Samsung S5610 - user opinions and reviews

1994875

7.5
7.3
7.4

What is the Phone book Capacity? Iamlooking for cellphone with 2500 phone book in keypad model only

• 2014-04-20 12:03
  • t}HN

Maximum size of SD-card is 16GB, _NOT_ 32! Tried and failed with 32GB card in my S5610. Samsung Norway confirmed that 16GB is the biggest you can go.

• 2014-04-11 17:32
  • nbH}
  • F

hello, I have many phones, samsung s plus, samsung ruggby II, samsung b2710, have few nokias, lg (I want to buy nokia 515, but to pay double money for shiter camera,shit baterry, what is good in it just gorila glass 2,but it not worse double money, so I bought samsung s5610) in my opinion samsung the best,long life bateries, good screens, some models have great cameras, nokia c5 and samsung s5610, for me ofcourse better samsung, because of the better camera, and better looking, i have it 2 month, its good phone for calls, messages, and foto,for games I have computer, for movies tv, so phone is just for calling like and should be :), no lags,not reset himself, no troubles at all, so I recomended this fhone

• 2014-04-07 22:25
  • 3FH}

me use last 03 years very very nice phone i like it.

i want extra internal memory and then use whatsapp.

• 2014-03-19 12:19
  • 2@vJ

no signal!imei no. disappear!any suggestions..plizz

• 2014-03-12 12:20
  • uuq5

cant used sim card coz imei no. suddenly disappear!Can anyone tell me how yo solve this prob

• 2014-03-12 12:04
  • uuq5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-17 23:18 from ajQ4 - click to readBecause they are hidden for phn use ucbrowser file manager or filexplorer

• 2014-03-08 18:59
  • XuEu

Nice, elegant "Classic" mobile phone with all usual features for non-smartphones. FM-radio, music player, easy and quick sms-typing with the T9 keyboard. Simple browser facilities (no wi-fi). Only the screen quality is disappointing compared to my old Sony Erichsson mobile phone which also had a TFT screen. The poor viewing quality e.g. when looking at photos on the screen seems strange when the phone at the same time has a good 5 megapixel camera and good photo editing facilities. Conclusion: Good classical phone if you can accept a lower quality screen. Relevant alternative could be the Nokia Asha which seems to have a better screen.

• 2014-03-04 23:22
  • Lgt}

Don't buy this phone. it restarts every time. did not supports apps, less msg memory and lots of shortcomings.

• 2014-02-27 11:57
  • iwpE

I use S5610 for 1 year. It used to restart during listenig to the radio. It has happened many times to me.

• 2014-02-25 16:11
  • nTDI

> In reply to art @ 2014-02-20 08:03 from vbEa - click to readsamsung 5610 not support whatsapp nokia c5 better.

• 2014-02-23 04:48
  • XurR

you have to keep music inside music folder ... if u keep it in any other location ..phone does not detects

• 2014-02-21 14:58
  • fqI1

Can any one please suggest if this phone supports applications like watsapp?

• 2014-02-20 08:03
  • vbEa

Is this phone supported whats app,we chat etc?

• 2014-02-18 08:26
  • 9F5{

I uploaded some music on the phone. I can see it on the computer when it's connected through the cable, but it doesn't appear on the phone's player. What's wrong?

• 2014-02-17 23:18
  • ajQ4

> In reply to user242 @ 2013-12-25 21:27 from phjG - click to readthis phone is able to do video calling first dial a number then go to option and select video call the front camera will be on automatically

• 2014-02-11 10:30
  • t}Af

> In reply to mendos @ 2014-01-29 23:44 from nTDI - click to readOtherwise the phone is great.

• 2014-02-06 14:27
  • jKQP

> In reply to mendos @ 2014-01-29 23:44 from nTDI - click to readMine will only accept up to 16gb so I had to format my 32gb down that I got it based on the specs saying it would accept 32gb. Also, I think there are two versions and the one with the frontfacing camera and that might accept 32gb is not the one I have. And even though it will take 16gb of extra storage it won't recognize any more than 5gb of music.

• 2014-02-06 14:25
  • jKQP

> In reply to Shubham.modi @ 2014-01-24 15:13 from rAN3 - click to readyes it does support video calling..it´s a good phone n it also has a flash when you´re using the camera..it´s a good phone!

• 2014-02-05 00:07
  • m@kx

I have this phone for two years now. It works well, reliable, despite all bad comments. The photos are excellent, even if there is a delay of 4 second between the moment you pressed the button and the photo is effectively shot.
You can have eamil and I browse the internet in text mode. You can use opera mini to have a decent web browser. There are not many samsung apps. It is good for music, radio, photo. The battery stays charged long but I have to change it now (after 2 years).

• 2014-02-01 09:00
  • pfM%
Total of 1361 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S5610.