Tronque, 21 Feb 2016Press and hold top navigation button. I want to buy
This is a nice non-smartphone. I chose it mainly for its good battery life (could even use my old battery from my previous Samsung SGH-L700) and to be present in the now not having to check FB all the time.
One really annoying problem though is that it seems to forget/delete all my added words in the T9 predictive spelling!
I have a feeling that this issue is connected with the SMS text message memory being full. I have all 35 slots filled up w massages on my SIM card and currently 296 of 300 internal phone slots filled.
Is it so that when I reach 300 slots filled internally the phone will have no more room for the words added by me in the spelling function and start forgetting my personal dictionary? I believe so.
Anyway, it's really annoying and despite having a 2gb memory card inserted I found out that I can save my own words as contacts. Then it prolly won't forget them.
Has anyone a better solution, please help me out!
Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016how to use flash light in s5610 kPress and hold top navigation button.
shuvojit biswas, 15 Apr 2015i want to know this samsung s 5610 Mobile youtube supportedI wouldn't recommend using this device for Internet applications.
JKr, 24 Sep 2015I use this phone just as simple not smart Phone with camera without internet. It have a ni... moreNews: Fulltext search in contacts is nicely "hidden". On main screen type T3 text (aka JOHN) type 5646 and select middle key "search" function. It found all places where John is present. So the list contain "JOHN Malick", "JOHNson Fee", but also "Friends of JOHNy", "MalickJOHNak", etc. It found also other matches for 5646 key = word LOGO. The list found also all "logo" contain contacts. Functionally a bit strange but very nice and usefull function, but it needs to know/find the way how to do it. Why is missing fulltext search function in contact list search?
JKr, 24 Sep 2015I use this phone just as simple not smart Phone with camera without internet. It have a ni... moreTo open led flashlight first go to settings then go to phone then go to shortcut choose up button save it to none led will start
Only bad things are that sms is limited to 300 messages and if you happend to press delete, it deletes (it doesn't ask: "are you sure"). otherwise great phone, i use it as a phone, i have lots of music in it (at the moment 2GB memorycard) and I take photos. oh, and great wake up alarm :)
Mohmedali badat, 15 Jul 2015Whatsapp available ???whatsap yuklemek istirem
Shrawan Sou, 28 May 2015I have Samsung primo S5610 It is very good phone it is the badest phone and don t give app
I use this phone just as simple not smart Phone with camera without internet.
It have a nice camera with autofocus and flash (include macro, ...!). Pictures are stored on internal 108Mb or microSD. All contacts it store as files, so no limit in count. It also have fields for more numbers and various details available, is synchronized with Outlook using Kies app. Can record sounds in MP3 format. After 3 years of everyday use their battery last approx a week without charging (it was up to 12 days as new device)...
I do found these small comfort-decreasing minuses (+solutions):
- various butons and apps are forcing user to connect over internet. I do help myselves by setting scrap data into connection manager and stop use internet at all.
- contacts fulltext search is missing. Unofficial JAVA App for it is working OK, but is not error free and is also very very slow to start (ContactSearch app from Dexmobile called as "Qfind")
- LED FLASH is not possible to turn on continuously (use like light). Unofficially if selected none quick launch for "4-ways - upper key", than longer pressing upper key can enable or disable the light. Nice!
- Flight mode disable Bluetooth, but turn Flight Mode OFF do not enable it again. Go to Apps - Bluetooth - Search... it asks for enable it again.
- in my car a handsfree Parrot can communicate with it automatically, but only in case there is not in phone any other registered Bluetooth device.
- business card V-Card exchange not working well in all cases
- for check of missed calls and new SMS you must to unlock the phone. The bottom line (where is this usually announced) is hidden by message "Keyboard is locked. Unlock by long pressing *."
- in my pocket is very offen pressed un-lock button (long star pressing lock and unlock)
- when drop-down, everytime dispatch for parts (back cover+battery fall out). It drops me at least 50 times and still working well!
Altrough I do evaluate it as simple and EXCELLENT product for SMALL investment.
Mohmedali badat, 15 Jul 2015Whatsapp available ???it dosen t give application
Yes ,for calls its a great mobilephone,but if you want to surf the internet its a verry bad phone.It can't handle big games like a city builder(his brother gt s5611 can).But if you need a phone with a good battery and good camera you can take this one or his brother.