Samsung S5260 Star II - user opinions and reviews

2111903

6.9
6.7
6.3

Can I download viber in this phone

• 2013-12-26 18:30
  • gC7W

How can i activate whatsapp? i install it,i choose my country and than put the number but my activation code never comes.What should i do?

• 2013-12-02 20:22
  • 3TL5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-28 21:33 from KFM{ - click to readBoy, the opera mini sure makes a HUGE difference from the pre installed dolphin browser, no more out of memory, less lag, tabs, etc! wonder why I haven't tried this before in my 2 years of using this phone...

• 2013-11-07 20:02
  • mKbq

> In reply to apam @ 2013-09-16 19:47 from TR9R - click to readHey ,i have done the same thing but when i UPDATE my phn in SAMSUNG CARE then dictionary was automatically restored.

• 2013-11-03 04:40
  • t}Af

> In reply to Norman @ 2013-10-15 17:27 from YaJK - click to readYou ca easiley solve this problem by putting a pin lock on your lock-screen. The phone unlocks easy especialy if you get an sms or a missed call and the screen is active and since it is close to the skin it unlocks.

• 2013-10-30 12:45
  • p354

I am using this phone for past two years. when using two sims it will get slower and frequently hanging performance is very slow, when put in to pocket ofter call is over it automaticly dialing to a any other phone nos.from the phone book.totaly duel sim is not suitable to this model name alone given as dueos?

• 2013-10-26 11:59
  • utAw
  • F

Can Whatsapp be used for this mobile?

• 2013-10-25 15:46
  • 3TLV

I have used this phone for about 7 months now. My major problem: it dials phone numbers from my list automatically when in my pocket. I don't know how to stop it from doing so. Other than that and turning on automatically in my pocket (draining the battery in a few hours), it works ok. Samsung needs to change the on button from the side to a location where it cannot be turned on without the owners INTENT.

• 2013-10-15 17:27
  • YaJK

When I bought this phone I thought I chose a good phone but al I can do on it is call people and listen to the radio

• 2013-10-03 15:09
  • 0Em2

• 2013-10-02 21:00
  • 0Em2

Had this phone for 2yrs now, great cam and speaker but saying memory full even I deleted all my files... I dial *2767*3855# after that my phone cleared like the first time had it hope it help also to all :)

• 2013-10-02 20:21
  • PSdm

star 2 is good phone......

• 2013-09-16 20:37
  • 9C9A

by mistake I delete my dictionary.. how do I restore the dictonary

• 2013-09-16 19:47
  • TR9R

> In reply to nyax @ 2013-09-11 07:02 from Iaq9 - click to readit should have a whatsapp

• 2013-09-16 19:24
  • TR9R

the star II is a good phone, I think a Star III needs to be introduced and must be able to facilitate apps like whatsapp and instagram. And there should also be flash. I'd pay good money for it. Readers I hope you agree with me.

• 2013-09-11 07:02
  • Iaq9

can we use whatsapp in this phone

• 2013-09-02 13:31
  • ITk%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-21 16:31 from th6v - click to readYou can download browser like uc from
m.ucweb.com

&
opera mini from m.opera.com

• 2013-07-28 21:33
  • KFM{

Dear Sir/Madam,

Two years ago, I bought Samsung SAMSUNG GT-S5260 mobile. I cant tell you how I satisfied with its quality. I love Samsung products very much. Many of my electronics properties are Samsung.
Unfortunately,the battery of my SAMSUNG GT-S5260 mobile was stolen and now I could not find possible to buy the battery from local shop. At the moment,I am in at Kuopip, Finland. Thus I would like to know how I can get the battery. I can buy it if you can provide me with the information. Please e-mail me (andebowa@uef.fi) Many thanks

• 2013-07-26 08:35
  • MrwG
Total of 785 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S5260 Star II.