Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0

Jb is good for tablet and why im saying it good because more function have been upgrade..if ur tablet draining when it surf internet the way to solved it is a ur apps..check ur apps included with ads or unused..just removed it and u will see it jb work..if same result just format ur tablet..good luck

• 2013-10-24 20:18
  • tuf1

I have upgraded my tab 7 plus to 4.1.2 jelly bean it is smoother and battery life improved as compared to honeycomb I can surf the net none stop with Wi-Fi connection for up to 4/5 hours and the battery is not drain (when I start surfing the battery is about 80%) the only downside for the upgrade is that you can't print screen anymore unless you root your tab, which I don't want to.

• 2013-10-22 09:54
  • vV5G

> In reply to FerasSayeh @ 2013-10-04 22:03 from nTRY - click to readJaved Bhai, How did You do that? Please giude me for it. I have Galaxy Tab 7 Plus. Any link or website??? Procedure to follow??? Thanks in Advance.

• 2013-10-22 05:44
  • uWIJ

hi everyone a little help how to reinstall the play store..i accidentally unstalled it thnx

• 2013-10-21 07:58
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Javid @ 2013-10-02 00:52 from B}nj - click to readDear Javid,

I had made the move to the JB 4.1.2. It works fine and the battery life is so reasonable. I can get a battery life for 2 - 2.5 days with a light use of WiFi (most of the day I keep it off) and keep the screen brightness at "Auto". The only problem I have with JB update is the screen resolution which dropped from 1024*600 to 967*600, every thing else is ok and the JB update works very well on my Tab. Is the JB update you had used designed for your region/carrier?

• 2013-10-04 22:03
  • nTRY

NEVER update to jelly bean 4.1.2; I had a really bad experience; jellybean is NOT designed for tablets, it drains the battery, notification bar is the worst and it was the worst firmware update of Samsung I have ever seen. Finally I reinstalled my ICS update, but with difficulty and stress, because I couldn't revive it, but after two days I did it! ICS 4.0.4 is the best solution for P6200 and P6200L
Does anyone have any functional idea about improveing the battery life?

• 2013-10-02 00:52
  • B}nj

of course, to upgrade it keep in mine that you have to chose the firmware to operate in your region or country operator.
At first i used the austria version and was a very bad experience!

Now all bugs with the phone dialer, constant reboot and other think has just gone and it have a bether power consumption. It lost the flash player but you can download an old version from internet. Use Mozilla firfox to watch online tv.

• 2013-09-21 06:21
  • LKLv

i own a 6200L I upgraded it using odin. now it works so good!
I want a new one, but there is no one like it because new generations does not have flash led. I can not understand why samsung has make this mistake!

• 2013-09-21 06:14
  • LKLv

I have a 6200L Latin american version. I have upgrede it with odin to jelly bean. It work perfectly now and the battery comsunption y much low. The bugs it had in Honeycomb just has gone. I have it since 2 years ago and have no replace because galaxy tab 3 7 or 8 does not have flash led. Samsung has failed with his new products because they have downgraded it!
Now i am looking forward for a new one with flash led to replace it.

• 2013-09-21 06:01
  • LKLv

> In reply to Hany Adel @ 2013-09-18 23:34 from fk4C - click to readFrom internet>>>settings>>>privacy and security>>>clear cash>>ok,,,,,,clear form data>>ok

• 2013-09-20 23:11
  • Mf5q

Facebook don't appear and photos or any page photo on my Samsung P6200 Galaxy tab 7.0 plus, Any one can help me please?

• 2013-09-18 23:34
  • fk4C

> In reply to chozin @ 2013-09-16 12:08 from uCvh - click to readReinstall ur os again using odin, not to forget the backup

• 2013-09-18 16:33
  • Mf5q

hi
plz help me i cannot open my message box and dial pad...nor i can make call.gve me some soloution its urgent

• 2013-09-16 12:08
  • uCvh

> In reply to brian c @ 2013-06-29 16:07 from t7Ku - click to readi have same problem as yours
when sim card inserted the device keep on restarting.
any solution for it so far?

• 2013-09-11 09:50
  • F43Z

Hi every one,

I have updated the firmware of my P6200 to JB version P6200XXMC3. After update I noticed the screen resolution dropped to 967*600 pixels instead of the original 1024*600 , is that normal? any ine had the same problem? can I increase the screen resolution back to its Max value?

Appreciate your assistance

• 2013-09-10 16:11
  • 04@g

> In reply to vis1-0n @ 2013-08-26 19:08 from Nv3Y - click to readu could download another version of jb , if u used austrian version u may download uk version it does not differ in reality and not affect ur files/programs.

• 2013-09-06 21:04
  • fvD5

i cant accest playstore

• 2013-09-05 05:12
  • P@Y3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-29 12:09 from YT@v - click to readjust update to Jelly Bean. Honeycombe consumes more power and shows less memory.

• 2013-09-02 12:51
  • 9xBW

> In reply to vis1-0n @ 2013-08-26 19:08 from Nv3Y - click to readno idea what the problem could be unless it's obviously the screen time out setting. the update from kies is more stable anyways. i tried odin install of the jb and it bricked my tab after a few days. weird really.

• 2013-09-02 12:50
  • 9xBW

how can i tell if my gt-p6200 is an original one...

• 2013-08-29 07:03
  • t7Ru
Total of 1347 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.