Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.1
6.2
6.1

worst phone i have ever had
logs of the network shows signal but can't use the phone
this is the second one provided by vodafone
still no better poor phone or poor network
vodafone customer for over 20 years but very little help with regards to the phones very poor performance

• 2015-06-24 21:34
  • 3x1R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-19 12:53 from Yddn - click to readplease I need the housing of this phone.i really like the phone but I hav a problem with my housing

• 2015-06-11 07:43
  • fsT5

Yes, free memory is *really* that scarce.

Asides from the smallish 4 GB Mem, 1 GB RAM specification, Samsung has overloaded the phone with lots of bloatware and you can't install apps on the SD Card with the stock firmware.

Had to switch to Cyanogen almost immediately. Now it's a rather sensible rugged phone.

• 2015-06-08 09:11
  • 3vsb

> In reply to ionutt12 @ 2015-05-10 23:09 from sper - click to readYou cant

• 2015-05-19 12:53
  • Yddn

> In reply to Dave CB @ 2015-05-17 07:35 from vmL2 - click to readThe internal storage on this phone is actually quite limited. If there is not enough internal memory free, then apps like the gallery won't open.
First make sure that all your pictures and music are on your SD card "External storage". There is a setting in the camera that lets you choose external storage as the place to store new photos.
If after moving all your data to external storage you still need more room on internal storage then you need to start uninstalling or disabling unused apps.

• 2015-05-19 12:53
  • Yddn

Does anyone know anything about the memory capacity on this phone? I have a 32G SD card in my phone at present and the phone still says I have insuffient memory. The phone only has 80 photos on it and 4 songs therefore the issue with the memory doesnt seem correct. I find the online user manual extremely unhelpful as well.

• 2015-05-17 07:35
  • vmL2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-02 18:14 from nqJp - click to readENGLEZĂ
How to move applications the internal memory to external card ... I tried various applications but not work. if I can help thank yu...

• 2015-05-10 23:09
  • sper

Good afternoon!
I have a Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2, and sound of alarms and notifications, do'nt work. What can I do?
Thanks for you reply

• 2015-05-02 18:14
  • nqJp

> In reply to Agazy @ 2015-03-25 07:34 from fmgj - click to readYep, because the rest takes system

• 2015-04-26 10:16
  • sn9H

Had this phone now for a couple of years, great robust phone but internall memory really poor

• 2015-04-23 21:06
  • D@4N

> In reply to Kurobara @ 2015-03-15 22:26 from L5dw - click to readi heard so much about fallen usb cover,my galaxy xcover(1)'s usb cover still like new one after 1year and 9 months and i think till the phone will gonna die.

• 2015-04-20 17:26
  • 0UvJ

is a lie. The internal memory is too small . not even up to 1 gigabyte and u you are saying is 4 gigabyte.

• 2015-03-25 07:34
  • fmgj

> In reply to Xauf Brasil @ 2015-01-03 16:18 from L@4D - click to readI have ordered a galaxy's xcover 2 and I see a lot of negative comments about this phone .

• 2015-03-24 16:33
  • rv0c

I bought my cellphone at samsung store in Costanera Center in Chile. After a couple of months the charger input cover broke. On the other hand before that the cellphone resisited a couple of heavy falls. After the cover broke it took 3 more months for the charger plug in to stop working. I went to Chile and got Samsung to accept the warantee and they gave a new one. I have been extra carefull but the charger plug in broke again after only 3 months of using it. Design failure or materials failure? Now i am looking without luck to get a nfc charger... nice phone but crapy charger plug in...

• 2015-03-15 22:26
  • L5dw

how strong is the screw at the back cover?,because my galaxy xcover(1),can be unlocked with fingertips,no coins and nail required

• 2015-03-13 21:09
  • 0UvP

my Xcover2. .it's being dropped on concrete, tiles and has fallen in to a kitchen sink full of sudsey water, the toilet twice-and still works perfectly.
But.....the memory is shocking...and the charge door snapped off within 2 months. I remedied that with superglue applied with a cotton bud..and is in perfect working order..but I do like it..

• 2015-02-22 03:53
  • smPM

its not bad phone but have memory is to lowwwwwwww

• 2015-02-05 14:16
  • uZaU
  • ...................
  • Rating0

This is a shit phone. Won't let me download any app. 'Insufficient stoage' I only have 2 other apps. As much as I throw it off the wall, it just won't f*****g break.

• 2015-01-31 19:52
  • d$yk

Samsung galaxy xcover 3 is coming

• 2015-01-30 13:31
  • nDWe

it is a bad phone, bad ram, bad sound, not water resistant

• 2015-01-23 19:27
  • nDFL
Total of 272 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2.