Samsung S3100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.1
7.1

i can make calls but not recieve yhe phone goes to voicemail why

• 2014-04-23 23:57
  • H5JR

How do stop the beeping when using my samsung gts3100 l carnt find sound settings

• 2013-12-12 21:20
  • nExZ

looking 4 help on hw 2 delete a no/ frm de block list

• 2012-06-17 17:14
  • MP1T

the phone battery is exelent... lasts 6-7 days

• 2011-10-22 15:02
  • 04Su

Yes, you can add numbers to the block list (and no, you don't have to dial the number first, just go to the block list in the settings). You also have the very handy fake-call option, with which you can even pre-record a message to play once you answer the fake call. Not a bad low-end phone. Had it before I upgraded to HTC :)

• 2011-09-16 23:22
  • fqjB

i think you need to dial the number first beforeyou can block it

• 2011-07-21 15:19
  • Qu8c

Does the Samsung S3100 has a auto reject list or block list for unwanted calls?? thnxx guys

• 2011-07-19 15:18
  • t7Sq

Its best, beautiful,dont break with 8GB expandable memory, ooooh !

• 2011-05-23 12:26
  • U2bA

This is a fantastic phone. It is so easy to use, no fussy touch keys or messing about. It's compact, texting's a doddle, and the picture quality is great for a 1.3 cam. The casing stays good looking too... doesn't sratch easily. Fabulous!

• 2011-05-14 19:09
  • 3aGB

I need help with my s3100. A long time ago I set up a call diverting option, but then I decided to deactivate it. Now every time I switch my phone off and on again, it reactivates the call diverting option. Usually I just deactivated it again without a problem, but it happened again and now the phone won't allow me to deactivate it and I can't receive incoming calls. Help?

• 2011-05-07 13:46
  • fqt9

I have abused this phone yet it still works i lost my temper wit it and threw it against the wall and the battery flew out yet it works

• 2011-04-15 17:27
  • fjw9

im also using s3100.its very good for me cuz its fell down several times but still unbreakable..its sound is bit low but all over its good

• 2011-02-19 11:19
  • PT2{

> In reply to gnanasekaran @ 2010-11-24 02:42 from t}fA - click to readTry getting a new sim card because it's more than likely that you are not experiencing a phone problem/error but a sim one. Moreover, try placing this particular sim into a different phone and see if this problem persists, if so, then it's definitely a sim problem and you will have to replace it.

• 2010-12-30 13:25
  • nyfD

The phone is nice but the sound quality is low

• 2010-12-09 21:59
  • fjpB

After using S3100 for a week I begin to like it as I've overcome the problems I first encountered.Just saw the pink hp on ur pic pg..ooo dear! so beautiful111!!!Now I cant say 100% satisfied cos I was not given a choice of colors!

• 2010-11-30 07:27
  • ibgs

I have getting insert sim problem in this mobile. just gone to change my date and time format. its asking do u want reboot your mobile? just i put yes option. my mobile was rebooted. but insert sim error message in mobile. how can i rectify this issues. i can remove my sim from my mobile and put on another one mobile its working fine. but my mobile not supported. why? can u tell me any rectification method?

• 2010-11-24 02:42
  • t}fA

I jst got an ofer of s3100 an my heart is in nokia E63 is it not posible 4the company 2get nokia nt samsung s3100

• 2010-10-31 09:32
  • mcja

> In reply to helpme @ 2010-07-04 22:08 from 0r7H - click to readHey, I also have the same problem -- it used to send and now it doesn't. It seems to be missing the valid 'service centre' code but resetting the phone settings doesn't do it and now I also can't figure out how to fix it. I don' t know if yours is the same problem. Help

• 2010-10-03 08:13
  • YH3R
Total of 131 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S3100.