Samsung S410i - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-11-30 08:23 from PEiE - click to readsong is not play

• 2013-07-18 13:39
  • rJHf

> In reply to neddy @ 2008-11-16 15:17 from 2Gxm - click to readI have same problem, you have to reset the sound setting option in the Reset settings (9), but it asks the pin code.

• 2010-11-30 08:23
  • PEiE

how do i add music to it? add my own ringtone??

• 2010-06-22 11:05
  • uK6k

> In reply to viswa @ 2008-01-20 08:51 from ut1y - click to readit supports mid.

• 2009-04-28 18:18
  • vx6K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-04-05 14:06 from TIEh - click to readYou can type other languages, of course. But that is, if you buy it in another country. My s410i is bought in Israel. My mother gave it to me. My only problem is, I can't find another battery for it since my battery is broken. XD

• 2009-04-28 18:17
  • vx6K

> In reply to neddy @ 2008-11-16 15:17 from 2Gxm - click to readJust puch the # button for a few seconds and it'll go back to normal sound mode.

• 2009-04-28 18:13
  • vx6K

> In reply to viswa @ 2008-01-20 08:51 from ut1y - click to readTry using mp4 files as ring tones. The sound quality is almost the same as mp3 and you can set as ring tone too.

• 2008-11-16 19:13
  • n4WG

hey guys

anyone know how to get the Samsung S410i off quiet mode...don't know how it got on there and don't know how to get if off

have tried settings/soun settings/quiet mode and both options...have no sound on incoming calls and sms but alarm still works when I say yes to "[lay in quiet mode"?

any advice would be extremely appreciated...thanx

• 2008-11-16 15:17
  • 2Gxm

> In reply to ash @ 2008-04-10 12:22 from wgkh - click to readTo send and recieve mms or use any internet features you must first contact your network operator and get the configuration settings sent to your mobile i suggest doing this from another phone so as to keep the operator on the phone to make sure its worked

• 2008-06-17 06:22
  • v%ac

what setting do i put the phone onto to receive a MMS message?

• 2008-04-10 12:22
  • wgkh

Heres some bad points about it:
1)It does not support usb, so you'll have to bluetooth stuff to and from the comp if you want, which takes a long time to process since the bluetooth version is only 1.2.
2)Its memory space is quite limited, and you can't use memory sticks to 'add' memory to it.
3)Its only language is English. You can read other languages with this phone, but you can't type other languages.
4)You can't set any of your mp3 files as your ringtone. You can only choose from among the preset ringtones.

Otherwise, it's considered pretty good for its functions..

• 2008-04-05 14:06
  • TIEh

this phone is ok the mp3 is god but cannot set as ring tone camera is quite good 2

• 2008-02-19 11:26
  • F4pr

do anyone know which format doses it support for ringtone ?(it doesnt support mp3,amr).mail me if anyone know.

• 2008-01-20 08:51
  • ut1y

I cant add java applications.Did anyone do that?

• 2007-08-22 11:20
  • n4WB

I wanna download mp3 files from PC to phone but it doesn't support USB. Can anyone help how I can download to this phone. mp3 files can be downloaded by bluetooth but i don't know how. Please email me how to do.

Many thx

• 2007-08-07 03:49
  • Px1T

Many thx

• 2007-08-07 03:09
  • Px1T

this cellphone really is useless! it has almost no memory and it's not even possible to add some memory with a memory stick.

• 2007-07-27 16:19
  • pjaf

this phone totally useless!!cant even use the mp3 songs as ringtone and i cant even shut the shutter sound!!it has mms and gprs but cant even configure it..and someone please tell me how to use the imode..??and the configurations..do email me

• 2007-05-14 18:04
  • RNxy

i'm using mp4 instead of mp3 tones,
and this mobile is so great really it has many great features.
you have to convert mp3 to mp4 this will work and the quality of the sound is the same as mp3 (no changes but the file size).
ps : you can download the mp3 to mp4 converter from the internet search with google.
thank you .

• 2007-03-23 14:18
  • Sjsq

was trying to set mp3's as my ring tone and i don't know how can some one help me

• 2007-02-28 15:09
  • n4WB
Total of 77 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S410i.