Samsung R220 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.4
6.7

this is my first phone it is awe some phone. in my first salay i purchases it.still i m using it.

• 2014-10-09 12:00
  • UNW3

this was my first phone .i missed always n loved it

• 2014-09-02 10:24
  • Y}K4

This was my second phone, loved it to bits

• 2014-08-22 10:10
  • rvTD
  • Ajay Bharti (Betul)
  • Rating0

This was my first phone. I love this model very much

• 2014-07-29 20:12
  • 9IAH

This was my first phone. I love this model very much.

• 2014-06-07 16:32
  • uwfq

It was my best phone while studying engineering. The highlight part is, it captures the signal like anything.

• 2014-02-21 14:44
  • PB8e

> In reply to Lalit Sharma @ 2013-12-02 17:11 from t}ds - click to readhow to replace the battery? is it available now?

• 2014-01-29 17:46
  • 7tBW

I had good experience of this phone. I remember that it was left in pockect of my pant that had been washed for 20 minutes in washing machine. but only battery had to be replaced. It was the best phone. I wish if I could have this model now.

• 2013-12-02 17:11
  • t}ds

Wow, this was my 1st ever cell phone.(had to made a choice between Nokia 3310 n this beauty) I still feel good that I chose this excellent piece of equipment. Still have with me somewhere in lying in the old stuff. Great phone Samsung.

• 2013-11-19 18:30
  • tZuY

woa!!!...can't forget the good memories of this particular phone.it was my 1st phone and one spectacular and interesting thing i ever enjoyed of this phone was a particular ringing tone.....hahah

• 2013-11-07 12:31
  • fmgF

It my first phone, with me since 2005. Last few days its half display is coming intermitantly. I don't want to discard this phone. pl help md.

• 2013-10-17 14:36
  • 9G9f

It was my 1st cell.But i lost it.I want it again but there are nnt looking any chance to got it.I request samsung company to made same cell once again.Hopet i got it soon.I miss this mobile.

• 2013-10-16 11:31
  • U@xw

Wow still the reviews are from 2013!

Awesome phone. My first phone.

Does any one know where I can get a new phone? Is it possible?

• 2013-09-11 15:12
  • utMc

My father bought this as the first mobile phone of his life, and i use to play casino on this game, The phone came to me after my father's demise, This phone is really dear to me...
Miss you Dad :-(

• 2013-08-30 11:04
  • ii9f

Got this phone way back in 2002. This was a GR8 once remember playing the casino game it was fun. Also the Blue light was fun and the blinking indicator light. It was one of the most rich phone at that time. Miss this one very much today. Hope down the line some antique pieces/ models get launched. Good One Samsung :)

• 2013-08-28 08:09
  • U2fN

Interesting to note that the comments are from 2013. It definitely feels nostalgic to see my first phone. Good old times, when we compose our ringtones on this phone..

• 2013-05-16 19:53
  • MbtT

My first phone ever, was very nice one also, but the charging system failed after about a year (had to use 2 batteries and an external battery charger). But have very good memories with this phone.

• 2013-04-26 05:49
  • PEiD

This is my first phone . and i had a very good experiance with this phone .. and here is a game which is very-2 good ..

but i lost my cell phone.

• 2013-04-20 05:11
  • RDXJ

This was first phone & I never forgot that......excellent features at that time. :-)

• 2013-03-12 06:40
  • 98YT

This Is my 1st phone, which i brought 2nd hand used in Rs.1500...lost that days.......

• 2013-03-08 12:43
  • HHHH
Total of 573 user reviews and opinions for Samsung R220.