I am just loving this phone.Its d best experience dat i had with a phone.
But have some issues. Can nebody suggest smthngs.
1) I think d qwerty keypad shud improve. D reason is symbols which r vv frequently used r not on d front screen. e.g. '.'(full stop) n ','(comma)
2) My sent msgs r automatically getting deleted. I hav made sure dat d option of auto delete is off.
3) I shud be able to chck properties of individual folders as well. A good File Manager is needed.
4) Media browser shud b seperated by Images n Videos. It shud not show them combined.
5) Notifications of Calls n Msgs shud b enhanced.
6) Small icon shud b placed on d top bar when d earphones r plugged in.
7) Highly need a software dat can view n edit Microsoft Office files.(.doc, .xls, .ppt and .pps files)
8) More Applications(I m patient about this)
9) Alphabet search on the right hand side in Contacts shud b available from othr applications also. Like Msgs n Call Logs.
10) N lastly, Where is d Digital Compass in ma phone.
Thanx a lot in advance for ne inputs.
aashin, 17 Aug 2010i did it and downloaded another music player but problem exists.....the os doesnt respond ... ... moreThen I think you will have to take it to a samsung centre. I think its safer. Anyway I don't think its a problem with the player
Detox, 17 Aug 2010I think you have not plugged the head phone correctly. Once it correctly adopted, the gold col... morei did it and downloaded another music player but problem exists.....the os doesnt respond ... i have to takeout battery and again restart... any further suggestions?????
aashin, 17 Aug 2010bought wave yesterday but everytime i play music with headphones on ,it freezes after sometime... moreI think you have not plugged the head phone correctly. Once it correctly adopted, the gold color pin of the head phone should be entirely invisible. You have to push the headphone little hard. I also had the same problem. But as the phone was new I was also scared to push it hard. But we have to.
Mubashar, 17 Aug 2010I dont find any such kind of problem.but u have to concern samsung care centrethnkss 4 suggestion
Wave is superb phone.just need to upgrade sam apps.hat's off samsung.the super amoled disply totally change the mobile world.
[deleted post]Oh hello dont compare x6 vid wave.compare x6 vid 5800.bcoz wave is far far better than nokias x6
blue, 17 Aug 2010how to turn the update notifications off...Go to setting than applications than samsung app.there is a option for off update notification.i hope u got it
aashin, 17 Aug 2010bought wave yesterday but everytime i play music with headphones on ,it freezes after sometime... morego to samsung service centre and make a software update or reinstall the software i think this will solve u r issue
[deleted post]Hahaha r u crazy u r comparing samsung wave with x6.compare x6 vid 5800 not with smart ph wave
I want to install the new Asphalt5 HD in my wave,but got a few questions
1.It says to install in the memory card in the site.,is the memory card fast enough to handle this,coz the memory card I have is the one that came with the package(2GB,India), and the class is not mentioned.
2.What about the one old Asphalt5?Does it get deleted or somthing? and where is it installed?
bought wave yesterday but everytime i play music with headphones on ,it freezes after sometime and does not respond at all.ny help???
i am slightly nevous about it. shall i submitt to custmer care ?