Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.2
7.2

Hi guy may i have your opinion for this tab7.7 if after i put in 32gb memory card is that will lagging when during surf net watch movie and possible it's can upgrade to jelly bean, please advice thanks!

• 2013-07-30 16:46
  • ibfM

Well, this is best tablet I've seen compare to others from my friend using ipad, tab 2 7.0, I've been using for one year plus and the battery is good n colour & resolution on screen is excellence. but wonder why it is no more selling in the market.

• 2013-07-25 16:52
  • tRg5

> In reply to clarenz @ 2013-07-15 17:50 from PAW$ - click to readI am using skype videocalling no problem I I recoment that you upgrade at least to ICS. you will get totally new tablet.

• 2013-07-21 15:35
  • nuNd

Best tablet i ever used!! Since it's released and until now i'm using my own and everything is functionable,worth thing to have and very usefull!! Sad to hear that the production of this line-up is stopped ;-(

• 2013-07-19 23:30
  • t7Xr

@clarenz
probably because you have slow internet connection. if your on data connection, go to settings> wireless and network setting > mobile network > network mode, then choose wdcma only
hope to solve your problem

• 2013-07-18 07:42
  • vj1k

it is a really good decision to buy this Galaxy Tab 6800, after I tried Galaxy tab 2 7, the super amoled screen really bring echanted color whenever I play the video and watching pics from it. the sound of the speaker also wonderful in my ear.. Really worth it whith the price. :) even though it was not easy to get in in the market, But thanks God I found it, the one and only after that they do not sell it in my city (Surabaya-East Java-Indonesia)

• 2013-07-16 08:28
  • P$CJ

hello..im from philippines..i nid your answer guys..my question is...is this tab support videocalling thru skype??i used this for skyping wid my sister in u.s just earlier i can see her but she doesnt see me in her monitor..i check for video/camera option under under the screen but doesnt happen..therz a small screen box on the side under the screen but its blank..it doesnt show any image of mine..i wander if it is because of its o.s which is honeycomb??guys help me pls...

• 2013-07-15 17:50
  • PAW$

> In reply to jhames @ 2013-05-24 10:14 from J7Tk - click to readThe name is APTEC brand new with orignal case for 1999 uae

too much expensive compare to note 8 I can find it 1600 uae with warranty

Any way the shop down floor oppisite waterfall song you can ask security will help you

• 2013-07-10 15:11
  • 3JTS

I like this tab 7.7 very much, i m using it over one year and battery is amazing, it lasts very long and still have not found any problem. Very good. I recommend to buy it....

• 2013-07-09 06:52
  • vL5M

> In reply to krassi @ 2013-06-20 15:20 from nuNd - click to readgo to xda developers....then search for your device (P6800). You can flash either erobot ver2.3(4.1) or Pacrom(4.2). They are modified roms that can keep your device flying....

• 2013-07-06 00:49
  • wHrS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-02 18:11 from nRak - click to readNo because this tab is not a series of note.

• 2013-07-03 01:01
  • PWar

Is their a stylus included with this tab ?

• 2013-07-02 18:11
  • nRak

Best display compare to most tablets due to super amoled plus and long battery life. Love this tab very much especially when watching full hd videos 1920×1080. Worth buying.

• 2013-06-30 15:04
  • PWaa

Since updating to ICS I finally get to enjoy the speed of the processor and the battery last longer.ICS has improved
Everything in the tab.Until samsung makes a tab exactly like this tab,but with quad core and snapdragon processor with lte and a better camera for north America then I'll buy another tab. Toronto Canada.

• 2013-06-29 04:37
  • Yd67

Yes this is one of the powerful tab release by Samsung. Note 8.0 will be my next target.

• 2013-06-24 00:39
  • vaNH

You can use a cable for the original galaxy tab p1000. It has a switch built in to switch between data or charging. This will allow faster USB charging, Charges at a fairly fast rate but one would need to compare With a wall charger for full charge.

EBay has them with the switch on the cable around 3 pounds

• 2013-06-22 22:36
  • 0pn9

Yes, this is better then newer 7" Samsung tab, the quality is superior and not like the new feel plastic.

• 2013-06-21 16:38
  • uRIQ

> In reply to rab @ 2013-06-14 15:44 from K2GP - click to readI updated mine from this link.It is official firmvare.

• 2013-06-20 15:20
  • nuNd

This is by far the best 7 to 8 inch tablet in the market in my opinion, and a lot of tech geeks such as myself will agree to this. I currently own one, I've bought it right before it was launched and it still beats the new tabs right now in terms of built factor, screen resolution and the processor is not left behind. It even has a JellyBean update, sweet.:)

I've got hold of a number of tabs from unknown brands to well-known brands of all sizes for programming (it's my hobby to install programs and organize all the android tablets that I get across with) and installing apps and games, and I still can't compare them to my P6800 :) Not even Galaxy Note 8 made me swith, no way.

I strongly recommend this tab. Samsung Galaxy Tab P6800 = "power and style"

• 2013-06-20 09:00
  • t7xY

> In reply to clarenz @ 2013-05-24 02:35 from PAW$ - click to readTry doing a manual update through SETTINGS>About Device>Software update>check for updates

That, i think will do the job.

• 2013-06-20 08:49
  • t7xY
Total of 1327 user reviews and opinions for Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7.