payal, 28 Jun 2010hi i am payal i have read lots of comments on monte pls awnser me simply that on 1st of july i... moreDefinitely go for it! Im using it from last 2 months & its just GREAT! no problem at all! and its stylish always catches eyes;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance..
hi i am payal i have read lots of comments on monte pls awnser me simply that on 1st of july its my birthday i just only want to know that shall i buy monte or not or i will be disapointed if i buy this phone rply me truely pls .................
QWERTY refers to the keyboard similar to the one used in pc keyboards. The smartphones nowadays have qwerty keypads.
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2010have anyone expreienced the phone restarting when playing mp3 files? Yup when i plugged it in my car stereo, it seems that it can not multi task. I,m really disappointed witn this phone. samsung should do something about this.
naseer, 26 Jun 2010ok i am with monte now i have just bought the monte nice phone please some one tell me where i... moreopen getjar.com from your mobile so that you will be directed to the page which has applications and games that suits this model.
I have problems to use kies software
i install drivers, but my PC couldn't connect to phone via kies software.
NAS, 28 Jun 2010is there any who can tell me how configure my wifi settings i have wifi in my office but dont ... moreHi NAS.
Please follow these steps to set Wi-Fi
1. Delete the configured wireless connections if you already have one.
2. Enable wi-fi but do not perform search at the moment
3. Now open the browser and select settings then browser profiles press search for wi-fi.
4. Select the connection that you want to connect to then type the details and match the settings on the router.
5. Auth type = WPA, encryption = TKIP, network key = router pre-shared key, protocol = HTTP, Home URL = address of modem (you can change it later if everything is already working), leave proxy blank, linger = default, adhoc = off, no need to do advance settings.
6. Save the settings and do not connect yet.
7. Exit the browser and go to Wi-Fi and select the connection that you have just configured and select details.
8. Check all the settings if ok. if the channel is different with the router, adjust it on the router to match the one used by the phone. IP address = not connected (it will automatically connect once you browse the internet).
9. Now, try to browse the internet but you must set first the connection you've just configured as default connection.
Hope this helps
Let me know if it works for u
CAN any 1 explain step by step on how to convert file format to one that monte supports using any video convertor......
sams, 28 Jun 2010what is the meaning of qwerty ??????????????? please advice us qwerty is just like your desktop keyboard in a mobile.
@queries related to any video converter..u need to select "customized mp4" as a desired profile.nw convert it.i had watched dear john last nyt on my monte,n d clarity was absolutely amazing.try dis setting n let me know.
is there any who can tell me how configure my wifi settings i have wifi in my office but dont know how i use it in my monte please reply me soon
I have purchased this mobile lastweek,
i feel it's the most appreciated phone in least price. It has 3g, gps and wifi.... I am just lovin it!!!!!
The touch screen is amazingly soft.. you can see the crystal clarity of pictures and video.. Battery back up is also superb...
I can ask the music lovers with net surfers, go for this mobile blindly, then you will get the best on your move..
Can anybody tell me how to access the IM option. Does it has windows live in it? How to log into the messengers?? Pl be in detail i've got confused...