well waveII is a very good phone. The picture and video quality is very good. Touch is very sensitive better than nokia phones. It is very fast as it has 1Ghz processor. It has so many features which i cann't describe here.
my wave 2 cant play movie on the web or in you tube is any body can advise what to do
the phone is very nice with a speedy processor!!!!!
only thing i feel is that samsung should considering of adding some more free apps & games to samsung apps...and even skype should be added in it..........
Sam , 22 Jun 2011Yes it has pre-installed Picsel viewer you can view PDF and MS office files. To edit these doc... morethanx sam i download wave compressor now i can dload zip and view it . where you live?
andy, 21 Jun 2011Hi i want to buy mobile and i m interested in wave 2. I want to know that is there a preinstal... moreYes it has pre-installed Picsel viewer you can view PDF and MS office files. To edit these documents you need to purchase Picsel Editor. For zip files there is a free app Wave Compressor in Samsung app store.
Hi i want to buy mobile and i m interested in wave 2. I want to know that is there a preinstalled pdf and ms office viewer to view pdf, doc,docx,xls, .xlsx files or we need to buy from samsung application store. Also can we view zip and rar files in wave 2 ?
KEro, 20 Jun 2011any comments on battery life?3 days in 3g network, web browser over wifi. i like this device, works very good.
i played asphalt 5 on wave2 & galaxy s
wave2 is quit disapointment wave2 better
Shubh, 21 Jun 2011Anyone having any info here when WAVE8530 (or BADA) going to have VOIP (skype) support?by upgrating it bada 1.2 to bada 2.0 on sep-oct rocking samsang says after 10 month bada will be high end os
sameer, 21 Jun 2011bro der is no editin option in dis phone..but dis phone is one of the best smart phone i have ... morewe have to download smart office for editing document
viewing of document is default and pre installed.
Shubh, 21 Jun 20111. The middle MENU key is also the TASK-MANAGER key...press it long...go back to HOME....open ... morethanks a ton for your help . I tried connecting to the wi - fi , it shows the available network too, but as soon as I select the available network, it says "No Wi-Fi AP found " !!!!! please help
techsavy, 21 Jun 2011Hi guys, lots of queries here , please help me :
1. how do i minimize applications, so that... more1. The middle MENU key is also the TASK-MANAGER key...press it long...go back to HOME....open another app. its simple!
2. After clicking the WiFi button, if it gets signal it will get connected (if the network is password protected then obviously it will ask for password, pray that ur neighbor doesnt have a password :P ) & the same WiFi icon will go green.
3. Network problem, not a phone problem.
techsavy, 21 Jun 2011Hi guys, lots of queries here , please help me : 1. how do i minimize applications, so that... moredude open the user's manual which u got along with the phone, read it and memorize it and then try using this gadget.... and yeah!!! regarding that KBs and internet getting failed, contact ur customer care...
daxian, 21 Jun 2011can i edit documents??? if not... then..... is there any way to edit document????bro der is no editin option in dis phone..but dis phone is one of the best smart phone i have ever seen amazin video clarity n awesome picture quality so wry abt the phone bro chill
Sam, 21 Jun 2011try 1234 and if nothing works take it to the service center.try 0000000
Hi guys, lots of queries here , please help me :
1. how do i minimize applications, so that I can start other applications simultaneously? For eg. how to minimize a game and start something else simultaneously, when i try to click the hardware "END" key, it comes out of the game and doesn't minimize it?
2. I have a Wi-fi connection in my surrounding, how to enable the Wi-Fi so that I can use internet for free, I clicked the Wi-Fi button, but then i don't get to know whether I am connected to that Wi-Fi or not also after enabling it, do we have to disable the 3G connection?
3. when i am downloading something from net, after downloading few KBs it shows "Failed" ? how to sort this out?
Lotss of questions .. PLEASE HELP ME .. m kinda stuck with all this
Anyone having any info here when WAVE8530 (or BADA) going to have VOIP (skype) support?