Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2 - user opinions and reviews

6.1

nice phone but why be dishonest with people about having 4GB when there is none

• 2013-07-23 18:14
  • LxGt

Can any one tell me if you can move apps to the SD card or can it only be installed on the internal memory of the phone

• 2013-07-22 11:02
  • ftEB

> In reply to Ega @ 2013-07-20 01:41 from 0Ud9 - click to readCheers mate,
I'll buy one next week!
Regards,
Paulster

• 2013-07-21 20:42
  • 3$Hh

> In reply to paulster @ 2013-07-19 21:38 from 3$Hh - click to readIts even better. Has extra russian GPS : GLONASS

If you install iGo My Way or Navigon you can have Off Line GPS without even need for GSM network.

• 2013-07-20 01:41
  • 0Ud9

Does the xcover2 have 'normal' gps or does it only have a-gps? I need to be able to use gps abroad and do not want to pay expensive net-usage costs for gps.

Regards,
Paulster

• 2013-07-19 21:38
  • 3$Hh

Hello, can someone explain me about this (4 gb) of internal storage memory I bought the movile but I can´t see it, just the 1 gb of RAM
Thanks

• 2013-07-17 19:47
  • 8IaK

im looking at getting this phone next atm i have a xcover one which only has a shitty 60mb of memory for the user and doesn't let u move files to the sd card either but i love it it is pretty much unbreakable ive thrown it dropped it from 2 stories high, hit the slopes with it used it as a hockey puck and its still alive cant wait to see how tuff the xcover 2 is

• 2013-07-11 12:46
  • y%xD

> In reply to Vin Abeleda @ 2013-07-05 12:09 from P@c3 - click to readHi,

I have done this. I have changed the look of the Smasung Galaxy S4 to make it look identical to the Xcover 2. I've also altered the specifications to match those of the Xcover 2. The size has also been altered accordingly.

I will sell you two of them for £1000.

• 2013-07-10 12:21
  • Mx@E

Too low of internal memory, not able to move apps to SD card, no USB mass storage capability. Otherwise quite good phone. I hate Samsung for crippling such HW with their shitty firmware.

• 2013-07-06 23:03
  • nmXJ

I love the design.. can anyone please do the same on Samsung S4? i'll definitely by one for me and one my brother :)

• 2013-07-05 12:09
  • P@c3

The phone uses normal sim!

• 2013-07-01 16:22
  • nbrR

> In reply to disappointed @ 2013-06-15 22:50 from 0K%C - click to readThe memory problem is a serious achilles heel on an otherwise neat, if not speedy, phone. The issue needs to be addressed because it really does limit the number of useful apps you can have, AND you get irritating messages like "no room for more photos" or something like that - and photos can be stored on the External SDcard.

My kid's new Nokia Lumia 520 WindowsPhone 8 device beats it hands down in the photo department though - as long as I don't need flash, that is.

• 2013-06-27 21:11
  • 3iiK

Where is the manuals ?

• 2013-06-19 06:23
  • uBS$

Great phone but Manuals no good

• 2013-06-19 06:17
  • uBS$

PLEASE BE INFORMED official specification forget to tell you that YOU HAVE LESS THAT 1 Go AVAILABLE(800Mo to be exact) when taking the phone "out-of-the-box".

Moreover, since SAMSUNG(unlike HTC,...) forbids usage of "move to SD", this phone become very quickly useless as a smartphone since you can not install apps or keep history of your activity (mails, attachements, web, apps data,...).

This phone could have been very interesting but this cruel lack of memory is ruining it all.

disapointed.

• 2013-06-15 22:50
  • 0K%C

Ok!!.. nt v.nice .. wtb proseser ?!

• 2013-06-13 22:21
  • fuce

how long the battery lasts?

• 2013-06-07 12:14
  • MRy1

> In reply to [deleted post]300$ vs 700$
you still don't understand?

• 2013-06-03 20:25
  • 0Ud6

Love it but where can I get this baby

• 2013-05-28 18:36
  • 3sEj

I've had mine for a few days now. I think it is a wonderful phone so far except for one flaw.

Everything is good except for the internal storage. 4GB is advertised but only 1GB is available to the user, this limits the number of apps you can put on it without rooting. Jelly bean does not allow apps to be moved to the SD card.

• 2013-05-26 10:03
  • rvQs
Total of 201 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2.