Samsung S5260 Star II - user opinions and reviews

2085318

7.1
6.9
6.5

it's not gsm but cellphone!

• 2011-04-16 22:57
  • n7mm

is there any way to fix it memory error !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help

• 2011-04-16 11:17
  • utgQ

Hello,
Hi Friends, I Have Bought Samsung Star2 S5260. Whenever I Try To Browse I Gives An Error " Not Enough Resource , Close Some Application And Try Again " I Hav Tried All The Possibilities Like During Browse I Have Closed All The Application, I Have Made My Default Memory From Phone Memory To Memory Card . Make It On The Run Flash Option In The Preferences. Still The Problem Persist. Samsung Star 2 Use The Propriety Browser Name Dolphin. Is There Any Way To Load The Opera Browser Or Some Other Browser In Samsung Star 2

• 2011-04-16 11:11
  • utgQ

> In reply to karam @ 2011-04-13 17:25 from t}9s - click to readyes, wifi itself is good,
but if you want this gsm, to use it for internet,
don't buy it!!!!
the gsm's memory is way too small for surfing on the internet, so you get always an error message, even with a micro SD-card in the gsm

• 2011-04-15 09:40
  • n776

1.can u tell me when i open the video player it automatically get stop..

• 2011-04-14 14:33
  • KAa3

have anybody experience its wifi?

• 2011-04-13 17:25
  • t}9s

> In reply to matthew @ 2011-04-11 03:22 from jFFI - click to readMathew just install opera mini browser

• 2011-04-13 08:27
  • t470

> In reply to asdfghjkl; @ 2011-04-08 18:48 from wHrS - click to readits available in germany... not sure about Philippines :)

• 2011-04-12 14:28
  • pwe7

> In reply to matthew @ 2011-04-11 03:22 from jFFI - click to readGo to settings and change storage setting to memory card....

• 2011-04-12 14:26
  • pwe7

Specifications looks good but the only thing i am worried about is touch screen...
They have to make more smoother touch.

• 2011-04-12 14:23
  • pwe7

I m facing d problem with d in built browser which gives error as not enough memroy is there any way to fix it.plz let me know.

• 2011-04-11 03:22
  • jFFI

I think this phone is great. The specs are cool and the price is CHEAP. I wanna buy this. I hope this is now available in the Philippines. Can't wait to have it! :)

• 2011-04-08 18:48
  • wHrS

> In reply to meetsantyz @ 2011-03-31 09:02 from vcxK - click to readEagerly waiting for your report on this one!!
Pls mention about the system lag and the frequency of memory error. Does using Opera Mini as a browser solve the low memory issues?

• 2011-04-08 06:43
  • uw@J

does this phone really have wi-fi
pls tell its urgent.

• 2011-04-05 18:43
  • vGS1

release date of samsung star 2, in philippines?? please inform me..tnx guys! :)

• 2011-04-03 17:44
  • Kg{V

Is the camera good? Please check to those who has this phone. Try zooming it and tell me if the pics look good still. And how about the music player does the sound quality good? I want to make sure this phone is worth buying! :> Please tell me, thanks!

• 2011-04-01 21:26
  • RKnk

from where did u buy in thane? Plz let me know..

• 2011-04-01 20:57
  • 7XNe

> In reply to meetsantyz @ 2011-03-31 09:02 from vcxK - click to readi also stay in thane... Plz tell me from where you brought dis mobile in thane at such a low price....? Does it come with any memory card? How is music experiece in ear phone? Earphones are innear type or normal one? Plz reply i want to buy it urgently,... Thanx in advance..

• 2011-03-31 15:16
  • Khr2

Brought @ Rs. 5600/- Thane, Mumbai, India.
Great phone at this price. Supports multitasking, capacitive touch screen (yes it is). OS is very much similar to wave 525 and 575.
Samsung rocks!!!
Further experience coming soon...
Stay Tuned!!! ;)

• 2011-03-31 09:02
  • vcxK

i just watched some video reviews of this phone on youtube and the built-in browser always display out-of-memory error. i'm planning to buy this as my first touchscreen with wifi, but i think the browser is a big turn-off especially when browsing complex pages. i'm just wondering if opera mini is OK as a browser. anyone who owns this already please let me know if opera mini works well in this phone...i mean without that annoying out-of-memory error. thanks in advance.

• 2011-03-31 07:47
  • thfi
Total of 784 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S5260 Star II.