Samsung Rugby Smart I847 - user opinions and reviews

6.1
6.2
6.1

Dear All.
I Have This Phone & Unfortunately its screen is broken so any one of can help me to or some have this dead phone to sell so that i can replace the screen of my phone with dead phone or where i can get its screen . i live in karachi a have visited markets but did not find its screen .. plz advise

• 2014-08-12 09:22
  • 6PP9

copy failed after samsung galaxy xcover

• 2014-05-29 23:12
  • gCXS

Although an extremely rugged phone platform the phone itself is very slow and will freeze up and even shut down without warning. Battery life is terrible and does not last as long as expected.

• 2014-02-02 08:24
  • bgK6

I am so far unimpressed with this phone. The first one I got would not fully charge after being on the charger over 12 hours. Only charged 1/2 way. Second new replacement phone I still have after 30 days the alarm music tune started playing after boot up and first turn on and there was NO alarm even set. Pushing volume up or down had NO effect. No screen icon even telling that there was an alarm sounding. Removing battery stopped it until battery was reinstalled. Only way could end the sound and the music was to do a complete system restart. Lost all my contacts and everything else as a result. Bad Phone. Not recomended

• 2013-12-13 18:05
  • xpZ%

I agree. Had this phone with Cons. Cell and was never so disappointed with a phone in my life. It's a lot of money to pay when you can't call while in your hone. Really? The agent told me you have 4 bars outside your manufactured home and I said yes but there are no bars inside. I said I live in Florida where it rains every day from June to Sept. and mosquitoes are large enough to carry you away and I'm supposed to walk outside everytime I need to make a call or someone calls me. Really? So they are going back.

• 2013-10-31 19:37
  • 0Ynp

My I847, have error with system. because my fault. now my phone only show samsung on boot. i want to reset with original ROM. Where i can have original ROM and manual how to use that ROM. please help

• 2013-10-31 10:48
  • Kx$@

> In reply to Guyzer @ 2013-01-20 21:49 from 8Yj} - click to readI agree 100%. Very slow, always seems to get frozen...i tried tech support they had me do a few things, but i don't see any improvement. What a waste of $$$$

• 2013-10-04 00:39
  • Yeby

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-04 14:46 from Kq1E - click to readpush down and forward then remove

• 2013-09-05 00:35
  • qMfF

is OS upgradable?

• 2013-08-06 07:28
  • YaxU

I need to remove the micro sd phone and I have not been possible, please suggest me as is the procedure, thanks

• 2013-08-04 14:46
  • Kq1E

does this phone have a glass screen or does it scratch please reply its urgent thanks

• 2013-06-12 20:54
  • PX9y

does this phone have a glass screen or does it scratch, please reply soon it's urgent

• 2013-06-12 20:50
  • PX9y

> In reply to JT @ 2013-06-01 06:41 from JEw7 - click to readYes all are compatible :)

• 2013-06-04 08:52
  • JvXp

> In reply to JT @ 2013-06-01 06:41 from JEw7 - click to readYes it is compatible

• 2013-06-04 08:49
  • JvXp

Even though it's gingerbread , can all apps like what's app be downloaded ?

• 2013-06-01 06:41
  • JEw7

Sammy, why not such mobile with dualsim and small size like pocket duos, pocket friendly size for those on the move,

• 2013-03-26 17:50
  • fu%m

> In reply to pra-wan @ 2013-03-22 02:18 from PFjq - click to readCheck this out. There is a flash able file to enable tethering. http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=1838435
All you have to do it follow directions. Easy as that! If you need help contact motorhead. He is good at helping.

• 2013-03-25 02:12
  • FKy9

Hi All. I have this phone on few days. but, i cannot use portable wifi hot spot. always have message "mobile data is not available or invalid SIM" i am on Indonesia. any one can help me ?

• 2013-03-22 02:18
  • PFjq

• 2013-03-22 02:07
  • PFjq
Total of 95 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Rugby Smart I847.