Samsung T339 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.6
6.5

very nice phone can i get free ??????AHAHA

• 2013-04-18 09:01
  • K5f}

If, possible I want to purchase this mobile Samsung T339.

• 2013-04-15 11:12
  • t}6r

My phone fell down and gets hot when charged, what should I do? I really like this phone as it has given me great service.

• 2013-02-18 16:03
  • 8yPm

u r giving mobile for emi..

• 2011-08-03 12:54
  • 9DA7

it's quite pretty cuul phone.i love it cos ve being using for two years now.having problems with battery and wants to service it.can anyone help?
it's very cuul and recommended for purchase

• 2011-02-11 21:04
  • mcut

Have the best reception/antenna.
bettery goes out after 4h talk
best bundle phone

• 2010-08-27 21:19
  • x8xT

i own the red one.the phone is okay but the battery doesn't stay more than 4hrs.

• 2010-05-18 10:36
  • jNm0

> In reply to margarita @ 2010-01-26 05:32 from Lxkc - click to readbetter than that f u go 2 (mobango, myxer or wapking) in the web u'll find a lot stuff

• 2010-03-20 02:21
  • k{Cb

I own the red one & is coolest phone but the battery drains quickly cuz I'm always in the red

• 2010-03-19 06:01
  • k{jx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-08 18:48 from 45KN - click to readI have 1 and it can use mp3s as ring tone all u have to do is copy it to the phones memory if its on your memory card

• 2010-03-14 23:22
  • LxL8

actually, you can't use mp3s as ringtones

• 2010-03-08 18:48
  • 45KN

> In reply to margarita @ 2010-01-26 05:32 from Lxkc - click to readYes it can use mp3s as ringtones

• 2010-02-28 06:53
  • LxLT

Can do you disable the camera button on the side?

• 2010-01-30 03:19
  • 01hP

please somebody can tell me if i can use mp3 songs for ringtone? tanks a lot.

• 2010-01-26 05:32
  • Lxkc

Cool phone does everything i need a phone to do. . .But you can't customize the shortcut keys at all. I thought i was getting a better phone than my much older one but the lack of this simple function makes it incredibly inefficient. But if you don't mind having to go through menus and submenus for your most commonly used applications than this is a pretty good phone.

• 2009-10-03 09:44
  • kg$m

well I realy like this phone. Realy confti phone but i still cant figure out how to use the Wi-Fi.

• 2009-09-30 08:04
  • P9bs

can this phone play mp3 file from memory (microsd)?

• 2009-08-17 10:37
  • Rxn{

> In reply to Ms Kim @ 2009-06-04 21:53 from 4CNn - click to readYou want to either buy one directly from Samsung, or from a TMobile store, as it is a proprietary cable and no other kind will work.

• 2009-07-17 02:01
  • iRHv

I just got it a month ago and I really like it. I agree though the camera isn't great, its actually a little below average. But even if it isn't the best quality photo you can still capture the moment. I think the keys are a great size, pretty big to me, especially after using a different phone which they seemed small on. The screen is also good, plenty big and overall the phone is very bright and fun. I will give it a an 8.5 out of 10 rating. Especially good for first time phone users. I'll admit I don't use the wi-fi and music player and bluetooth headset. So I don't know about those. But to be perfectly honest if you're that interested in fancy features buy a fancy phone! I mean its just a little flip phone I'm not saying its not nice but its nothing astonishing people!So I recomend this phone to many people unless you're expecting it to be the new iPhone.

• 2009-07-04 22:25
  • qJjC

I really like this phone. The keypad and feel of the phone are very comfy. In addition, the picture quality, I find, is good, as well. Where can I get a usb cable to transfer pics?

• 2009-06-04 21:53
  • 4CNn
Total of 30 user reviews and opinions for Samsung T339.