Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

after a week using this tab 7.7, the performence so far is impressive..i buy this tab because of its spcifications and features. just 1 slight problem that maybe everyone have, "the TouchWiz"..a bit laggy but i hope 4.0 ICS will repair this problem..
for gamers, maybe we have to wait for the developers to update all their games so we can enjoy the nice viewing graphic in tab 7.7
and 1 more thing that is really f**king good is the battery life..stand for almost 1 full day with heavy using gaming, email, online, messaging and etc for me..
as a conclusion, BEST TABLET EVER!!

p/s
why the rating of this tablet still the same from last week?the only diffrent is th rating of the features is on increase by 0.1..maybe gsmArena hate this tablet..hahaha...JK

Malaysia user

• 2012-03-06 06:17
  • uC4J

> In reply to janyx @ 2012-03-04 16:33 from thef - click to readYes you can do all that task at the same time. That's one of the advantages of android, multitasking. I own this tab also and I highly recommended to you. Its the best tablet so far.

• 2012-03-06 03:08
  • sn6g

How can move the app in internal storge to sd card ???? plzzz help i have 7.7 p6800 from samsung

• 2012-03-05 15:04
  • JEtB

Samsung’s Galaxy S II named best smartphone in the world

• 2012-03-04 22:14
  • NjaU

would like to ask if the unit can do multi-tasking at the same time? like im doing power point presentation or typing document while taking a call conversation either via local call or skype... thanks...

• 2012-03-04 16:33
  • thef

Before buying i did lot of research as I wanted to have the best, considering new tablets are coming with quad core....... I went ahead and bought 7.7 ;) I was amazed to see the hardware quality and the crisp screen. Software is ok and if someone is complaining of lagging ( which I did not feel ) then maybe they can just use another launcher. Its a nice tablet with high specs, superior build. If someone is thinking of buying a tablet then I highly recommend to least check this piece of class in a store and play with it for few minutes. What more, thanks to all of u as reading your comments made me buy the best possible tab.

• 2012-03-02 19:39
  • vIH}

Best phablet in the market right now!
build quality, screen/screen size, speakers, battery, and performance are unbeatable!

• 2012-03-02 19:05
  • sh9t

> In reply to maeijhae @ 2012-03-02 18:36 from t7Sx - click to readNope no shutdown at all

• 2012-03-02 18:59
  • sh9t

have you guys encountered automatic shutdown while it's in screenlock? that's my only issue on my 7.7. please help.

• 2012-03-02 18:36
  • t7Sx

> In reply to BKP @ 2012-02-27 15:24 from ucvN - click to readyes you can use bluetooth headset on skype. i've tried it.

• 2012-03-02 18:30
  • t7Sx

> In reply to BKP @ 2012-02-27 15:24 from ucvN - click to readyes you can use bluetooth headset. i've tried it.

• 2012-03-02 18:26
  • t7Sx

Thanks to my daddy gave me this thing..luv U daddy. I will care this thing like I care to you..mwahhh!!

• 2012-03-02 16:58
  • PS6t

> In reply to veejay626 @ 2012-03-01 11:22 from n2K6 - click to readi think it is stuck there on these ratings, haven't seen going up or coming down.....

• 2012-03-02 14:31
  • vV5G

why P6800 ???

• 2012-03-02 02:49
  • t7Xk

> In reply to veejay626 @ 2012-03-01 11:22 from n2K6 - click to readcoz, tablet screen are too prone to break without gorilla glass protection.

• 2012-03-02 01:23
  • 7qx4

> In reply to veejay626 @ 2012-03-01 11:22 from n2K6 - click to readI accidentally set it to 5,5,5 ..

I simply click Vote thinking i could set it afterwards, but alas ! no way to change it .. (i didn know u have to set the numbers BEFORE u click vote!)

• 2012-03-01 11:28
  • vjv9

Why is it that most of the opinions and comments about this phone-tablet are very good, but the ratings: 7.5, 7.5, 7.5 seem to contradict.

• 2012-03-01 11:22
  • n2K6

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 was quietly launched as P680 in India. It is priced around INR 35000. Guess Samsung doesn't want to take the focus away from Note at this point.

• 2012-03-01 07:10
  • vGvE

I got mine a few days back and everything about this tablet is a Pro and no Cons so far. Wonderful display, great sound, nice battery life and yes, i can connect to the net via 3G. no case or pouch yet available, so i had a soft leader cover hand made and specially tailored for it. I did however find the screen guard. I recommend this to anybody who could afford it.

• 2012-02-29 15:31
  • 3%2m

When i got this tab, im surprise on how light it was, the screen as most ppl have already said is awesome (u can actually set the mode in the settings, dynamic normal or movie).

The main attraction for me about this device is battery life. It actually last thru my entire work day and still have over 50% battery to spare when i leave work, thats about over hundreds of email push, 10 - 12hrs of radio streaming, occasional phone calls, browsing and gaming.

Overnight battery for me consumes about 5% with everything running, wifi, 3g bluetooth etc, when i turn to airplane mode.. the battery % didn reduce at all!

Now with the usb connector kit .. i attached a cheap wireless mouse, i can toggle my radio channels / check email with ease, without touching my tab physically! (yes, once i move the mouse, the tab turn on automatically)

Cons is there is lag in the UI from time to time.. but i guess is with honeycomb and touchwiz. And the occasional joke from my friends about how i make calls on this tab ;)

Overall im pleased with this device.

• 2012-02-29 10:15
  • vjv9
Total of 1351 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.