Hi. I am having Jet since last 10 days (I am using mobiles since 17 years & used Nokia, SE, Iphone. Samsung, it is my first mobile). Operationally + functionally phone is OK. Picture & sound quality Far better then other all makes. Now, I want to know that thro' PC studio, how can we take back-up on PC or Memory card as we can take in SE or Nokia ?? I want to delete my old nos. from my simcard but I can't delete & copy new latest nos. thro' Jet as it is asking pin no. Now which pin no. it is asking ?? Pls. answer immediately. Thanks in advance.
DR R, 25 Jul 2009Does it really come with a stylus, i couldnt find one in my box.yeah,i think only for web brow... moreAt least mine came with a stylus(Rather a small pen) in the box. My model is S8003.
Saurav, 24 Jul 2009Yes Sir,it does come with a Stylus,but it's not attached with the phone,you'll find it in the ... moreDoes it really come with a stylus, i couldnt find one in my box.yeah,i think only for web browsing needed.
Raj, 25 Jul 2009Can we charge by USB port? cheers!we can charge by usb port.
Emrah Yucelen-Nether, 25 Jul 2009I have it for almost 5 days. It is nice phone. I did not have any problem with touch screen. I... moreyou want to play all silmutaneously?
when u play ur music, just press the cubic button, then u can run other programs..
Anonymous, 24 Jul 2009Best display Omnia Hd o S8000 jet?Jet is the best. It has a 16M color compare to Omnia 2 w/c has 65K.
DR.R, 24 Jul 2009Who said so..jet 8003 does have a WIFI.Jet S8003 has a wi-fi.
does anyone know if samsung will be updating the software for the jet..the pc suite doesn't work well..i can't backup the phone and the program cannot recognize the phone..i wish that samsung would be more supportive of its fans..maybe i should switch to LG..LG just opened a nice software store
I have it for almost 5 days. It is nice phone. I did not have any problem with touch screen. I am satisfied with the Battery life. the only thing I did not figure out yet how to listen music and surf the net (or any other application) simultaneously. Build quality is nice. It is stylish and unique. It
Im getting no more than 10 hrs of battery life.
Ive tried this just on standby with no use.
If i txt, mooch about on it for 2 minutes here and there i get 3-4 hrs and its dead.
Is this a fault on m y battery.?
I have all the usual drainers on off.
Also my zoom on the camera goes grainy after just zooming in 2-3 times and it only goes forward and rarely goes back.
DR.R, 24 Jul 2009hi guys, i purchased a samsung jet 8003 in uae couple of days ago, now i think almost a week.... moreYes Sir,it does come with a Stylus,but it's not attached with the phone,you'll find it in the box. It look so sexy. BTW-Why do you need a stylus? (except-Web browsing).
pmtinio24, 23 Jul 2009tip:
for easy and more accurate touchscreen use..
when using the calibrating option..
... morehi guys, i purchased a samsung jet 8003 in uae couple of days ago, now i think almost a week.
i feel the touch screen is really good,so is the camera.
i only had a little doubt.
does this come with a stylus, as i didnt get one with my handset.
Anonymous, 24 Jul 2009Best display Omnia Hd o S8000 jet?Both phone has 16M AMOLED. But the HD displays 360*640 where Jet shows 480*800. So clearly the Jet is the winner. But still HD has a 3.7' screen which will be better than Jet's 3.1'.
Go to http://www.66.com/samsung/inde...cat=2&scat=1
and follow the instructions
maps and positioning option are free
voice navigation and route planning cost 20 euros
1) Go to “Menu > Settings > Phone settings > Navigation”.
2) Select “Activation > On > Save”.
The phone resets automatically, after which the navigation icon becomes visible in the main menu.
3) Connect your phone to a PC with a USB data cable and switch your phone to “Mass storage” mode. You can do this by going to "Menu > Settings > Phone settings > PC connections" and by subsequently selecting "Mass storage > Save".
Alternatively, remove the memory card from your phone and insert it into a memory card reader/writer. Connect the memory card reader/writer to a USB port of the PC.
4) Download the installation file to the PC by clicking on the “Download” button.
5) Execute the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions until the wizard completes.
6) Start and close the navigation application on your phone at least once.
7) Start ROUTE 66 Sync on the PC.
If you are informed that a newer version of ROUTE 66 Sync is available, then please install this newer version.
8) Create a ROUTE 66 account by going to “File > Create account” and then log in.
9) Select "Store > ROUTE 66 Store" and browse the content.
10) Identify which products you need and add them to the shopping cart.
11) When all products are in the shopping cart, select “Checkout”. Enter your credit card details and select “Submit”.
Downloading of the content will start automatically after your payment has been completed successfully. The content is first downloaded to the PC and then transferred to your phone.
12) Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Alternatively, remove the memory card from the memory card reader/writer and insert it back into your phone.
13) Start the navigation application on your phone by selecting "Navigation" in the main menu.