Samsung S5250 Wave525 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.5
6.9

Its a nice phone. Just that the OS is outdated. In my experience, its good for rough use. I actually thrown this phone a couple of times when i got mad and it worked. The last time as on the floor (i missed my buddy by inches). I threw it with all my power. Amazingly, the phone still worked. Half its display went black, but the touch sensor works like charm. If i say, its a good backup phone for rough use.

• 2014-10-14 00:40
  • te3Y

this is totally a bull shit phone I also used this phone and its motherboard short circuited automatically without any tampering and using in just 14 months and I have also heard this problem from many people using this phone

• 2014-10-07 18:26
  • Xu3M

Don't buy this one within a year it stop working two times I went to the service centre due to its software problem. The software gets corrupted both the time. The market of bada is nothing interesting. The market have only themes and wallpaper apps. Not for any use

• 2014-10-04 13:02
  • vGQk

> In reply to nithi @ 2014-09-23 12:40 from MfxH - click to readDear taken another phone its impossible to Samsung to add what's up in Samsung wave 525.

• 2014-09-29 16:58
  • w0%Y

I have been using this phone from almost 3 years. It is pretty good phone for its then price and I don't have any complaints so far. In fact I have dropped this phone number of times and there is not a single scratch. :)

One small problem I noticed recently is phone memory gets full easily. Of the 100 MB or so phone memory around 70 MB is taken by pre-installed apps. I cant even delete them. Does anyone else face this problem ? Any tips ?

• 2014-09-26 12:39
  • b%L6

i using this mobile last 3 years no repairs no complaints it very good product in samsung

• 2014-09-26 11:26
  • uS6N

i need whatsapp on this please help me....

• 2014-09-23 12:40
  • MfxH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-18 14:35 from U@I{ - click to readfor4 yrs it is best performing mobile for me no tension even dropped 4 times on flor thanks samsung to bring good mobile like this

• 2014-09-20 10:06
  • utq8

No mantitance, no touch damage using this phone last 3 years. one of the best product of samsung

• 2014-09-11 07:11
  • KAwb

In One word Its best mobile phone.

• 2014-08-29 16:05
  • PEWM

very good and am using this mob for last 4 year...charge will stand for long time..no repair and no tension..touch works good till now..

• 2014-08-26 17:00
  • rAQg

> In reply to anu @ 2014-02-22 13:47 from utLa - click to readnot more than 5 mini

• 2014-08-25 21:18
  • Skgj

Its good touchscreen phone for price worth. I have been using it since last 3 years without any complaint.

• 2014-08-24 16:21
  • p$uK

Its very good handset i used last 3 years no complaint.

• 2014-08-23 11:41
  • tTUi

Its an good mobile .. i m using it for more than 2 years, still its good in all aspects. drawback is not an android , no watsapp no dual sim...

• 2014-08-22 16:00
  • PFaf

very bad and no what up dual sim oparation
totaly fully weast

• 2014-08-21 11:55
  • utwM

I never had a problem with this phone, battery lasts like forever and I used it a lot, now my sister has it and still working just fine

• 2014-08-18 23:36
  • LE{f

hii frnds i m using this mobile for 2 yrs..... never had prblm... so many times felt down....net speed is avg... it not having andriod os so only java based programes are installs.. no whats app,.....wifi works..... gps always not shows exact place..... camera gud....nice sound ....the petsons who wishing....3g,andriod,whatsapp,online videos watch,those were not there.....

• 2014-08-13 09:21
  • rKN@

> In reply to Achu @ 2014-07-05 18:22 from uws6 - click to readhow can i get whatsup

• 2014-08-01 19:49
  • 0Vex
Total of 2672 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S5250 Wave525.