Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.3
7.3

Simply superb...simply great...& simply awesome

• 2013-09-26 22:38
  • rK6j

It is a good tablet that is phone capable. nice display and nice build. Comparing this to ipad mini, it may looks almost the same but the UI of iphone is really faster than android, but this is one of the best tablet for android.

• 2013-09-20 11:52
  • t7F6

yup u all are rite i nearly a year using this tab n it still superb..jb os gud

• 2013-09-18 15:58
  • PGHH

I bought this as soon as it is introduced and now after nearly 2 years of using it, I still notice that it is rather cheap and for the specifications it is better than its cousin-successor, the N5100-Note 8. Its battery is more stronger, display density is greater. It fits at your hand. Everytime a new phone model is unveiled, I compare them to Tab 7.7 but cannot leave it.

• 2013-09-18 09:49
  • pFW@

My tab p6800 looks a bit bluish than Tab2 or Apple ipad.
i've a glossy screen protector attached to it. is it for that screen protectors effect or p6800 screen is a bit bluish?

• 2013-09-12 16:10
  • K2FL

Bang for the buck tablet! Worth every cent I spent on it. Very impressive battery life. Cool phone function, too.

• 2013-09-06 15:57
  • t7Xi

• 2013-09-06 01:32
  • t7Xi

This is the best Tablet-Phone out there!
For outdoors no PLS no IPS technologies compare to AMOLED! (they are ok for night time or indoors)

Fantastic AMOLED display, large 5100 mAh battery!
Android OS, Quadband GSM (for calls) and HSDPA 1900 for T-Mobile or AT&T internet make this phone superb!

• 2013-09-04 05:42
  • 81IA

I have this tablet. the screen of the tablet turned off and can not find a part for replacement.

• 2013-09-02 23:48
  • 8QWt

Amazing tab...from camera, graphics plus speed and os upgradable to 4.1 jelly bean. Cool!,,:)

• 2013-08-30 17:54
  • v0q9

what is the cost of this tab in USA?

• 2013-08-27 16:16
  • vIYy

Hi Guys.....Please help out in Updating My P6800 From ICS to JB in India

• 2013-08-26 18:05
  • vwuZ

This is the largest battery capacuty Tablet-Phone!
I can never understand why would people by note 2
when this one is cheaper and larger (without contract i mean)

• 2013-08-15 06:03
  • 81IA

Hi guy may i have your opinion for this tab7.7 if after i put in 32gb memory card is that will lagging when during surf net watch movie and possible it's can upgrade to jelly bean, please advice thanks!

• 2013-07-30 16:46
  • ibfM

Well, this is best tablet I've seen compare to others from my friend using ipad, tab 2 7.0, I've been using for one year plus and the battery is good n colour & resolution on screen is excellence. but wonder why it is no more selling in the market.

• 2013-07-25 16:52
  • tRg5

> In reply to clarenz @ 2013-07-15 17:50 from PAW$ - click to readI am using skype videocalling no problem I I recoment that you upgrade at least to ICS. you will get totally new tablet.

• 2013-07-21 15:35
  • nuNd

Best tablet i ever used!! Since it's released and until now i'm using my own and everything is functionable,worth thing to have and very usefull!! Sad to hear that the production of this line-up is stopped ;-(

• 2013-07-19 23:30
  • t7Xr

@clarenz
probably because you have slow internet connection. if your on data connection, go to settings> wireless and network setting > mobile network > network mode, then choose wdcma only
hope to solve your problem

• 2013-07-18 07:42
  • vj1k

it is a really good decision to buy this Galaxy Tab 6800, after I tried Galaxy tab 2 7, the super amoled screen really bring echanted color whenever I play the video and watching pics from it. the sound of the speaker also wonderful in my ear.. Really worth it whith the price. :) even though it was not easy to get in in the market, But thanks God I found it, the one and only after that they do not sell it in my city (Surabaya-East Java-Indonesia)

• 2013-07-16 08:28
  • P$CJ

hello..im from philippines..i nid your answer guys..my question is...is this tab support videocalling thru skype??i used this for skyping wid my sister in u.s just earlier i can see her but she doesnt see me in her monitor..i check for video/camera option under under the screen but doesnt happen..therz a small screen box on the side under the screen but its blank..it doesnt show any image of mine..i wander if it is because of its o.s which is honeycomb??guys help me pls...

• 2013-07-15 17:50
  • PAW$
Total of 1339 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.