Samsung S3850 Corby II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.8
5.7
5.6

Thanks to Samsung Mobile because they provided an affordable but high quality of technology, Samsung Corby 2 S3850 is one of their best unit with WiFi which is so fast personally I suggest to purchased this especially for those who's in the Philippines.

• 2011-05-23 16:21
  • uSM{

can i watch videos here in fullscreen mode?

• 2011-05-23 15:46
  • uSQS

> In reply to v14ily @ 2011-05-19 14:58 from UD{q - click to readi got my phone from globe and they said i have to charge it for only 2 hours.. with minimal to moderate use... the phone lasted for 4 days

• 2011-05-23 11:53
  • w0Qb

got my corby2 from globe.. it has no memory card,usb cable or extra jacket included in the box.. =(

• 2011-05-23 11:13
  • w0Qb

Yes it comes with one extra fashion jacket, no virtual qwerty keypad for messaging, yes virtual keypad works only in default phone internet browser, video Quality while playing you tube video s in hd mode is very bad due to phone's inability to play. normal videos are ok. music quality is superb when equalizer is set in rock mode with bass enhancement surround.

• 2011-05-23 10:59
  • PAXp

great audio quality...

• 2011-05-23 06:23
  • 9Lb2

just bought this fone. So far, its a good phone. battery is good. Audio and MP3 quality is great. Applications are useful. The only thing I dont like is there is QWERTY pad w/c makes texting/typing hard.

Lets email Samsung and request for an firmware upgrade w/c will include the QWERTY pad for this phone. :)

• 2011-05-23 06:09
  • t7Nr

hey. guys i somehow lost my dictionary in this phone. can anyone help me get it back? :( please

• 2011-05-23 02:57
  • UD}w

the samsung corby?.... ohhh guys.... it's very cool & yet so very affordable... the touch screen it's fast. the access to the internet it's fast also... and just don't take my words on it... just try it... two thumbs up...

• 2011-05-23 02:37
  • v0qx

just bought a samsung corby 2.so far so probs with the phone.love all the features and love the touch experience.as for the battery...no probs!it last longer than my basic phone.

• 2011-05-22 17:52
  • K7g8

I want to know if that mobile is available or not and if this mobile is available I want to know its price and thanks for gsmarena it helps me o find a good mobile.

• 2011-05-22 12:45
  • Nth@

can anybody tell me that does Corby two comes with extra fashion jacket ..

• 2011-05-22 12:10
  • PEZL

Yes, I hope they release such firmware for this phone. And I hope they fix some issues on the touch screen.

• 2011-05-22 12:03
  • t7Te

don't have qwerty keyboard... just wait for the firmware to release maybe... those firmware contains qwerty keyboard :D

• 2011-05-22 11:18
  • t75e

> In reply to Chloe @ 2011-05-19 04:48 from PAWD - click to readGlobe is not consistently charging you with hidden fees. You just need to turn off your GPRS. Globe is charging you because you are accessing the Internet under their service instead of using wifi. :)

• 2011-05-22 06:23
  • t7xU

> In reply to Raj @ 2011-05-20 20:08 from bJf3 - click to readi text alot. does that count . and i turn my brightness lvl to max . so maybe yeah. btw how long does your battery last? Thanks anyway

• 2011-05-22 04:30
  • UD}w

@twinklebum thanks for your comment i think ill go with corby s3650w bec. i think the only good thing in this phone is the widgets.

• 2011-05-21 23:53
  • K7Y9

I enter some sites it says that this mobile is not avalibile and other tells that this mobile is avalibile and this sites tells that this mobile is 810 dollar please check specification. can you tell me that mobile is avalibile or not and please tell me price? thankyou gsmarena because you help me to find a good mobile.

• 2011-05-21 23:52
  • fXDG

I wanted to get this phone as a replacement for my S3653W Corby Wifi. However, I find that the Corby II touch screen is quite insensitive to touch. In fact, it feels like it has a resistive screen - the S3653W screen is more sensitive.

I guess I'll be sticking to my Corby Wifi.

• 2011-05-21 18:04
  • t7TU

Hi. guys! can i ask if which is better samsung corby 2 or Samsung S3650W Corby?

• 2011-05-21 17:42
  • K7Y9
Total of 3201 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S3850 Corby II.