can any1 pls tel me wther dis fon supports themes?if yes pls tel me the type it supports...thnk u..
jvn!!!, 27 Jun 2012hang hang always hangya u r right.it always switch off
though itzz a good java mobile! Sumtime problem exists in touch, such a damn... no hd video support :@
Manu, 04 May 2012i'm using this phone for a week now... its really kinda disguisting. features on net show that... moreDo not miguide the readers because i own one . I won't say it is spectactucular but it is definately a good phone.
Bought this phone for 5100rs, i.e. About 100 dollars .
1. AOwsome build quallity with premium finish. No other phone in this price range can compete in looks with this phone.
2. Good camera and voice outpu.
3. Average battery life.
5. Touch capacitive screen
1. No multitasking.
If u want multitaskin with dual sim than u can go for SAMSUNG STAR DUOS 2 .
Nokia dual sim vs samsung dual sim(not android):
os:nokia s40 os is much better than samsung's java os
apps&games:nokia supports nearly 99%java apps,but sam does not support many apps
update:nokia release os update via FOTA,sam not.
Features:nokia support search the gallary files,access games and apps via memory card,themes,while sam not support the above features.
Msg:easy to msg u can access menu and other features while msg is sending in background,but u cannot access anything in sam during msg.
Security:nokia not have any lock system for msg,file manager,while sam have it.
Pc connectivity:nokia phones can easily connect gprs to pc via bluetooth or pc suite,sam cannot.
Service:nokia music,nokia store,nokia browser(useless),sam have only apps store but does not have many apps compared to s40
battery:nok-average(dual sim segment)-above average(sam)
cc-nokia is better than samsung
look:nokia looks better than sam with diff model,but sam always uses same model.
Processing:both are good
nokia have many issue but solve by update or service,but sam have few problem but cannot solve by update or service
daily interest:compare nokia dual sim mobile daily int vs sam duos mobile in gsmarena
rank:NOKIA NO.1 DUAL SIM MAKER IN INDIA WITH 30% SHARE WITHIN 11 month,sam no.2 in dual sim with 16% share from 3 yrs,lost market due to nokia in dual sim segment.
Conclusion:if u want to do many things and features go to nokia,or if u want to make calls and sms only go for sam.
ya dis mob is a good one to hang over, anyone can buy .. but dis has no sensor
one doubt...Is Samsung S5250 Wave525 or samsung star 3 duos better...?I dont care if it is a dual or not...
But I just want the good phone in other specifications...
its the most worthless phone i have ever used. total waste of money.
1. WiFi doesn't connect properly.
2. video plays horrible. most regular resolutions are not supported.
3. music sounds horrible on bundled headset and even with my skull candy headphones.
4. the screen is terrible. looks something out of 2009, rather than something from recent times.
5. pc connectivity with kies doesn't work.
6. phone is utterly slow. even earlier models like Corby 2, which i had, wasn't this slow. they used the same touch-wiz interface.
7. most software incompatible. even software touted for star 3 duos wont function on it.
8. if you are listening to music and turn on internet, the phone hangs after running utterly and horribly slow for 8 minutes.
9. the widgets are non interactive and fixed.
i bought this phone after my GALAXY FIT got its LCD broken by my own careless behavior. it was a waste of money and i am regretting the decision every day.
if you want to buy a good phone, always go for android phones or Symbian phones. they are infinitely better than these java based disasters.
hey tell me some 1 tat is this piece is gud or not plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is thr high battery pick up
ayyappan, 21 Jun 2012how to chat facebook in this phoneDownload ebuddy