Samsung S7550 Blue Earth - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9

i put a pass word on the phone but can't remember it do you have any way of override it pass word so i can use the phone

• 2013-12-17 00:25
  • LxGt

HELP ME PLZZZ.... i have samsung blue earth mobile i have automatic SHUTDOWN N RESTART ISSUE, handset get shutdown and restart in every 30 or 40 min.... plz any body give me suggestion ,,, plz send suggestion to my mail id preeth_rim@yahoo.co.in OR preethesh.poorlapady@gmail.com

• 2013-10-02 19:46
  • t1$8

low battery life,even the solar panel doesn't help that much.pretty awesome though,if it had a 3.5 jack and a larger battery life with android OS it woud be perfect.

• 2013-08-10 15:31
  • LKnm

> In reply to T Man @ 2013-04-03 17:35 from T1Ba - click to readfrom me

• 2013-08-05 11:10
  • n}Pv

how do i buy it

• 2013-04-03 17:35
  • T1Ba

I need help to get the sos messages sent to a contact stopped!!!!. I took it off and it is still sending messages more than 5 times a day. I removed the battery, changed the sim card and my contact is now getting the messages from the new card.
I removed the person's number and its still happening. It's now very annoying to the receiver

• 2012-06-01 15:50
  • LxG3

Can WhatsApp be downloaded?

• 2012-05-28 17:37
  • LxGt

Can anyone tell me how i can view videos on you tube with this phone please

• 2012-02-25 00:22
  • 8yRG

how can i view videos on u tube with this phone? is there an app or something???? can anyone help

• 2012-02-25 00:17
  • 8yRG

> In reply to Kaybee @ 2012-02-10 11:12 from xq4r - click to readi would like to pint out to the idiot that this phone has a capacitive screen which requires your naked finger to touch it, no gloves, no ordinary stylus. Don't complain because the i phone has a screen just like it.

• 2012-02-11 22:33
  • LKmG

> In reply to Donald @ 2010-04-03 17:54 from n720 - click to readI have the same problem - outdoors in cold weather, the touchscreen is totally unresponsive - can't make calls, type texts. I have a mobile in part for use under emergency situations - what good is it if I can't contact anyone in the cold?

• 2012-02-10 11:12
  • xq4r

> In reply to george @ 2011-06-03 22:14 from nmKe - click to readhi there
u asked about what king of videos are accepted by samsung s7550..
I have one, and its a very nice phone. In case of emergency, its very useful the solar charger.
By the way, i used oxelon media player, or xilisoft video converter, to convert videos into mp4 (use profile: PSP-mp4) or convert to a bitrate less than 512.
The best way to discover what kinds of videos are played by this phone, is to try lots of formats.. :)
i hope this was useful.
Have a nice day, cristi

• 2011-08-09 11:02
  • LaxW

what is this mobile phone fuchat

• 2011-07-25 10:31
  • uw6x

I have a S7550 Blue earth, and I don't think it's what appers to be...

Poor touchscreen, don't have a GPS navigator that works..

• 2011-06-16 18:40
  • Mfxs

Can anybody tell me what type of videos playing this phone ? i tried to play mp4 and doesn't played!! and others it just can't "find" them ! please can anybody tell me if he has the same problem like me ? thanx

• 2011-06-03 22:14
  • nmKe

> In reply to aalleexx @ 2011-05-23 16:49 from ibgn - click to read
It isn't Bada, it's the usual Samsung proprietary os, like the B5722 (although the Blue Earth is not dual), the Star and those medium range Samsungs.
Mind you, it doesn't have an on-screen qwerty and that was the reason I sold my Blue Earth and the B5722.

• 2011-05-24 21:28
  • nwsH

what OS does this phone use? don't tell me is Bada OS...

• 2011-05-23 16:49
  • ibgn

I can't move my received text messages to my saved/personal folders. There is a strange little icon next to received messages that is blue. I try to move it, but when I select it, the messages turn gray and I am not allowed to move. The owner's manual does not even include this icon so I cannot tell where it comes from or what it means. Can anyone help me????

• 2011-05-20 05:55
  • q3FP
Total of 169 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S7550 Blue Earth.