxpq

Hi guys,
I bought this Tab few days ago. My problem is I am unable to play games having landscape graphics and required acceleration like car racing games and army snipper. In racing games the handle of car turns to right and car collapse to wall. Same is with snipper game. The gun aims to right only and not turns to left. Any body have idea to resolve it.
Thanks

• 2013-12-07 05:32
  • KICg

umm many ppl want to know...how to increase ur battery life
1.display brightness- make it low as low as possible.
2.turnoff data connection while u r nt using it
3.clear ram frequently
4.dlt unwanted live wallpapers(dnt use live wallpapers)
5.n d mst usefull...go to-setting-developer option-apps-tick on,'Do Not Keep Activities' (bt u wont be able to do multi tasking)
and..click on limit background process...and set it to 4
ur done

• 2013-11-18 15:22
  • t@J$

> In reply to chozin @ 2013-09-16 12:08 from uCvh - click to readDid you re-install using Odin? If yes, did you install gapps.zip after installing the firmware? You also have to download and install voice call enable.zip for the tab. Hope this helps.

• 2013-11-12 09:05
  • N9@S

guys from where did you did you get jb update? officially i dont thing that its luanched..
can u plz help me out????

• 2013-11-06 18:09
  • X0Fc

> In reply to dx @ 2013-10-22 09:54 from vV5G - click to readHi, can teach me how to upgrade my honeycomb os to jb or ics?

• 2013-11-06 15:55
  • v0qN

Hai friends, i have a doubt , how to update my tab to jb, in my tab s/w update is not showing.please tell me .

• 2013-11-05 19:08
  • t1$F

JB version is absolutely quick and smooth! Unfortunately they decide to ditch tablet mode for the status n navigation bar. (it does not look like the one in picture). Looks like this http://goo.gl/95JNRC . Notice the status bar at the top and less button menu at bottom bar? Of course, you can make it tablet mode but from my playing around, not very stable.

I've played with some custom rom. Custom rom with jelly bean is nice, but I found it has issue with camera app and problem storing to external sdcard.

Finally downgrade to ICS version instead. Even though ICS may lack some control feature, it still perform good enough and have tablet ui. Try out yourself with different version and see which suits you!

• 2013-10-30 03:13
  • IV%E

Jb is good for tablet and why im saying it good because more function have been upgrade..if ur tablet draining when it surf internet the way to solved it is a ur apps..check ur apps included with ads or unused..just removed it and u will see it jb work..if same result just format ur tablet..good luck

• 2013-10-24 20:18
  • tuf1

I have upgraded my tab 7 plus to 4.1.2 jelly bean it is smoother and battery life improved as compared to honeycomb I can surf the net none stop with Wi-Fi connection for up to 4/5 hours and the battery is not drain (when I start surfing the battery is about 80%) the only downside for the upgrade is that you can't print screen anymore unless you root your tab, which I don't want to.

• 2013-10-22 09:54
  • vV5G

> In reply to FerasSayeh @ 2013-10-04 22:03 from nTRY - click to readJaved Bhai, How did You do that? Please giude me for it. I have Galaxy Tab 7 Plus. Any link or website??? Procedure to follow??? Thanks in Advance.

• 2013-10-22 05:44
  • uWIJ

hi everyone a little help how to reinstall the play store..i accidentally unstalled it thnx

• 2013-10-21 07:58
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Javid @ 2013-10-02 00:52 from B}nj - click to readDear Javid,

I had made the move to the JB 4.1.2. It works fine and the battery life is so reasonable. I can get a battery life for 2 - 2.5 days with a light use of WiFi (most of the day I keep it off) and keep the screen brightness at "Auto". The only problem I have with JB update is the screen resolution which dropped from 1024*600 to 967*600, every thing else is ok and the JB update works very well on my Tab. Is the JB update you had used designed for your region/carrier?

• 2013-10-04 22:03
  • nTRY

NEVER update to jelly bean 4.1.2; I had a really bad experience; jellybean is NOT designed for tablets, it drains the battery, notification bar is the worst and it was the worst firmware update of Samsung I have ever seen. Finally I reinstalled my ICS update, but with difficulty and stress, because I couldn't revive it, but after two days I did it! ICS 4.0.4 is the best solution for P6200 and P6200L
Does anyone have any functional idea about improveing the battery life?

• 2013-10-02 00:52
  • B}nj

of course, to upgrade it keep in mine that you have to chose the firmware to operate in your region or country operator.
At first i used the austria version and was a very bad experience!

Now all bugs with the phone dialer, constant reboot and other think has just gone and it have a bether power consumption. It lost the flash player but you can download an old version from internet. Use Mozilla firfox to watch online tv.

• 2013-09-21 06:21
  • LKLv
Total of 1360 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.