Samsung S5230 Star - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.4
7.5

its good but need a better one

• 2015-06-19 10:08
  • 7DrJ

i have use this phone ...... this phone is so good

• 2015-06-07 13:57
  • tUdx

I have used this phone since 2010 and it has been so good but now my touchsreen has stopped working what can I do I still love my phone
pse some help out there

kahots@gmail.com
thanks

• 2015-04-12 01:35
  • fufa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-24 04:40 from Xueb - click to readyou can download fullscreen apps in dedomil.net »Mobile games»Samsung»240x400 when yoi dload it make sure that your dload os compatible to yoir phone..

• 2015-04-09 01:11
  • PT}x

Whatsapp

• 2015-02-16 20:55
  • Nqhx

this is my very first touchscreen phone. if i'm not mistaken i bought it way back in 2010. before i am a nokia fan, but when i had this awesome device i get used to it.
now i'm happy using my almost 3 year old samsung galaxy s3...

• 2015-01-23 19:24
  • nt62

i have been using this seen 5 years . work awesome

• 2015-01-09 15:59
  • uW{M

Hi,dearest friends.I have had this Samsung master touch phone for more than 5 years.I believe with its exclusive top quality,It,s better than any imposed android phones even in thehhighest end!I hope uncle Samsung continue its production with a front camera!You can do many things that no android phones can!!!I wish the best happy new year and merry Christmas for factwriting brave GSM ,you and uncle Samsung!Thanks plus long live star that only its battery is working for more 5 years.Thanks all.Justice Rights is a right.

• 2015-01-04 08:38
  • 6w@F

great phone,,

• 2015-01-03 21:00
  • 95J7

> In reply to Alik @ 2014-11-19 20:00 from rgH5 - click to readis a best one

• 2014-12-08 16:26
  • rv89

Have had this phone for about 5 years already, my father had it before me, as well. Still works great, even though I lost count of the times I dropped it. The screen is worn off already, the camera is bad, but I'm impressed with the durability of the phone itself and the battery life. My friends even nicknamed my phone Nokia. I was even offered to get a smartphone for free instead of this one, but I refused. I will upgrade soon, but this phone I will remember for a long time.

• 2014-11-19 20:00
  • rgH5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-07 13:40 from i55P - click to readcan the samsung star whatsapp

• 2014-11-13 08:48
  • Nm$i

Hi all, I have this phone for four years now,although I use it as secondary after I got a bb9320. The samsung star still rocks,to install games offline,use uc browser to "save",then install MiniCommander (google it),after that put your downloaded "jar" file into a folder with the game name,open MiniCommander.you will see two windows,in the first windows tap "/filesystem/" and leave it,go to 2nd window and go to where your folder with the "jar" game is, copy it (press 5) to "filesystem", after that,open the folder you copied and go to options>file>make jad. You should now see two file with same name,one is jar and one is jad,both are needed for the next process of installing your game. Exit MiniCommander and goto keypad type in *#5239870*# > "internals"(this will ask for "master code" which is *#7092463*# > "storage settings" > "update media database" ; "update java database" ; "update app database" ; "create ax dat file". Exit and goto your games folder...TADA!!!:D, your game is there, although the title will show "MiniComm...",just rename it to your game and enjoy :P, the code I used explian the game installation was used on my phone, the same code that is for new firmwares from december 2010, if it doesn't work,search for the old admin menu code on google, the process to install the games remain the same. Hope this helps those who can't install games through phone browser or PC :)

• 2014-11-11 20:30
  • 3sEj

how to set email setting?

• 2014-10-30 10:44
  • sUtM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-07 13:40 from i55P - click to readvery simple.you need to buy an android smartphone like s5,m8 nexus 5 lg g pad 8.3 lg g2 lg g3 s4 and more

• 2014-10-24 20:18
  • 0Uvi

how can i get android software in my phone

• 2014-10-07 13:40
  • i55P
Total of 6671 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S5230 Star.