Archie, 14 Feb 2011hey guys... how long do u have to charge this fone to get it 100% charged from 5-10%.... its t... moreHey archie... m having the same problem...its taking lot of time to get charged...i even downloaded an application named "battery life" it says time to charge fone to 100 % is aroung 1 hr 36 min but it never goes down even afetr 2 hrs of charging it showed 58 minutes...
plus the battery backup has been much worse than i expected.... i used it for 1 hr gaming, 2 hrs standby and 2 hrs of internet(via GPRS) and all the battery life was gone....and its only a week since i bought this fone.... is anybody else getting any such problem...please inform...should i get it replaced or is it normal??
Thanks in advance...
Anonymous, 10 Feb 2011For those who blah blah about the screen , my advuised is pls see the actual hp screen
Amo... moreYes, I have compared both the handsets by playing a HD video song. Lot of difference between the 2 handsets.
N8 is seems a bit sluggish where as Wave 2 has a vibrant moving picture.
Akc, 14 Feb 2011Hi guys, i am planning to buy wave 2. I have heard that dolphin browser in wave 2 does'nt have... moreHey Akc, You can directly either visit the uc browser site thru' your wave or thru' comp. The problem is that you won't find wave II in the Samsung mobile phones' list. Bt yes, you do get the wave 8500. so manually download it and install it on your wave II. It will just work fine. I have tried it and didn't get any major compatibility issues with it!!! Go ahead and all the best!!!
Hi guys, i am planning to buy wave 2. I have heard that dolphin browser in wave 2 does'nt have resume option so i want to install uc web browser. is it possible to install UC web browser in wave 2 ? I am using it on my nokia e71 and it's a good browser.
Amit, 14 Feb 2011HOW TO USE GPS:
1. go to route66 website and download the software there...install that...c... morehey amit it wud b really nice if u can give the link to download route 66 maps....
i cudnt find it anywhere on their website...
thnx in advance...!!!
Sound, 11 Feb 2011Is this mobile loudness is good or bad? Please cover the following:
-Ringing of the phone
... moreits all good man....bt its nt the loudest....bt loud enough :) ..its as loud as the fake chinese mobiles...bt ya its clearly recognisable in streets and even in chaotic places.
Regarding call-sound...its one of the best i ever experienced...sometimes u will feel that the caller is speaking just in front of u...the sound is so clear and realistic (obviously its network dependent)....i remember my Nokia N73 used to have such good clarity...tried a few Android ones in between..but no match with this WAVE
aijz, 14 Feb 2011Hi, bought it at last.. I want to know how to use GPS in this phone?? HOW TO USE GPS:
1. go to route66 website and download the software there...install that...connect WAVE to PC in MASS-MEDIA mode...and then install (actually downloading the map to WAVE) ur desired country's map. Additionally u can download male-female voiceover package also.
2. Now check ur wave..u can virtually access the whole India map (if u dwnldd India's)
3. U can access GPS smoothly now.....just ON it...it will detect ur position...and once done..play with it...u can search o=ther spots/landmarks...create route....and many many more thngs.
4. Mail to route66's customer care stating ur device ID etc for the free 30 days' trial...they will inform u by mail once they activate it fr u....then enjoy the turn-by-turn voice guidance fr 30 days.
Once its over..u can still access GPS..only the voiceover is gone...rest all are there :)
5. Now if u dont download the map to WAVE...then also it will show u a map on ur screen...but thats the map which it downloads automatically and dynamically using ur GPRS/3G/WiFi connection...obviously it will cost u data charge plus it will be slow.
Thats it...its simple
aij, 14 Feb 2011How to connect it to a TV?? Can we connect it with the USB cable provided? I tried with it, th... moreuse a tv-connect chord in the same earphone jack's place...it will ask u to identify...Earphone or TV-OUT?
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2011Buy only android.....Bada sucks and moreover its browser crashes frequently....system too cras... moreBada browser doesnt crash..dont mislead people.
The only drawback is that it doesnt support PAUSING of downloads....else its quite useful...may nt be the best though...its fast..supports java and flash..multiple window/tab..etc etc
Jith...Cool, 13 Feb 2011Hey guys,... I have a small doubt regarding the firmware updation... i'm using the latest vers... morei guess its bug or may be due to ur internet connection....i hav a 4MBPS WiFi connections...still i had gt the same error twice...on my 3rd attempt I could update
wong_jowo, 13 Feb 2011Guys, I'm planning to buy this phone but still hesitate about the OS. Is bada ok? What about t... moretell me what u will do with lakhs of APPs?
there are millions of apps availanle in android so its good....thousands of apps thre inbada..so its bad!!
judge with the quality of the apps.....a person hardly uses 15-20 apps ....
but still..even by quality and variety BADA is lagging...bt its just the begining..and see the available apps are not at all bad..really
Abhi3284, 12 Feb 2011Guys, i am also a proud owner of a new Wave II since today evening. The Phone looks and feels ... more1. Ebony Grey is better I guess...the dual-color finish is stunning!!
2. use screen-guard...the scratchprood olephobic layer lsts (theoritically) for about 5-6 months
maverick, 12 Feb 2011hi all,
i would like to thank you all and specially sachin n amit whose comments convinced me... moreThanx
download and install the latest version of KIES...some 2.x version is the latest one...installation shudnt be a problem.....u can install apps n all either directly thru the phone or through KIES