Samsung S8600 Wave 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
6.9
7.0

in this phone internet not sufficient

• 2013-04-13 14:39
  • 7vV5

This phone has outstanding looks but has nothing inside. poor applications. no whatsapp no facebook. what a loss.

• 2013-04-08 15:33
  • rwHV

> In reply to jramsa @ 2013-03-21 19:16 from NvHg - click to readu can use wifi modem ....on ur cable internet.
turn on wifi
then connect ur mob via wifi.....

m also wave 3 user.
n i m totally satisfied with this mob
only prob it has less apps..
today's my mob's birthday
i bought it on 1april 2012

for any more queries u can contact me on jitu.sorout@gmail.com

• 2013-04-01 14:33
  • YQxi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-26 19:24 from 9xbm - click to readI also have the same problem. Please assist us ASAP or the phone is useless to us.

• 2013-03-27 15:57
  • wib0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-26 19:24 from 9xbm - click to readI Have the same problem? can someone help us. Otherwise this smart phone is useless to me.

• 2013-03-27 15:51
  • wib0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-28 03:03 from t}Af - click to readno! android sucks! Im selling my Xperia Neo L for Wave III.

Stupid android, i have 5 installed apps and it lags. I paid the NEO L 200 euros, and Wave III is 200 euros too, and its iphone smooth!

• 2013-03-25 14:51
  • 3Spa

samsung wave3 super phone .but it is not android .so we cannot use more application .i hope samsung upgrade bada os or change into android new version

IN this phone samsung use 5 mp camera full hd recoding
camera performance really good other 5mp cameras

• 2013-03-24 05:10
  • U$4j

> In reply to reshma @ 2013-03-18 09:17 from 2@XX - click to readhow can u download whatsup pls explain

• 2013-03-23 10:38
  • mkNj

Hi all,

I have just bought the Samsung Wave 3 and I must say that I am quite happy with it.

However, I badly need to connect my smartphone to the internet to update my Google accounts on the smartphone but I have no WiFi internet at home....I only have cable internet to my PC.

Can I get my PC's internet connection on my smartphone by connecting the USB cable from my smartphone to my PC?

I have connected my smartphone to my PC using the USB cable and my PC is detecting the phone and also, Samsung Kies, installed on my PC, is detecting my smartphone. However, I cannot connect my smartphone to my PC's internet...

Please can someone help me with this issue? I would be extremely grateful....

Kindest Regards

• 2013-03-21 19:16
  • NvHg

i have wahatapp download

• 2013-03-18 09:17
  • 2@XX

my samsung wave3 is from korea it was gave by my friend i cant use it,sim card is always un recognized it only needs a usim!

• 2013-03-18 08:56
  • gx45

log list

• 2013-03-17 11:13
  • w43M

.,please help... how to cancel dial calls. mostly i dial wrong numbers and i can cancel it.. please help me

• 2013-03-16 05:41
  • vxhg

• 2013-03-16 05:40
  • vxhg

> In reply to sandy @ 2013-03-06 21:01 from s8hS - click to readwhere did u dloaded the apps?
Do u have whatsapp??????

• 2013-03-11 12:52
  • vGq8

plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to dwnload whats app on ma phone how to do, plz ...............can anybody hlp me

• 2013-03-09 05:51
  • 9Fe6

wave 3 is super duper good,the camera is totally awesome especially at the back 5mp with led flash but it looks like better than any other 8mp cameras from other phones.. front is still good,i never had a problem in terms of its function but the problem is it's not android.. i can't use my 3g cam coz there's no skype, viber is only for sending a text pic, and vid but not calling..so i just hope samsung can make some realization of turning bada into android system...bada system sucks...really....pls upgrade dz 1 into android...I beg..pls

• 2013-03-08 19:22
  • v0qp

my experience is just bad,bad,bad,ive had the phone in for repairs 5 times in the last 4 months,software update, firmware update,now blue screen while using apps,then it restarts with a yellow border blue screen saying "download data to PC" ive had enough of this phone

• 2013-03-07 20:22
  • fXX8

its not like androids but it is not bad ... i love my wave 3 ... i have lots of application in my mobile ...

• 2013-03-06 21:01
  • s8hS
Total of 2113 user reviews and opinions for Samsung S8600 Wave 3.