Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus - user opinions and reviews

6.9
6.9

Hello evryone,
I m faiz
I own a galaxy tab 7 plus.
To begin with, i shud say it s n awsm device.
Honeycomb os does not cause u any trouble. It is smooth n efficient.
It does hav a sim card slot and wifi too. Wifi only versions are also available.
I hav tried many games most of them wrk very gud. Some small games due to resolution problems i guess, dont wrk.
Reading books using kindle app or adobe reader or ebook reader is a pleasure.
Evrythng wrks fine except for wifi after the recent honeycomb update. I thnk it will b sorted out in the Ice cream sandwich update which samsung promised to release very soon.
I dint hav any problems except for auto reboots due to heavy gaming that too only 3 times since i bought this 4 months bak.
And it does hav phone functionality in the 3G plus wifi version.
I find it cool after i got my bluetooth headset. It was kind of useless for me except for texting my frnds.
Hope i cleared the doubts of most my frends here.
I wud definitly recommend it if ur lokking for smthng portable and best performing.
I really love it.
It gives a battery life upto 8 hrs of heavy n continuos usage and more than one day wen i do less gaming n movies.
Pls do like the post if ur happy after reading this.

• 2012-04-30 06:22
  • KFMW

Hello evryone,
I m faiz
I own a galaxy tab 7 plus.
To begin with, i shud say it s n awsm device.
Honeycomb os does not cause u any trouble. It is smooth n efficient.
Reading books using kindle app or adobe reader or ebook reader is a pleasure.
And it does hav phone functionality in the 3G plus wifi version.
Hope i cleared the doubts of most my frends here.
I really love it.
Pls do like the post if ur happy after reading this.

• 2012-04-30 04:00
  • 7txf

can i upgrade my battery to extend operating time?

• 2012-04-30 03:23
  • K7eu

how many sim cards can be ues one or two ?
( as one for the mobile phone and other sim for the internet sufr )

• 2012-04-29 15:26
  • dMAI

bult in bettary

• 2012-04-28 03:46
  • NqX{

How can I be able to use the TV out of this phone using the infrared?

• 2012-04-27 16:24
  • v0qx

> In reply to Prithive @ 2012-04-25 15:34 from RJ2a - click to readYES you can....

• 2012-04-26 09:51
  • sF%6

hi everybody, can i make a call by put the mobile on my ear or i must use a bluetooth headset? , is the battery built out ? thanks in advance

• 2012-04-26 03:20
  • fvF2

• 2012-04-26 03:17
  • fvF2

> In reply to Prithive @ 2012-04-25 15:34 from RJ2a - click to readplease read it above ....
"Tablet with support for GSM voice communication, SMS, and MMS". Yes for sure you can make calls and send sms/mms like the phones.

• 2012-04-26 00:55
  • gID9

how to connect to tv out

• 2012-04-25 21:37
  • 3ChH

Bro can we use it for calling and SMS? Plsss reply. Thanks in advance.

• 2012-04-25 15:34
  • RJ2a

> In reply to ZAKIR BHAGAT @ 2012-04-22 14:34 from Lb7U - click to readDownload Tubemate app from market.

• 2012-04-25 15:22
  • uu$x

Why this tablet consume much battery? I need to charge it everyday!

• 2012-04-24 19:06
  • tErZ

how to download video songs with hd quality from youtube it is showing very small size... or which video downloader is best according to screen... please..thanx

• 2012-04-22 14:34
  • Lb7U

is there solar charging facility available with in tab p6200?

• 2012-04-22 10:06
  • U@b6

i jus bought this tab.. It's a gr8 tab though i m kind of unsatisfied with it's battery life.. However u can force stop all the unnecesscary apps to extend battery life to some extent...

• 2012-04-22 08:17
  • 6iQn

what are your opinions about the battery consumption?

• 2012-04-21 15:55
  • t7sE

How long usually does the battery discharge if you are just using it as a phone?no apps been used.

• 2012-04-21 15:19
  • t7sE

excellent...i have bought it today...keep it up ...and waiting for a best new technology..:)

• 2012-04-20 19:31
  • uWIX
Total of 1389 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.