Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.1
6.2
6.1

Is there a way remove/stop certain features such as unwanted DATA!! Urgent

• 2014-03-13 22:58
  • Pvn4

> In reply to lemmiwinks @ 2014-03-10 21:50 from mrhe - click to readToo many words to be honest

• 2014-03-13 08:24
  • nMn6

> In reply to nikos93 @ 2014-03-12 15:42 from 6js5 - click to readDid you check Your baterry cover or other plugs if thay are closed properly?

• 2014-03-12 20:50
  • 39k{

> In reply to deevict @ 2014-03-10 09:12 from YU8I - click to readOpen camera-go to settings mark-slide to option STORAGE check if it says Memory card.If it is not,select Memory card and after that pictures and videos will be saved on microsd card.

To open memory card-go to menu-go to My files folder-select all files-select extSdCard-that is micro sd.

• 2014-03-12 20:48
  • 39k{

I have water problem... did any one else have the same problem???

I send it back and am wating for an answer if thay replace or not...

• 2014-03-12 15:42
  • 6js5

Worst phone ever!
Slow as hell, memory is total crap. No apps installed and allways full. Micro USB cover fell of.
Dont buy this crap, and if possible, stay away from any crappy android phone. I won't even recommend android phone to my worst enemy.
Oh, and did I mention that the battery is crap? And that the phone is full of bloatware that you can't delete?
Root my ass, android makes me sick and vomit. Can't think of any phone, that i need to spend several hours at computer rooting and cracking and partitioning just to make it usable for daily tasks!
Don't forget, you only get to take 50 photos and upload 10 songs, when the memory is so full, the phone can not open the default gallery app.
But lets not forget that this is the bautiful and open android. This means that i can spend countless hours installing crappy galery apps to find the one that works.
Oh, and how cool is that I managed to delete my alarm clock? No need for that in android,because its open and you can root it and install some cyangoen mod or whatever crap you want, to make your phone more slower and less user friendlier.
Worst phone ever combined with worst mobile os.

• 2014-03-10 21:50
  • mrhe

> In reply to jaySOUTH AFRICA @ 2014-02-28 23:33 from 3sEj - click to readsomebody help me please? how can i access to the memory card. i also cannot store pictures or videos into my memory card????

• 2014-03-10 09:12
  • YU8I

> In reply to Ram @ 2014-02-28 16:19 from MjFx - click to readYes,you can choose in the camera settings to save your pictures on the sd

• 2014-03-06 21:19
  • srr2

> In reply to Saradis @ 2014-01-07 13:06 from mYP5 - click to readI myself having that problem , have you found a way to excess the other memory , also did you manage to save applications on the external memory card ?

• 2014-02-28 23:33
  • 3sEj

My. XCover 2. Has only. 1 Gb of internal memory. ! Is that suppose to be only that much of memory. , cause it say by specifications 4 Gb of internal memory. ! How can I fix this ! Other than that love the phone !

• 2014-02-28 23:29
  • 3sEj

Can I save the taken photos on the SD card?

• 2014-02-28 16:19
  • MjFx

> In reply to paulster @ 2013-09-29 21:20 from 3$H4 - click to readSony Experia GO

• 2014-02-28 09:23
  • rvaY

> In reply to Steve @ 2014-01-25 00:03 from 3Aqs - click to readPlease refer to my posting above Steve

• 2014-02-28 09:16
  • rvaY

You might wanna try and go under setting, there is a shortcut there named "Developer Options" in there activate your Developer options and tick the box that says something about usb Debugging, and then scroll down and tick the box named for permissions to the sd card and your problem should be solved, if not, take it back to the retailer, then there must be a fault on the device it self

• 2014-02-28 09:13
  • rvaY

Have owned mine for almost 6months now. it has fell 3 times, and been dropped once by my kid but no scratch. The only drawback is the limited memory otherwise thubs up!!!!

• 2014-02-24 15:16
  • GfwT

> In reply to Shawn @ 2014-01-16 12:26 from N7$L - click to readIf your screen cracked, you'll most likely get it replaced on warranty

• 2014-02-21 11:14
  • Muj9

I Just got this phone, and have the following problems:

Cant Install-move apps to SD.(Root doesnt works)
Cant use Adapter micro USB B Male/Female.

Most basic is my first problem.

Any help would be valued

• 2014-01-25 00:03
  • 3Aqs

disappointed had the phone for 3 weeks screen cracked its not a robust phone

• 2014-01-16 12:26
  • N7$L

I don't know why you say this phone supports MHL, has anybody tried ??, I did, and could not.

• 2014-01-09 22:53
  • LJ$5
Total of 236 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2.