aiman, 26 Jun 2012Who can tell me is this a better phone than samsung champ 2?????????????????????????plezzzzzzzzzzzME!
Who can tell me is this a better phone than samsung champ 2?????????????????????????plezzzzzzzzzzz
I'm a corby II user for almost a year now and I'll try to answer some questions asked below:
1. You can find facebook dedicated Corby II that has themes and other links such us games and installing Querty. Some are not in english though.
2. Do I buy this phone? Corby II is kinda old now, add more money and get the new Samsung Galaxy Pocket.
3. Java Script is enable by default. If an app you installed won't run, it's probably not compatible with the phone.
4. Kies is installed in the PC. I personally just plug the cable to gain access of the SD card without using Kies.
5. DNS Fail - means the wifi connection you're in is weak. Pick a better connection by going to Settings -> Connectivity -> Wi-Fi.
6. Unless you got your phone in a (post paid) plan from a tellcom provider, no reason the phone should be locked to one particular company.
7. I use Mobiledit as its pc suite. It will send text using the pc. No access of the calendar and other programs installed on the phone though.
its hard to search for themes,my default theme type is "smt" but i've already visited several website and wapsite but it doesn't support.please suggest me such website or wapsite where i could download themes?
i want to buy this mobile phone.
but, as i read those negative comments, no doubt
i really need to think twice.
do i need to buy?.
help me to decide folks..
gandhi, 12 May 2012my cell is not connect with computer via data-cable....why..???? pls inform me about device s... moreyou need to download and install samsung kies first. so that your pc can detect your phone.
i have one of this but its color pink and i like it very much thank u samsung for making this phone
its not my intention to erase my bluetooth on the settings about phone and then i click the system info.then i open theres 3 options DEVICE,CPU,MEMORY,i click the CPU theres active applications settings,home screen and bluetooth and then i erase it its not my intention...what i im going to do????plz help me
stupid phone. no qwerty on screen keyboard. typing messages is really a pain in the axx. you have to download firmware upgrade with qwerty in order for on qwerty to materialise. wouldnt suggest this model for those without technical know how mambo jumbo!
jane, 15 Jun 2012every time I open my facebook or internet they will not send but in the screen its read DNS fa... moresucks . DNS failed , you have to refresh wifi , and start to use the internet again
hello.!!my phonebook or no.is lost and then my problem the want is not save in my phonebook.how 2 use again. how do me?thank u
Uya, 06 Jun 2012Okay guys I read the comments.
I have been using this set for more than an year now.
And hon... moreI used corby 2 for about a year.
Exactly this phone suxxxxxx
memory is too low
phone is tooo slow when its playing music, u cant even type a message properly
when a message is receiving, phone get stuck for awhile
but its nice and handy
its a simple phone
when comparing to other low cost touch phones this is far better....
i think if u badly need a low cost touch phone go for galaxy Y
i'm gonna sell this and move to galaxy Ace or S
every time I open my facebook or internet they will not send but in the screen its read DNS failed what is mean by that