Samsung S5233T - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8
6.6
6.7

Which one is a good deal between this model and nokia 5233?

• 2010-04-24 10:18
  • vj1g

hi! gud day! i am one of the user of samsung star phone &i knew this is a gud choice for me but i have a problem regarding it coz i used it for only 4 mos. since i bought the phone, everytime i switch off, it automatically switch on agen & agen so i started worrying about this, i encountered only this for the past 3 wks, and i don't know y? and the battery easily become low even it is fully charged. What shall i do, i tried to report this on the cp outlet but still they told me there's no problem wid my phone.

• 2010-04-22 04:31
  • whBf

> In reply to Sabri Özarslan @ 2010-04-21 14:22 from npaR - click to readso u advice me not to get it

• 2010-04-22 03:08
  • Ij2N

Samsung S5233T screen
When you use it in sunlight you can't read screen..I have also Nokia E52. With E52 there is no reading problem in sunlight.

• 2010-04-21 14:22
  • npaR

I use S5233T since 7 days.
Analog tv tuner is very good.
You can save battery life when you put off screen light. Battery is 1000 mah. Samsung could use a 1500 mah..
You can record also TV programs. But you must use a big memory card.Fm radio is good but why you can't open with tv antenna.Radio asks every time earphone.
Camera is medium quality..
You can download java softwares from mobile9.com.
Video 15 fps. It has no wlan and 3g..
I hope In the future Samsung will make a perfect tv phone with analog tuner..

• 2010-04-21 13:56
  • npaR

I bought Samsung 5233S in India.The phone is nice.I am now using it for a week.The sound quality is good.The price of the phone was 7200.For this price the phone features are good.This has a stylus attached to the phone.The touch screen is good.Overall,if you want to go for a touch screen at this budget go for Samsung Star.The hands are more than enough to use the touch screen.You will hardly need the stylus.

Some findings which i did on the phone.

Before connecting to PC through USB cable.

Go to Settings -> Phone Settings -> PC connections->
select mass storage and Save.

Then the memory card will be read without any software installed on PC.

To silent the phone, when a call arrives,you have
to hold the volume button.

In the silent mode of the phone, you have a vibration intensity, where you can increase the intensity.

• 2010-04-19 07:51
  • PMTk

does this phone WI-FI. if not how do you browse internet

• 2010-04-18 23:53
  • LxsD

can anyone tell me the latest price of dis ph in kolkata?I am planning to buy one in d next month.

• 2010-04-17 10:01
  • ute9

I bought my mobile/cell phone in the Philippines,
I want to get the tv signals(all the channels) here in Australia so I can watch them. Can you tell/show me or activate the parameters, so I can download from the internet. Maybe you can update the software in the internet asap

Thanks for your help and cooperation, dated 15/04/2010

Regards,
Nor 0408 1988 44

• 2010-04-15 05:24
  • wg52

does this support symbian os so i can get some games on my phone or a site where u can download games into ur phone

• 2010-04-14 19:29
  • GtvE

hie frz dis phn is reli a bond ........ one soper pis from samsung it has 3inc screen which have gud clr when compared with other it cost 7755 in univercell pls do buy it ......

• 2010-04-13 05:31
  • 2SMf

im looking to get this phone but id really like to know the performance of samsung as i have never had a samsung before?? would also like to know the OS of this phone n whether the sound quality is good or jus average

• 2010-04-11 20:06
  • fqmn

i wantto know whetherthis phone has 500 sms capacity. how can we updatesoftware.

• 2010-04-11 08:18
  • vIw7

I would like to know if this mobile has a profile feature where i can block all incoming calls(or accept some people's call from a specific list)just like sony ericssons have?

Thank You.

• 2010-04-10 14:33
  • fuk3

does this phone reli hav a tv???????????

• 2010-04-08 08:34
  • Nhqb

> In reply to chris @ 2010-04-06 15:34 from LxGR - click to readhow can we increase its txt capacity through memory card?????????

• 2010-04-07 18:59
  • uWCA

> In reply to Malik Manan @ 2010-04-02 13:27 from uRA1 - click to readhi.it can hold more than 400 texts via memory card.

• 2010-04-06 15:34
  • LxGR

> In reply to Is wifi available ? @ 2010-03-18 12:55 from U2fv - click to readIt doesn't have WI-FI, U can browse internet through GPRS(Sim card) service.

• 2010-04-03 19:34
  • 2@1d

> In reply to Dennis @ 2010-03-29 15:12 from uEDg - click to readIt doesn't have WI-FI.

• 2010-04-03 19:29
  • 2@1d

hi plz tell me u said S5233 can store only 400 messages, its to bad, Can you tell me plz the new samsung "S5233T" phone who many messages we can store on it, waiting for ur reply.

• 2010-04-02 13:27
  • uRA1
Total of 332 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S5233T.