Sbdevilmind, 08 Jun 2010Wow man, for real? Wish i had got one for free. Anyways, i will be in contact with you through... morehi there again..actually im a girl lol..carl from maricarl originally..hehe..yes thats for real im getting an iphone 3gs as a gift ..hey iphone 4 has already been announced by steve jobs yesterday and the pre orders will be on june 15..i must say its a great great phone i think..and im so happy that the iOS 4 of it will be an available update for iphone 3g and 3gs on june 21. YAY! yeah sure i'll be telling u my experience with it here soon. cheers!!!:)
please describe how can i store my messages in memory card in samsung s8000 jet .now its using phone memory
please reply soon thanks
nas, 07 Jun 2010does the samsung jet deliver a good music quality? Sound quality of this mobile is good. Not excellent though. Cause the headphone provided with this mobile is not good enough, its kinda irritating. So i got another headphone. I like the WOWHD eq. It produces the best sound.
Talking of the 5.1 channel surround sound, i had say that its the worst i have ever heard in my entire life. It completely destroys the frequency response. What do you guys think?
carl, 07 Jun 2010hi..actually the iphone 3gs that im getting is a gift..lol..thats for real...i'll tell u my ex... moreWow man, for real? Wish i had got one for free. Anyways, i will be in contact with you through this forum. Iphone for me is kind of like a status symbol. I don't have one though. So i will be waiting for your personal review on this. See ya....
Amin, 28 Feb 2010I have problem with battery life. I charged it all time of night but the battery life standin... moreOw, now come on man! Its got a huge screen and its resolution is astounding. I guess you do a lot of net surfing. Once i did a continuous download in mine, and it lasted a little more than 4 hours. That is very respectable since its got an 800mhz processor running inside. In normal use, it lasts for about 2 days. But the headphone with this mobile is crap. I have seen much better ones.
Hi Can someone tell me if this phone has a call recording feature. If not can i download any particular call recording software that is compatible with this model,it wud be great if you could specify and especially if you have checked its working or not. The second question is does the TV out function work only on LCD TVs or does it work on CRT TVs as well ? What is the usual cost of a TV out cable?
jordan, 07 Jun 2010hi,ever since i got my jet on 1/9/2009,I have problems with streaming vedios !!. I can brows t... moreit has something to do with the telephone operator provider. I've tried the phone using wifi and it'sdoing great. i once try two different operator and only one succeed. Confirmed its the connection's problem.
hey can anyone tell me is this phone worth 2 buy?? and can we download themes for this phone?? plzz reply
Anonymous, 07 Jun 2010hello..i havent tried gtalk though..but yes with skype and in fact i always use it, its workin... morehi..
Can I make skype calls in this jet mobile via wifi..? or gtalk...?
Any body please test it..and post the download link...
naresh, 07 Jun 2010is skype and gtalk an inbuilt option or so u need to download it from somewhere?i downloaded it from zedge.net
Anonymous, 07 Jun 2010hello..i havent tried gtalk though..but yes with skype and in fact i always use it, its workin... moreis skype and gtalk an inbuilt option or so u need to download it from somewhere?
jordan, 07 Jun 2010hi,ever since i got my jet on 1/9/2009,I have problems with streaming vedios !!. I can brows t... morehey jordan..yes it has something to do with your connection, because i also experienced that, plus i got a slow internet connection t that time, im in a place where 3g can hardly be found.
hi,ever since i got my jet on 1/9/2009,I have problems with streaming vedios !!. I can brows the internet with no problems but I can’t watchvideos (youtube for example) using my network internet settings, orange 3G+, when I try to play a video, it just connects, starts buffering, stays on 0%, then connection is lost. The settings for the media player are the same as for the internet, and i got them from samsunge mobile website by sms. when I connect through wifi, the videos play just fine. So is this a problem with orange settings or mobile settings? any help will be appreciated, thanks.
nas, 07 Jun 2010does the samsung jet deliver a good music quality? yes it certainly does..:)
Sbdevilmind, 07 Jun 2010Hi carl. Now please tell me this. Why on earth do you want to buy an iphone 3gs. Jet's hardwar... morehi..actually the iphone 3gs that im getting is a gift..lol..thats for real...i'll tell u my experience with the iphone 3gs if its already in my hand next week..im kind of excited..hehe..i will still love the amoled screen display of my jet u will be enticed by it..:) have a great day!
i had my 5800xm for a year and now just traded it with jet. thanks for the other users help and opinions. for those who have not yet made up their mind which to choose, i hope this could help. there are some features of 5800xm i wish i could find in jet, viz:
1. sound is definitely louder in 5800xm
2. no copy/paste of texts in jet
3. i find texting in 5800xm quicker (or im just not yet used to jet)
4. tv-out cable is included in 5800xm but not in jet. 5800xm was useful when i had to present a video thru tv
5. trust me when i say this, just as what other users experienced, after almost a week my jet hung up, i removed the the battery and placed it back. the phone worked well again..hopefully not encounter it again.
6. i think 5800xm's battery lasts longer
7. i appreciate 5800xm's shortcuts on top of the screen
however, to give justice to jet i wouldn't trade it for less (as per hands-on experience):
1. amoled screen is awesome indoors
2. onboard pdf reader
3. i dont use the pc suite actually so it doesn't bother me...that much now
4. of course, more pocket friendly
5. you don't have to remove the battery when replacing sim
6. more eye-candies, hardware and software
7. i love the widgets
8. dolby 5.1 sound is splendid with the use of earphone
okay, i'll point some downturns of 5800xm
1. less phone memory. when u save some applications, deleted it and re-install, it would ask u whether to replace the old application meaning when u delete an application it is not completely deleted and still consumes some space on your phone memory. (even if u save it in memory card)
2. no pdf reader pre-installed. u should purchase the one available in the market
3. sometimes screen is not responsive, should exert more effort or repeat numerous times
4. the themes shortcuts and contacts were corrupted, can't use them anymore. so only the basic is left. i can't use the phonebook and keypad shortcuts in the homescreen anymore.
5. when i first used it, it can play dixv (if my memory doesn't fail me). after upgrading it's software, it failed playing the codec.
i hope this will serve helpful to you.
carl, 06 Jun 2010hi if i were u id go for jet, believe me i had 5800xm before and i traded it for jet because i... moreHi carl. Now please tell me this. Why on earth do you want to buy an iphone 3gs. Jet's hardware is twice as much as the iphone. And by the way, why don't you wait for iphone 4g.