Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

its quite awesome tablet that i ever had. however, i couldn't install bbm application in my tablet. i don't know why? anyone have a solution about it?

• 2014-09-16 03:53
  • 61XM

> In reply to rocky frm pakistan @ 2014-08-26 19:47 from KIwb - click to readI'm having the same problem (device's software out of date). Any solution? I'm really fed up with Samsung support!

• 2014-08-27 05:57
  • 2IaL

Galaxy tab 7.7 the best tablet I everseen ,samsung must have to release the new update for it atleast to android 4.3 . Some softwares are not running like google+ always display a message says: please check for update your software is out of date.....

• 2014-08-26 19:47
  • KIwb

this is so very good in gaming high graphics and smooth

• 2014-08-23 04:26
  • 7Xk9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-06 20:51 from vbMc - click to readNo,it doesn't match with your tab

• 2014-08-22 14:06
  • nxAN

the best tablets I ever used ,very handy size ,very smooth in running applications and for daily work ( I'm a business man and I use this tab almost 15 hours a day for business,emails, news,TV streaming , reading books watching movies ...you name it, the screen is a fantaaaaaaaastic one of a kind Super Amoled, the colors are so sharp and clear it is really an joy watching movies with.only after about 3 years Samsung released it's new tablet with a super Amoloed screens. still after two and a half year this tablet is still one of the best in the market.
Thanks Samsung ....

• 2014-08-13 18:11
  • NhL{

> In reply to eloy.palaboy @ 2014-07-13 02:06 from v0qJ - click to readWhat 4.3 and kit kat?Never heard of higher than 4.1

• 2014-07-18 03:00
  • nuNY

Ihave heard the tablet has issues with 4.3 and kitkat updates. Wanna know if this is true.

• 2014-07-13 02:06
  • v0qJ

still using the tab until now...

• 2014-07-07 03:43
  • uSRX

> In reply to pyan @ 2014-06-11 12:10 from PIAx - click to readPlease can you tell me how you updated from Honeycomb? I've tried updating my GT-P6800 via the Settings, but nothing happens. Many thanks!

• 2014-07-06 14:28
  • nFgK

my 1st when i ever had. best from samsung

• 2014-06-13 02:14
  • PA7I

This is my 1st tab and definitely the best tablet so far by samsung. Hi I'm from Malaysia, i bought this tab in the middle of 2012. During that time it came with Honeycomb and i follow the transition to ICS(4.0) and now i'm very happy that i have until Jelly Bean 4.1.2. All update done via OTA. What i really love about this tab are:-
1) Superb Super Amoled Screen. 1st tab with this screen. Which is good for low power consumption but the big deal here it is also great for outdoor visibility. With it ability to make call without bluetooth support. This tab is quite good for my backup phone.
2) Battery 5100mah. Great battery life.
3) Great Camera. Since 2012 where you can get a tab with 3MP camera with Autofocus and flash support?
4) Love to watch movie here. So far i still can watch FullHD movie. Plays quite all range file format with more 1GB file size.

5) 16GB internal storage n Memory Card Suppot.

Now this tab become as my main phone(b4 this as backup) bcoz i'm now searching for new 4.7-5inch LTE phone(to replace my Note2 3G-5.5inch still big to become main phone). While searching, i'm glad that this tab is still good n relevance if compare with current 2014 phones out there. This tab also become my good benchmark to find my dream ideal phone. Bye2

• 2014-06-11 12:10
  • PIAx

Hi This Is Ami here can anyone tell me can i connect Gear 2Neo to My 7.7 Tab please

• 2014-06-06 20:51
  • vbMc

After I have factory reset my tab 7.7 I have lost the program for ebook reader. Is there anybody knows how. After upgrading to 4.1.2 no more ebook reader

• 2014-06-05 08:01
  • IbxF

• 2014-06-05 07:34
  • IbxF

hello friends, abhi539 thanks for reply,plz can you tell me you are from which country ? thanks & regards

• 2014-04-29 10:40
  • sr86

Hello friends, yasir I have updated to dxmd3, I dont know which country version is this. A professional updated this. after update I noticed following changes, the tab runs smooth and the colours are very bright and vibrant as it should be on super amoled plus screen. Any game of high graphics runs smoothly, no heating problem. Some times feel the need for more ram. Wifi, audio, video, 3g all work fine

• 2014-04-28 17:38
  • GQTt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-18 11:37 from LbcR - click to readTry the USB universal charger for samsung tabs available in jarir book store, it works as USB data cable also, the only dis advantage is you can charge only in computer.

• 2014-04-22 18:05
  • 3C6Y

tab went dead from defective charger, lost all my data & can't find charger anywhere in jeddah

• 2014-04-18 11:37
  • LbcR

Can i find it's screen mine got shatterd I need to replace.

• 2014-04-11 14:53
  • 3Y1e
Total of 1345 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.