Samsung S3850 Corby II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7
5.6
5.4

by the way,,yes this is awesome..but i suggestto make themes compatible for this phone,,themes that can be available at app store,,,im in the philippines

• 2011-05-24 06:52
  • vpcS

just bought my corby 2 days ago, and this is what you get: (Box contents)
corby 2 unit, 3.5mm earphone, charger and user manual.
no usb connector, extra jacket or memory card. I'm from the Philippines by the way and so far... despite keypad setting (not querty) it is a great touch phone^^ and for those who read ebooks like me in .txt format, the reader that comes with the phone is decent enough. thanks to "Rick" for sharing his themes^^ I love the Iphone 3 theme^^

• 2011-05-24 05:29
  • w0QI

> In reply to Stealth @ 2011-05-23 17:27 from t7Te - click to readi tried everything. i did also did the master reset.
but no luck retrieving my Dictionary :c

• 2011-05-24 04:53
  • vaPH

may i know how much this is if i bought it in samsung phones store?

• 2011-05-24 03:40
  • sxrV

> In reply to Chab @ 2011-05-23 02:57 from UD}w - click to readHey! Did you try to restore the settings?

• 2011-05-23 17:27
  • t7Te

Thanks to Samsung Mobile because they provided an affordable but high quality of technology, Samsung Corby 2 S3850 is one of their best unit with WiFi which is so fast personally I suggest to purchased this especially for those who's in the Philippines.

• 2011-05-23 16:21
  • uSM{

can i watch videos here in fullscreen mode?

• 2011-05-23 15:46
  • uSQS

> In reply to v14ily @ 2011-05-19 14:58 from UD{q - click to readi got my phone from globe and they said i have to charge it for only 2 hours.. with minimal to moderate use... the phone lasted for 4 days

• 2011-05-23 11:53
  • w0Qb

got my corby2 from globe.. it has no memory card,usb cable or extra jacket included in the box.. =(

• 2011-05-23 11:13
  • w0Qb

Yes it comes with one extra fashion jacket, no virtual qwerty keypad for messaging, yes virtual keypad works only in default phone internet browser, video Quality while playing you tube video s in hd mode is very bad due to phone's inability to play. normal videos are ok. music quality is superb when equalizer is set in rock mode with bass enhancement surround.

• 2011-05-23 10:59
  • PAXp

great audio quality...

• 2011-05-23 06:23
  • 9Lb2

just bought this fone. So far, its a good phone. battery is good. Audio and MP3 quality is great. Applications are useful. The only thing I dont like is there is QWERTY pad w/c makes texting/typing hard.

Lets email Samsung and request for an firmware upgrade w/c will include the QWERTY pad for this phone. :)

• 2011-05-23 06:09
  • t7Nr

hey. guys i somehow lost my dictionary in this phone. can anyone help me get it back? :( please

• 2011-05-23 02:57
  • UD}w

the samsung corby?.... ohhh guys.... it's very cool & yet so very affordable... the touch screen it's fast. the access to the internet it's fast also... and just don't take my words on it... just try it... two thumbs up...

• 2011-05-23 02:37
  • v0qx

just bought a samsung corby 2.so far so probs with the phone.love all the features and love the touch experience.as for the battery...no probs!it last longer than my basic phone.

• 2011-05-22 17:52
  • K7g8

I want to know if that mobile is available or not and if this mobile is available I want to know its price and thanks for gsmarena it helps me o find a good mobile.

• 2011-05-22 12:45
  • Nth@

can anybody tell me that does Corby two comes with extra fashion jacket ..

• 2011-05-22 12:10
  • PEZL

Yes, I hope they release such firmware for this phone. And I hope they fix some issues on the touch screen.

• 2011-05-22 12:03
  • t7Te

don't have qwerty keyboard... just wait for the firmware to release maybe... those firmware contains qwerty keyboard :D

• 2011-05-22 11:18
  • t75e

> In reply to Chloe @ 2011-05-19 04:48 from PAWD - click to readGlobe is not consistently charging you with hidden fees. You just need to turn off your GPRS. Globe is charging you because you are accessing the Internet under their service instead of using wifi. :)

• 2011-05-22 06:23
  • t7xU
Total of 3186 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S3850 Corby II.