Samsung T100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.4
6.5

I have this phone but the CDMA version (SCH-A565). I got it 10 years ago (2003). I still love it! Even more than my iPhone 5 hahaha.

• 2013-05-13 05:44
  • LB@j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-07 07:31 from tetY - click to readdoes anyone wants to see it?

• 2013-03-24 09:05
  • t}dh

> In reply to Bilko @ 2011-10-20 20:24 from 3GVx - click to readmine fell in to the well.the screen was white after i left it to dry it worked perfectly still using

• 2012-05-07 07:31
  • tetY

Mine survived the washing machine Twice! Awesome phone.

• 2011-10-20 20:24
  • 3GVx

i want to get this phone again. i used to have it back in 2003 it was sooooooooo big at the time like ur holding a beautiful pearl in ur hand. still looks modern and beutiful

• 2011-07-08 00:12
  • gxKk

A great phone, still using it regularly after all these years

• 2011-06-29 22:10
  • 3Wp}

I'm From Ecuador, I'm 24, Now I have an Iphone 4, but I would change anything in the world for this phone... I really loved it but I never had the chance to have it... hope one day I find one for me, is the most beautiful phone ever...

• 2011-01-21 04:30
  • 8yEF

I still have this unit, although its flex cable is kinda worn out, i can still say it's one of the coolest phones ever made. Even if it has one of the old school that has colored lcd, its screen has very clear display. i wish i could find a place where i can get this unit repaired.

• 2009-03-18 03:58
  • A9kF

after 6 years in use, it is now 20/1/2009 out of duty.

• 2009-01-21 20:38
  • 3A4{

its really good cell and iam so sad cuz my mom lose it yesterday :(
note: the thief was girl :D:D lool

• 2008-10-21 12:02
  • T03%

I still own the T100, got it back in 2002, it was the coolest phone ever at the time. Eventhough im using a communicator now, im still switching with T100 because of its looks, unique and beautiful.

I still have mine in great condition with just minimal scratch.

• 2008-09-28 15:14
  • n@Ak

I samsung t100 model cause it happens to be my only set in the millenium.however, of late due new generate, or maybe not, it no longer supports my opinions;the screen flickers in moments of business,goes off on its own, and worse still, I can no more hear anything a friend says when I receive calls or call anyone of 'em;I no more receive sms and it's 'H-E-C-T-I-C' using t100 now or ever.

• 2007-09-01 20:48
  • m1V4

Theres one on ebay that I'm thinking of buying. People here seem to like it. I have 1 question tho: how loud is the ringer?

• 2007-08-26 17:51
  • BC3u

samsung t100 was one of the most beautifull phone in 2002-2003. but new generate of phone that support memory card & other devices caused that t100 lost.i love t100 because it is my first phone in 2002. but i give it to my friend at 2004.

• 2007-08-25 16:33
  • mg}A

this my first phone, and i really love it. Bought it by saving my school fee. How stupid i am, now this lovely phone was stoled and sold by my brother. *cries*

• 2007-08-06 13:34
  • vJAD

also known as samsung ceo's phone.i think this phone is one of the most sold samsung phone

• 2007-07-19 22:18
  • 4dVd

My first color phone 5 years ago... I love it... But I lost it in my college.. :(

• 2007-06-14 06:51
  • xJeh

I've had this phone since it first came out about 3 or 4 years ago. I've never had a days trouble with it, it's awesome.. I'd hate to think of how many times I've dropped it and yet it still works perfectly. Definately a good investment.

• 2007-03-21 11:33
  • AeDe

kick ass handset! works well not as fragile as newer samsungs also (1 drop killed my E720 :( )

A++

• 2006-11-06 21:37
  • MuBu

ive had this phone for 3 years and it has never caused a problem for me. only now have i decided to look for a new phone bcz i have had no need to get a fashion phone - i have a digital camera n i have an mp3 player n i have a computer. even though the T100 didnt have much memory n no amazin features, it is a great phone and hasnt let me down. the reception is great and usin WAP has been fine to download ringtones or backgrounds. im feelin sad about getin a new phone bcz i have become very attatched to it. its still in very good shape even though i have dropped a many a times on concrete, it hasnt screwed up hehe. what a great phone it is, the first samsung colour screen :D

• 2006-10-27 14:43
  • mHpx
Total of 336 user reviews and opinions for Samsung T100.