Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

Best phablet in the market right now!
build quality, screen/screen size, speakers, battery, and performance are unbeatable!

• 2012-03-02 19:05
  • sh9t

> In reply to maeijhae @ 2012-03-02 18:36 from t7Sx - click to readNope no shutdown at all

• 2012-03-02 18:59
  • sh9t

have you guys encountered automatic shutdown while it's in screenlock? that's my only issue on my 7.7. please help.

• 2012-03-02 18:36
  • t7Sx

> In reply to BKP @ 2012-02-27 15:24 from ucvN - click to readyes you can use bluetooth headset on skype. i've tried it.

• 2012-03-02 18:30
  • t7Sx

> In reply to BKP @ 2012-02-27 15:24 from ucvN - click to readyes you can use bluetooth headset. i've tried it.

• 2012-03-02 18:26
  • t7Sx

Thanks to my daddy gave me this thing..luv U daddy. I will care this thing like I care to you..mwahhh!!

• 2012-03-02 16:58
  • PS6t

> In reply to veejay626 @ 2012-03-01 11:22 from n2K6 - click to readi think it is stuck there on these ratings, haven't seen going up or coming down.....

• 2012-03-02 14:31
  • vV5G

why P6800 ???

• 2012-03-02 02:49
  • t7Xk

> In reply to veejay626 @ 2012-03-01 11:22 from n2K6 - click to readcoz, tablet screen are too prone to break without gorilla glass protection.

• 2012-03-02 01:23
  • 7qx4

> In reply to veejay626 @ 2012-03-01 11:22 from n2K6 - click to readI accidentally set it to 5,5,5 ..

I simply click Vote thinking i could set it afterwards, but alas ! no way to change it .. (i didn know u have to set the numbers BEFORE u click vote!)

• 2012-03-01 11:28
  • vjv9

Why is it that most of the opinions and comments about this phone-tablet are very good, but the ratings: 7.5, 7.5, 7.5 seem to contradict.

• 2012-03-01 11:22
  • n2K6

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 was quietly launched as P680 in India. It is priced around INR 35000. Guess Samsung doesn't want to take the focus away from Note at this point.

• 2012-03-01 07:10
  • vGvE

I got mine a few days back and everything about this tablet is a Pro and no Cons so far. Wonderful display, great sound, nice battery life and yes, i can connect to the net via 3G. no case or pouch yet available, so i had a soft leader cover hand made and specially tailored for it. I did however find the screen guard. I recommend this to anybody who could afford it.

• 2012-02-29 15:31
  • 3%2m

When i got this tab, im surprise on how light it was, the screen as most ppl have already said is awesome (u can actually set the mode in the settings, dynamic normal or movie).

The main attraction for me about this device is battery life. It actually last thru my entire work day and still have over 50% battery to spare when i leave work, thats about over hundreds of email push, 10 - 12hrs of radio streaming, occasional phone calls, browsing and gaming.

Overnight battery for me consumes about 5% with everything running, wifi, 3g bluetooth etc, when i turn to airplane mode.. the battery % didn reduce at all!

Now with the usb connector kit .. i attached a cheap wireless mouse, i can toggle my radio channels / check email with ease, without touching my tab physically! (yes, once i move the mouse, the tab turn on automatically)

Cons is there is lag in the UI from time to time.. but i guess is with honeycomb and touchwiz. And the occasional joke from my friends about how i make calls on this tab ;)

Overall im pleased with this device.

• 2012-02-29 10:15
  • vjv9

Can any one tell me the current price of tab 7.7. in UK.???

• 2012-02-29 09:36
  • KIgD

Its a few days I got mine. All I can say is, its all pros and no cons. Wonderful display, very good battery life, and yes, u can connect to the net via 3G. Anybody got a question, i will be happy to answer.

• 2012-02-28 09:59
  • 60{0

> In reply to walid ghanem @ 2012-02-27 12:05 from fmj% - click to readit fdoes actually . . . . check the setting ....click on date packet in the connvetivity settings

• 2012-02-28 05:30
  • PUak

I just got mine this few days ago shipped from HK. This Tablet was a Total Surprise for me by Samsung...Too good of an Android Tablet...Until now I was only biased towards iPad2 but now I am glad I dont have to think of an iPad ...I do recommend this Device..its Extremely fast, sleek, very good Battery Life...most importantly you will fall in love with it :)

• 2012-02-28 05:07
  • IB%1

Your Guy comment so much about that .... Just rate. IS GALAXY 7.7 GOOD FOR THE MARKET NOW? BATTERY CAN LAST FOR YOU ? You are the one which use. Rate it! For other to share.

• 2012-02-27 17:17
  • PU0@

What the heck ............most of the application like viber and skype does not support bluetooth.....boy if I cannot get it work then total wastage of money as I was planning to use it as my replacement for iphone and ipad.....please can someone confirm they are able to use bluetooth headset when using skype or viber?

• 2012-02-27 15:24
  • ucvN
Total of 1345 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.