Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

Finally confirmed Samsung will update the 7.7 tablet on ver 4.2.1 the 2nd gen of JB not the 4.1.2 yahooo thanks samsung here's the link guys http://www.sammobile.com/2013/...-2-in-april/

• 2013-02-03 03:54
  • v0qJ

Got ICS for Baltic States model!

• 2013-02-03 03:24
  • m}ND

When will be relesing of ics in montenegro?

• 2013-01-31 22:00
  • 0V%A

The Atheores WiFi Driver and Samsung user space is changed in the Kernel source code released for Galaxy S II jelly bean.
in other words, this will probably fix the wifi issues for sure.

samsaung, please release Jelly bean update, we much same chipset and most specs like GSII and Note.

• 2013-01-30 10:28
  • ftju
  • F

Dear friend,
You are right.there was no issue with honeycomb 3.2. When we got ics updation,that time onwards we all are facing the wifi connection problems,hope this problem will solve once we upgrade to jellybean...but no official annoucement from samsung for jellybean for our tab 7.7.

• 2013-01-29 19:16
  • L1gx

Upgradeable to jellybean 4.1

• 2013-01-29 13:01
  • svHf
  • F

I have a problem with Wi-Fi on the ICS, my tab can not always be connected, if anyone else has this problem because everything is working perfectly on 3.02...PLEASE SAMSUNG TO CORRECT....

• 2013-01-28 12:21
  • J5sr

I like very much

• 2013-01-24 04:49
  • iFrd

> In reply to mohamed29 @ 2013-01-20 18:24 from fkLf - click to readThere are rumours that a new Note ( 6.3" and/or 8" ) coming very soon.Just Google it for more info. And I also read rumours about the new tab2. This one is full HD. Like you I am also waiting for a high end tab size ranging from 7" to 8". Cheers.

• 2013-01-21 15:31
  • IVWM

> In reply to ali mujtaba @ 2012-11-03 20:23 from aknn - click to readthanks it did help since i am experiencing the same problem too

• 2013-01-20 19:42
  • K7fG

> In reply to Wan @ 2013-01-19 13:31 from IVZy - click to readI like your reply and I nearly have the same issue like you. I like having a big screen but I also want an all in one phone like the note 2. One reason also is my tab 7.7 has forced close touchwiz launcher twice and I had to do a factory reset twice. 2 factory resets!!!!!!! my wildfire s is totally crap so I need a change. I don't want to get the note 2 as a mobile phone as I'll use it as a phone only not a phablet.

• 2013-01-20 18:24
  • fkLf

> In reply to mohamed29 @ 2013-01-16 19:16 from fkLf - click to readYou must consider what is your need in this large-display device. If you love to view some videos in big display better stick with tablet 7.7. Note II has many functions but the battery would be the issue, From 5000mAh to 3100mAh for sure the time for you to spend playing the device is decreased. For me, i owned a Samsung S2 and 7.7. I prefer to browse some videos in small but not too large screen. of course i can browse bigger display on my desktop but the issue here if i want to browse it on my bed, when outing with friends, etc.

• 2013-01-19 13:31
  • IVZy

> In reply to nislija @ 2012-12-27 11:41 from snMn - click to readyou can buy the connection kit http://www.samsung.com/us/mobi...L-1PLRBEGSTA but you've to know that it can read only FAT32 file system USB devices

• 2013-01-17 14:55
  • fvF5

hey guys I have galaxy tab 7.7 and htc wildfire s and I wanna get samsung galaxy note 2 instead of my galaxy tab 7.7 and my wildfire s. please help me and tell me your opinions. Appreciate your answers!!!!!

• 2013-01-16 19:16
  • fkLf

Dear Friends,
when we will get jellybean updates?any official information from samsung about this?

• 2013-01-16 06:44
  • mIfW

I was able to update mine to ICS, using KIES... Just google it on how to...

• 2013-01-13 14:40
  • K7gQ

> In reply to yajia1 @ 2013-01-08 18:29 from t7Xr - click to readI hope every Galaxy Tab 7.7 gets the update. Thai owners are sure to receive the update by the way. Here's the link: http://www.samsung.com/th/arti...nnouncement/
Jelly Bean update is confirmed for Thailand, but no release date yet. That's what matters. We can flash the firmware ourselves anyway through Odin, with just one click. =)

• 2013-01-09 08:17
  • t7Xr

Good news guys. Official Jelly Bean is confirmed for P6800! Just no release date yet. You can ask a samsung representative about it. Just go to their site and look for Live Chat.

• 2013-01-08 18:29
  • t7Xr

This is definitely the best piece of technology I have ever bought. I used it as a tab to begin with but once I got a feel for it - its my phone as well. Bought a bluetooth ear piece (Jabra) and I was on my way. Loving it. You can do so much with this unit which only a combination of I-pad and i-phone can compete with. So why carry two when one can do the job. My uncle who is a big "Apple Fan " was amazed with the built quality, features and performance. He plans to buy one soon.

• 2013-01-08 14:43
  • U{}Y

Thanks for the revolution but i am french man and need to have the user guide in french language please

• 2013-01-02 15:33
  • mn3h
Total of 1345 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.