Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

> In reply to mahyh @ 2012-03-17 19:22 from qNwK - click to readPlemix.com has good prices

• 2012-03-18 17:53
  • sh9t

This is the best tablet ever and anyone who despise it is an idiot.
It has exclusive features in on tab like call gprs, 3g pdf, etc. I m lovin' this tablet while i m typing it with my tablet

• 2012-03-18 15:13
  • rAhW

Iam facing alot of problems with my tab 7.7. auto rotation is not respondig, some times it shutdown after i leave it for few minutes, lagging and sluggish.
Waitting for the new update. Android need to work hard and quickly if they want to compete apple.

• 2012-03-18 09:17
  • L2t2

• 2012-03-18 05:41
  • sh9t

> In reply to Sepehr @ 2012-03-17 13:11 from pTgC - click to readgYeah me too i,m waiting for the final review. When will it be gsmarean? Im sure many fans of this tab are also waiting for your review. Some tech site has already reviewed it.

• 2012-03-18 00:38
  • 63Mp

> In reply to mahyh @ 2012-03-17 19:22 from qNwK - click to readYou can buy the CDMA/LTE From Verizon or the P6800 online.

• 2012-03-17 23:55
  • PrSu

please wanted to know from where can i buy the P6800 at houston -texas ?

• 2012-03-17 19:22
  • qNwK

When you will release the full review of P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7?

• 2012-03-17 13:11
  • pTgC

Hi,
I was looking to know where can I buy the galaxy 7.7, I live in Dublin Ireland I have been trying since November. :)

• 2012-03-16 02:26
  • p3WM

> In reply to ahmadad @ 2012-03-07 18:59 from 6pxu - click to readvery good tablet~~battery can last 2 day for heavy usage like me...laggy ofcoz,android need more time to improve,if anyone need smooth not laggy more games tablet go for apple~~nobody force u to buy samsung ~~

• 2012-03-15 18:55
  • PUVs

Hi
I've got this devise 5days ago. Its really bad, the touch is not sensitive and smooth like ipad, idiot and take long time to respond, a lot of bugs, most of the apps for smart mobile phones and it not fit to be use for tabs (for example try ameritrade app or stock twitt. )
My final judgment will be after the promised upgrade ( ice cream sandwich )
Please let me know if you have any information about how to improve the quality of this devise.

2 things I really Liked in tab 7.7
1. Size
2. Design

Thanks

• 2012-03-14 22:52
  • BX7L

> In reply to Saeed - Iran @ 2012-02-28 09:59 from 60{0 - click to readHello.. Is there anybody who could advise me what to do? I'm initially charging it for 2 hours now and yet I can't open the unit. It can only received calls.

• 2012-03-14 16:49
  • vj1S

> In reply to Blue @ 2012-03-10 21:11 from pJcT - click to readThere is some issue with headphone compatibility....
Samsung Head phone which came with Omnia 2 runs fine with my ipad 2 including volume control. But nokia headphone came with E72 have very faint sound when used with iPad 2/iphone 4. a-Jay four that I bought for iPhone work with my tab 7.7 but the volume control on head phone does not work. Though I can use the pause/start button on the head phone.

Anyway after 3+ weeks of using I am still happy with my tab 7.7 purchase (though saw it 100SGD cheaper available at mustafa, SG)....and am able to so far grounded my iPhone and iPad. Though some time miss the user friendly setups of iOS, but getting used to Tab as my primary device for phone, office mails and fun. Only complaint I have is not against the tab but on the application side, why these guys like viber and skype can get same level of functionality working here too. Still does not support bluetooth.

• 2012-03-14 07:45
  • tRfm

had mine on monday night... love it... only few weaknesses that i currently notice which is photo quality is not oustanding (3.0 only, what to expect).. i am unable to open file from my old microsd card (i think must reformat??.. not sure)... but overall still love it... super amoled is superb... : )

• 2012-03-14 04:36
  • d6de

I found out there some force closure problem in some of the applications running. But Im only using for 3 days. Overall, still I find it superb!

• 2012-03-12 04:01
  • TRE{

> In reply to donskie @ 2012-03-11 15:44 from J9Pg - click to readYou better use go launcher hd its optimized for tablets im using it as my default launcher. Its still in beta but its easy and smooth to use. Sad to say but its still not yet available in android market. Just go to website of go launcher ex or just google it. You can use it in portrait or landscape. Try it im sure you will like it.

• 2012-03-12 00:51
  • gFB9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-10 21:07 from pJcT - click to readThe lags and sluggish performance you are referring to is because of honeycomb. If you want to run the tab smoothly install laucher... ADW EX is the preferred one, it does not give you lags anymore.
Though we are still waiting for ics update but when it will be updaated it will run smoothly,.

• 2012-03-11 15:44
  • J9Pg

> In reply to Blue @ 2012-03-10 21:11 from pJcT - click to readJust use apples iPhone headset everything thing works on it
plus its compatible with all the galaxy line

• 2012-03-11 05:15

plus its compatible with all the galaxy line

• 2012-03-11 05:13
  • sh9t

It seems some of the headphones, including headphone came with Galaxy S does not work with this tablet. The audio stutters and is very faint.

The headset that came with the table works fine but it does not work with Samsung Galaxy S.

Internet posts mention some compatibility issues, TV out features but no-one exactly describes what it is.

I thought the whole point of 3.5mm audio jack was standardisation to allow for and head sets.

Does Samsung really expect people to carry one of their headset for each of their own device?

Does anyone know what is going on with 3.5 audio jack and headsets ?

• 2012-03-10 21:11
  • pJcT
Total of 1339 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.