Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

i got this tab 3 months ago it is workin g nice speed is good screen also good , i stillhave one problem may be any one can help me to solve >>
the blutooth after receiving some files (picturs, videos ) stops receing more input still it sends well
really i am upset from this problem i contacted samsung they gave me advices to solve the problem but the problem stell exist i think that the reason is the small size of Ram

• 2013-03-06 11:23
  • Sdun

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-26 17:23 from 6%0b - click to readHi , this is clear to me that Samsung wanna just gain more benefits. to pay the money of loss to Apple.

Good lukc

• 2013-03-05 08:37
  • HFgx

Hi guys. Im new to this tab, just bougt it a month ago.
I wonder if any of u could give me an advice or opinion.
Its regarding the mobile data n wifi network, i love to leave my tab connect to network all the time, like 24/7 without turning it off. However i noticed that whenever i lock the screen, the wifi or mobile data is turned off by themselves and they connected back to the network only when im unlock the screen. Somthimes i need to turn off the wifi n on it back again, then they'll connected to the internet.
Have any of u guys facing the same problems?
Its quite difficult for me, since im always expecting importnt mails n whatsapp, thats why i need it to connect to the internet at all time.
Is there anything wrong with the software or, anyting?
Any comments regarding this are much appreciated. :)

• 2013-02-28 15:08
  • IVKN

We like to have a tablet very similar to this.

However the size and resolution is still not maching my dream, that is

phisical size (mm): 210(190+15+5) x 120(110+5+5) x 10
this means the display size is 190 x 110 mm (1,73)
having 1600x900 (1,78) pixel resolution.

The rest I like they have already:
CPU: Allwinner A31 (4x)
micro SD slot
GPS
Bluetooth
Camera: 2+5MP AF LED with 720p video recording
Video play: MP4, H264, .TS (for DVB-T recordings)
FM radio
5000mA battery

But the screen size and physical size is the most important of the aboves to me.

Why nobody do that?

• 2013-02-26 21:11
  • mYgJ

Any word on a successor design to this baby? Why doesn't any of the recent Samsung tabs feature a super amoled screen?

• 2013-02-26 17:23
  • 6%0b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-23 12:34 from t1$A - click to read"Price is too high at this price better to buy iPad 3 , Galaxy Note 10.1 or Nexus 7"

Dear Friend,
P6800 is the coolest Tab, I have used it for almost one year now, it's so smooth and lite weight.

I pad3 or the future generation of the ipads will not beat this baby. Speaking of Galaxy Note 10.1, it's cool but way heavier and cant use it as a phone unless u use a headset, still the size is too big to carry.

Nexus 7 has only wi-fi.

So think again the high cost is for the cooler features. If you get a chance to grab it don't think twice. I assure you will not re-great it.

Thanks !

• 2013-02-25 02:04
  • teuc

Awesome..now my gt p 6800 runs with ICS OS 4.0.4

• 2013-02-24 14:58
  • KxLA

This android of this tab can be upgrade 2 jelly bean?

• 2013-02-24 12:43
  • KZ8M

• 2013-02-23 12:34
  • t1$A

dear friends,
all the tablet users must have a samsung galaxy tab GT-P6800 7.7".This tablet do not compare with any others.As per my experiance this is awsome.screen clarity,battery life,perfomance....A-Z SUPERB.Buy this most worthful tablet..thanks samsung..

• 2013-02-18 12:27
  • mIfP

7.7 is better for the screen and user friendliness. I especially love the 7.67 inch screen, it is exactly the right size and samoled doesn't let you down.

• 2013-02-17 15:27
  • MFXa

> In reply to winzy @ 2013-02-16 05:02 from th6c - click to readtake first for shure (7.7)

• 2013-02-16 18:41
  • MmTC

> In reply to onin @ 2013-01-02 08:16 from UD}E - click to readI'm planning to buy a tablet for ebook reading specifically... i'm contemplating about 7.7 and tab 2 7.0 3G - what's best in terms of ebook display? thanks so much

• 2013-02-16 05:02
  • th6c

Hello all,

I am thinking about to purchase a Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7! The only question is, is it still worth buying it or should i go to the Samsung Galaxy Note II instead? I can buy it for only 299,00 euros btw, which is the last (new) model in some shop I called yesterday. Please tell me asap, or email to fotografieforum@gmail.com! Thanks in advance, George.

• 2013-02-15 12:53
  • ixFH

> In reply to shadow @ 2013-02-03 03:54 from v0qJ - click to readit's a typo!
it will be stuck on JB 4.1.2!
JB 4.2 / KLP 5.0 Super Amoled Plus Galaxy Tab is/are on the making this year 2013!

• 2013-02-12 05:22
  • yM9i

dear friend,
all tab 7.7 users facing the same problem while we are using yahoo video call,the camera is rotating the right side.hope this issue will sort through jelly bean updates. samsung already announce jb update.hope we will get it in march middle.
i like to answer our another friends question..we dont have fm radio in tab 7.7.better you go to playstore and down load online radio and enjoy....

• 2013-02-10 06:34
  • ixTD

Gretings to all..7.7 samsung tab. top machine...help abaut..fm.radio.?.gretings.

• 2013-02-09 13:48
  • 9C5G

• 2013-02-09 13:38
  • 9C5G

I install ICS on my p6800 via ODIN, i used Austria (P6800XXLQ2_P6800OXALQ2_ATO) all is working except the yahoo video call, the front camera is rotated to right, but if i change the view (flip) to rear camera it was good, only the front cam has a problem, i don't have any idea if the problem is in my unit or on the yahoo messenger.

• 2013-02-07 13:31
  • 3CH@

Finally confirmed Samsung will update the 7.7 tablet on ver 4.2.1 the 2nd gen of JB not the 4.1.2 yahooo thanks samsung here's the link guys http://www.sammobile.com/2013/...-2-in-april/

• 2013-02-03 03:54
  • v0qJ
Total of 1364 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.