Samsung S500i - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

420459

7.5

how to use the i-mode ?? i can't use it for web browsing .. what should be the settings ?

• 2013-04-21 09:05
  • 7XHp

how much is 80 mb? For example, downloaded music and movies and photos, and contacts and how many megabytes per second, the phone and the phone for free Internet

• 2011-11-21 16:09
  • mAFn

My battery is down. I purchased a battery from our market. But it is different from the original. There are 2 battery polraity while the orginal has single. So I cannot use it. So how/from where can I collect/get an original battery?

Do please infrom me.

Thanks

iqbalbd67@yahoo.com

• 2010-12-12 10:26
  • IaH9

its a nice mobile.. i use this mobile last 3 years ,its dont disturb me for a single moment ,nice design,nice talktime..

• 2009-09-18 21:17
  • PA$k

Satish,

S500i plays only AAC format as far as ringtones are concerned. More so, the size of the ringtone should not exceed 150Kbs.

You can convert mp3 to .aac using a software converter.

• 2009-07-16 15:58
  • 2AjU

I have this phone for almost 3 years. I see in the talktime it says 3 hours, guess what I get nothing less than 11 hrs of talktime on this phone. I am surprised that i see 3 hrs as the actual talktime given, it almost 3 times the amoutn am getting!! Strange!!

How do i configure i-mode setting in India. Its got edge too..Anybody help me??

• 2009-07-16 15:49
  • 2AjU

How to set ringtone for the incoming caller to hear some song when he calls me

• 2009-06-16 14:32
  • PS6i

i have a sandisk 2gb micro sd card is that compatible with this phone????
when i put it in the phone freezes

• 2009-01-29 16:21
  • nyCa

this is quite possibl;y the worse phone i have EVER purchased
quite frankly i feel that the person hu made this phone should be shot at a point blank range!!!!!

• 2008-10-27 17:54
  • M3s@

Hi,pls is there anybody who can help with samsumg s500i.it connects to network but i can not make or receive cals or sms sometimes it display (limited service)is there any body with the solution plz help

• 2008-10-17 07:12
  • j2Cx

> In reply to Engr. Iqbal Mahmood @ 2007-02-05 08:46 from PUb1 - click to readyour Samsung S500i page.

Manual directs me to Global download centre and following instructions for S500i they only present S500 manual ( no camera info).
Where do I get a download for S500i please

• 2008-10-09 21:32
  • myIh

it is really very good fone.. camera quality is very best.. quality is equal 3MP. display quality, menu style, easy to use.. all features are very nice..

drawback: sound is low..

www.thechennaiads.com

• 2008-07-06 19:14
  • vGkx

nothing is good in this phone.even it cant get the ring tones as a caller idim maintaining this phone since two years .

• 2008-07-03 15:32
  • Uqv{

U can put also a 2 Gb card in the phone and it works great!(2 Gb is the maximum for this model).

• 2008-06-23 02:08
  • nbF6

me agree with statemant of former person, phone no good at sendind files of things i like, otherwise I whole heart like phone and what it has ability to do.

• 2008-04-04 14:48
  • mEUE

You can't set mP3s as ringtones they have to be aac files. Just convert em using Itunes, and they can't be full song files you have to cut them using software.

• 2007-11-25 13:19
  • mD5C

really cool phone, reliable and stylish. One MAJOR design flaw however, doesnt record time or date of sent sms. otherwise highly recommended..

• 2007-10-08 20:28
  • mRvr

have one here:

• 2007-09-16 10:50
  • mHwQ

i have had this phone for about 16 months and its served me well. only problem is you cant set mp3's as ringtones.
also doesnt have a very good battery life but it depends how often you make phone calls
apart from that a decent phone

• 2007-08-25 18:13
  • pJm5
Total of 446 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S500i.