i was commited to get rex 70 but after reading user's opinion i'm so confused, is nokia asha realy better..??
Please answer these questions. It will be helpful for many of us:
1. Does it support Youtube streaming, UTV and Sony LIV application?
2. If I am downloading anything through SIM2, will I get INCOMING calls on both sims?
3. Will downloading stops if I answer any of the incoming calls?
4. Can we minimize applications and do multi tasking?
5. Do we get qwerty keypad while typing messages?
this phone is for beginners, since you will not find any great features. One good feature is dual sim where you can receive calls from both sims - issues of switched off problems sorted out. Otherwise just one more phone. Also note this does not use Android or Bada, it uses (REX - a patented software, not open source) so if you are looking for applications you will not get for the time being.
Hello buddies, i bought this phn today.... no. Of Inbuild apps are unnessasary.,. No wifi..,touch amazing..,cam best.., net fast.., totally its gud... best for 4k-5k
Is this phone a right choice for buyers whose maximum budget is Rs 5,000. USERS PLEASE REPLY
Loka, 12 Mar 2013Whether it is Android or not???it is very good phone, with a feather touch , however it is not a android but it's internet is fast
Is this mobile supports games and apps or not....and what about it's internet speed?
Harsh, 19 Mar 2013Is this phone support whats appyes it support whattapp