Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus - user opinions and reviews

Hi Tab ownwers...

Will this get ICS 4.0 update? Please reply fast

• 2012-05-04 15:29
  • bENG

> In reply to waveman75 @ 2011-12-16 08:39 from tuhw - click to readThis tab would have been the best if only i can move my apps to my sd card. I hope there will be a software update for this.- labuj

• 2012-05-04 11:38
  • K7g8

I bought this tablet about a month and consider very usefull machine. Of course it's not easy to find out a singgle machine that fullfilled our requirement, it also happen to this table, there are some application that is not so good like camera come without option to zooming in n out. Another thing the cheapest digital camera for the timebeing at least 5 megapixel but this tablet only offer 3 megapixel that not suitable for it's price. At least maybe not last, there are no application to send data by using MMS. It's very good if SAMSUNG Company look over this thing. Thank you.

• 2012-05-02 19:47
  • TSRx

can we use tablet for ordinary calls like we can do in mobile phones? pls reply.

• 2012-05-02 18:58
  • Jaid

hello people
i just got this tab last week, i just want to know which applications are free like Whatsupp and others beacause my airtime keeps running out and i dont why and what causes that.

please help guys
tahnks

• 2012-05-02 13:08
  • NHu1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-30 06:22 from KFMW - click to readlove it too...

• 2012-05-01 21:59
  • 44rW

> In reply to herthstone @ 2012-04-27 16:24 from v0qx - click to readhow can i use my tv out with my galaxy 7 plus?

• 2012-04-30 19:27
  • HBEr

greetings guys
i have been reading yall comments and i am intrigued already since i will be collecting this tablet this afternoon, i have to say i just cannot wait to get my hands on it sounds like a cool tab to have fun with but i am already concerned with the bat life though because most of you guys sounds unhappy about it.

• 2012-04-30 14:30
  • NHu1

This device is da bomb,but i guess url already knew,no htc ifone blackberry orany device has competion with da p6200.thk u samsung url are da bomb.ive been wit samsung for 11 years now and wil neva change dat

• 2012-04-30 14:01
  • f3xL

Hello evryone,
I m faiz
I own a galaxy tab 7 plus.
To begin with, i shud say it s n awsm device.
Honeycomb os does not cause u any trouble. It is smooth n efficient.
It does hav a sim card slot and wifi too. Wifi only versions are also available.
I hav tried many games most of them wrk very gud. Some small games due to resolution problems i guess, dont wrk.
Reading books using kindle app or adobe reader or ebook reader is a pleasure.
Evrythng wrks fine except for wifi after the recent honeycomb update. I thnk it will b sorted out in the Ice cream sandwich update which samsung promised to release very soon.
I dint hav any problems except for auto reboots due to heavy gaming that too only 3 times since i bought this 4 months bak.
And it does hav phone functionality in the 3G plus wifi version.
I find it cool after i got my bluetooth headset. It was kind of useless for me except for texting my frnds.
Hope i cleared the doubts of most my frends here.
I wud definitly recommend it if ur lokking for smthng portable and best performing.
I really love it.
It gives a battery life upto 8 hrs of heavy n continuos usage and more than one day wen i do less gaming n movies.
Pls do like the post if ur happy after reading this.

• 2012-04-30 06:22
  • KFMW

Hello evryone,
I m faiz
I own a galaxy tab 7 plus.
To begin with, i shud say it s n awsm device.
Honeycomb os does not cause u any trouble. It is smooth n efficient.
Reading books using kindle app or adobe reader or ebook reader is a pleasure.
And it does hav phone functionality in the 3G plus wifi version.
Hope i cleared the doubts of most my frends here.
I really love it.
Pls do like the post if ur happy after reading this.

• 2012-04-30 04:00
  • 7txf

can i upgrade my battery to extend operating time?

• 2012-04-30 03:23
  • K7eu

how many sim cards can be ues one or two ?
( as one for the mobile phone and other sim for the internet sufr )

• 2012-04-29 15:26
  • dMAI

bult in bettary

• 2012-04-28 03:46
  • NqX{

How can I be able to use the TV out of this phone using the infrared?

• 2012-04-27 16:24
  • v0qx

> In reply to Prithive @ 2012-04-25 15:34 from RJ2a - click to readYES you can....

• 2012-04-26 09:51
  • sF%6

hi everybody, can i make a call by put the mobile on my ear or i must use a bluetooth headset? , is the battery built out ? thanks in advance

• 2012-04-26 03:20
  • fvF2

• 2012-04-26 03:17
  • fvF2

> In reply to Prithive @ 2012-04-25 15:34 from RJ2a - click to readplease read it above ....
"Tablet with support for GSM voice communication, SMS, and MMS". Yes for sure you can make calls and send sms/mms like the phones.

• 2012-04-26 00:55
  • gID9

how to connect to tv out

• 2012-04-25 21:37
  • 3ChH
Total of 1398 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.