Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

> In reply to alidroid @ 2012-03-20 21:27 from JaaK - click to readhi i did not told that iam not having it iam having it now.....its superb!!!! i bougth it from saudi but sometimes slow ics update will fix it..iam waiting for the update to come

• 2012-03-21 10:28
  • 04Wg

> In reply to BKP @ 2012-03-20 05:33 from vV5G - click to readThats a very honest user review i hope some ios users will also realize that apple products is not the only premium product but there some that has a lots of best features that apple products cannot offer. Galaxy tab 7.7 is one of them and can be considered a s a premium device. Im proud owner also and so far nothing i have to complain about its really met my needs of a tablet and truely satisfy user.

• 2012-03-20 22:00
  • JaaK

> In reply to gt-6800 user @ 2012-03-20 07:49 from HBF{ - click to readHi gtab dont use all the 1gb ram coz it is reserved for the android so that you can avoid os crashes. The 766 mb remaining is used for some applications running in background. Even your using only 766 mb the user experience is still great. Im a proud owner also of this gtab 7.7 i highly recommended it to you. The specs wiil not let put you down, the best tablet yet. Actually im using it now when i browse gsmarena and other sites. I hope i answered your question. Btw if you buy this tab you can access free games in getjar.com its really good playing in it.

• 2012-03-20 21:27
  • JaaK

buy from ebay

• 2012-03-20 10:47
  • Sa%D

i want to khow that why the ram is showing 766 mb instead of 1 gb why? pls some one tell its urgent...

• 2012-03-20 07:49
  • HBF{

more then a month now being using this tab. Did not feel the urge to use my iPhone and iPad. I think I have finally grounded my both devices and fully migrated to tab 7.7. Yes I do have Apple products for its quality so have two ipad2 (second was free) two iphone4 for wife and mine, one ipod touch for daughter.
So my decision into Tab was for bigger super amoled screen and most important I have to carry one device on the move.
Some observations -
1/ Screen is too good. videos and movies are excellent watching on this.
2/ Good phone does not drop signal...well Singapore always have good signals.
3/ Noise cancellation works get on the phone but I won't put it on my ear in public place :D
4/ paired with my noise cancelling Bluetooth it works excellent even in the train. Voice is clear to other side without train noise. when it is ringing I just flip open my Motorola Bluetooth headset and it hardly takes 2 sec to connect and receive the call.
5/ Browsing speed is good and did not feel lag. I use dolphin to browse.
6/ can do my bank transactions using normal desktop like browsing instead of going via application. Flash support is there no browsing limitation felt so far.
7/ some MP4 / avi could not be played if you drop it as is, but it asks if I want to convert when dropping into the tab SD card via desktop file explorer.
8/ Battery is good lasts 1.5 days for me. Remember I am using as my primary office working device for mails, documents reviewing & editing and phone with WiFi and Bluetooth is always on. iPhone used to last half day.
9/ Skype, yahoo, viber, Facebook, gtalk is always on and no issues other then some of the application lack of support of Bluetooth.
10/ build is solid metallic, feels strong but light.
11/ no button on face gives it a uniform look.
12/ Volume is ok...could have been better. iPad volume was louder.
13/ WiFi hotspot works fine.
14/ Lack options at application level to control, banner, notice, sound....
15/ slight lag or rather describe it as bit lack of smoothness is there in compare to iOS or windows. Hopefully ICS update will resolve it.

Bottom line it serves the purpose for what it is meant to do. There is no point of comparing this and iPad as both serves different purpose. My 10 yr old kid is happy to upgrade to my iPad2 from her iPod touch.

• 2012-03-20 05:33
  • vV5G

Best tablet-phone but its camera is not good enough

• 2012-03-19 20:35
  • HFeJ

> In reply to 007 bond @ 2012-03-18 15:13 from rAhW - click to readIt takes a bigger idiot to call others idiot. try espn player and see if your tab can run it. Then repost and correct anf apologies for your rude comment

• 2012-03-19 19:42
  • uRFq

hi there! just want to know if this tab is capable of video calling for facebook?? if yes, how? do i need to download? because i'm planning to buy this next week. need your help. thank you :))

• 2012-03-19 17:57
  • uSM{

galaxy tab 7.7 ram is showing 776mb only why it is written that 1gb ram

• 2012-03-19 15:32
  • DMHQ

> In reply to mahyh @ 2012-03-17 19:22 from qNwK - click to readPlemix.com has good prices

• 2012-03-18 17:53
  • sh9t

This is the best tablet ever and anyone who despise it is an idiot.
It has exclusive features in on tab like call gprs, 3g pdf, etc. I m lovin' this tablet while i m typing it with my tablet

• 2012-03-18 15:13
  • rAhW

Iam facing alot of problems with my tab 7.7. auto rotation is not respondig, some times it shutdown after i leave it for few minutes, lagging and sluggish.
Waitting for the new update. Android need to work hard and quickly if they want to compete apple.

• 2012-03-18 09:17
  • L2t2

• 2012-03-18 05:41
  • sh9t

> In reply to Sepehr @ 2012-03-17 13:11 from pTgC - click to readgYeah me too i,m waiting for the final review. When will it be gsmarean? Im sure many fans of this tab are also waiting for your review. Some tech site has already reviewed it.

• 2012-03-18 00:38
  • 63Mp

> In reply to mahyh @ 2012-03-17 19:22 from qNwK - click to readYou can buy the CDMA/LTE From Verizon or the P6800 online.

• 2012-03-17 23:55
  • PrSu

please wanted to know from where can i buy the P6800 at houston -texas ?

• 2012-03-17 19:22
  • qNwK

When you will release the full review of P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7?

• 2012-03-17 13:11
  • pTgC

Hi,
I was looking to know where can I buy the galaxy 7.7, I live in Dublin Ireland I have been trying since November. :)

• 2012-03-16 02:26
  • p3WM

> In reply to ahmadad @ 2012-03-07 18:59 from 6pxu - click to readvery good tablet~~battery can last 2 day for heavy usage like me...laggy ofcoz,android need more time to improve,if anyone need smooth not laggy more games tablet go for apple~~nobody force u to buy samsung ~~

• 2012-03-15 18:55
  • PUVs
Total of 1349 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.